Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was all that colouring in practise for being allowed to paint the actual walls?

Had to make sure he didnā€™t go over the lines before he was allowed to pick up a paintbrush šŸ¤£
---
How is he not squirming with embarrassment, that at the age of 33, heā€™s bragging online about painting a wall and hanging up some pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
what. a. bleep.
embracing the lycra- i braced my toilet bowl.
hes such a slimy cringe fest of a boy.
the tensed biceps for the drill shot. and the imagined zoomed out view of whoever was taking this photo!
yuuuuk.
"i can now, not only colour in my print outs of spider man. i can now colour(kind of) inside the walls."
"look at my art" a bike hung on the wall.
"witch said i wasnt a man and did duck all around the house to earn my keep. that if i wasnt paying rent i needed to get off my ass and do some chores"
"look at my diy!"- painting.
"ive never had a chance to paint with colours ive chosen"-" Louise says i cant have lights i want."
"looking for ideas, answer in the box"- dm me your offer of gifted work or lights please.

hes so pathetic. and his ego is such that he actually beleives this tit hes spouting is coming across as him being the knarly man bro.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
ā€œCling on to memories of past experiencesā€ Louise certainly doesnt have any trouble doing that šŸ¤£ she has made it her whole personality and is gripping onto it with her grabby , mucky paws

• Haha
Reactions: 10
#the hot cross bun method?! What does that involve? Singing šŸŽ¶one a penny two a penny hot cross bunsšŸŽ¶ while eating hot cross buns ?!

I especially like the ā€˜feel safe in the knowledge that whatever is making you anxious will stop when you finally pass out from exhaustionā€™
which is like saying donā€™t worry about anything bad happening to you in your life because it wonā€™t bother you when youā€™re dead.

She must be a bloody nightmare to share a room with, all that tapping and sighing and yelling out 5ā€™s like a navy seal and rotating her feet in different directions. No wonder they stuck her up in the eaves in the Paris hotel.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't know who sam is talking to. Anyone? This isnt the louise on her own page.
People often comment she's hardly recognisable from mic days. Well, she's exactly the bloody same! When you strip the twit of her facetunefilter bullshit.
Screenshot_20240628_075507_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Someone doing your hair while youā€™re staring at a laptop is not multitasking.
Sheā€™s getting more insufferable everyday.

The ā€˜long work dayā€™ ( šŸ¤£šŸ¤£) will be some crappy Sunday supplement thing judging by the way the make up is plastered on.

• Haha
And the ā€˜if it wonā€™t matter in five months time why does it matter now?ā€™ šŸ«¤

what a stupid ā€˜tipā€™ for anxiety how do you know what wonā€™t matter in five months time and even if thatā€™s the case thatā€™s still nearly half a year of your life šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ stupid cow dressed like a giant peony and her waffling bullshit sheā€™s wound me right up this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
i know what her ā€˜big dayā€™ is, sheā€™s on a panel at an event for Persil moaning that she didnā€™t have enough help as a new mum so she had to ask for it after six months but she used Persil with Comfort fabric conditioner and that was a ā€˜safe combinationā€™ because of course everything has to hark back to her near-death loopy state. And she looks bored out of her mind, over-dressed like sheā€™s going to a school prom.

Itā€™s on the Persiluk Instagram and Iā€™m pretty sure I can hear Ashley Jamesā€™s toddler wailing in the background šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14