Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She lost how much in a week being bed bound ? What a bleeping ugly colossal stoma wearing monster feet bleep she is

I spent 27 nights in A&E in April - bed and chair bound with drains, PICCs and TPN bags coming out of me -resembling a 1990s tv . The day before admission, I was 127lb and 4 days after discharge, I weighed 117lb - barely 4.5kg loss after a month bed bound and my arse , 6 weeks on, still resembles a sharpei dog’s face, not a peach like that bleep

I hope she trips up over her shrek feet and spends a month in hospital and learns what true muscle loss actually is and how ugly it makes you feel

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She reckoned she was covered in bedsores too which is just not something most hospitals allow to happen if they can possibly help it, even if they have to manually turn the patient to do saltwater dressings. In her case if she has bedsores I’d assume it’s because she didn’t take their advice to get off her arse and try and be at least a bit mobile asap. She wasn’t in a coma.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He’s very quiet. So far we’ve seen him pretending to be struggling lifting 7.5 kg weights in a basement gym and wearing cheesecloth in a Tuk-Tuk. He’s 100% coming back in a collarless linen shirt, beads, and sandals.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She reckoned she was covered in bedsores too which is just not something most hospitals allow to happen if they can possibly help it, even if they have to manually turn the patient to do saltwater dressings. In her case if she has bedsores I’d assume it’s because she didn’t take their advice to get off her arse and try and be at least a bit mobile asap. She wasn’t in a coma.
She at one point said when she was discharged, Ryan was having to change her sanitary towels...she was posting fully made up instagram pics but getting her partner to do this...not that i believe this part of her tit but still

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Change her towel? , only once did a nurse help me to the loo, PICC line insertion failed in one arm (vein decided to play hide n seek) so they then numbed the other arm which was a success… for 60 mins both arms were useless and obvs Mother Nature decides that I need to go NOW 😬

bed sores ?? What a div, they don’t let that happen… and the trunchbull nurses (said with love) and surgical team were forever telling me - chair time

why do her feet resemble a bag of monster munch though ? They are so out of proportion to her body and look so masculine, as do her hands actually - I’d question whether she has an Adam’s Apple

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Not really no. If my son gets given toys and presents we tend to make use of them and play with them, not bury them in the bottom of a toy box only to be dug out in desperation.
She was talking about the projector and white noise machine a while ago 🙄

I have to say this because it's bothering me...I'm a dog person, let the dog on my sofa but putting the sofa cushions in the actual dog bed is just a step too far for me...(I'm assuming that's the dog bed)

Reactions: 5
😂 zara today! Comes on and says she's "put an amazon storefront up. Because there is nothing worse than going on to somebody's stories and there being 20 thousand links up."
---
She lost how much in a week being bed bound ? What a bleeping ugly colossal stoma wearing monster feet bleep she is

I spent 27 nights in A&E in April - bed and chair bound with drains, PICCs and TPN bags coming out of me -resembling a 1990s tv . The day before admission, I was 127lb and 4 days after discharge, I weighed 117lb - barely 4.5kg loss after a month bed bound and my arse , 6 weeks on, still resembles a sharpei dog’s face, not a peach like that bleep

I hope she trips up over her shrek feet and spends a month in hospital and learns what true muscle loss actually is and how ugly it makes you feel
I mean Louise also said she was bed bound when she then went and posted a video of Leo visiting, and her draping herself half naked over the windowsill sooo....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Exactly this. My sister has just spent almost 4 weeks on a ventilator in hospital, sedated, not conscious, and sadly we had to switch her machines off on Friday, but we were asked to leave for a few minutes regularly to allow the nurses to turn and move her.

TT really needs to read up on facts before trying to spout her lies as gospel. She's a narcissistic attention seeking witch
---
She at one point said when she was discharged, Ryan was having to change her sanitary towels...she was posting fully made up instagram pics but getting her partner to do this...not that i believe this part of her tit but still
There's absolutely zero consistency in anything she says.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Exactly this. My sister has just spent almost 4 weeks on a ventilator in hospital, sedated, not conscious, and sadly we had to switch her machines off on Friday, but we were asked to leave for a few minutes regularly to allow the nurses to turn and move her.

TT really needs to read up on facts before trying to spout her lies as gospel. She's a narcissistic attention seeking witch
---

Sorry to hear that about your sister 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 11

---

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister and hope you're all OK ❤

Echo what you say about bed sores. I lost my mil last year and on the day she was clearly passing away, we had to step out for then to turn her and she passed while we were out of the room. Everything is a lie

• Heart
Reactions: 12

---

So sorry to hear about your sister 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Louise saying Ryan had better come home feeling really fresh and not complaining or tired. It’s so weird how Ryan needs so many trips away from his family to be able to be happy. I can understand one night away every so often to reset and refresh, but the amount Ryan needs would be ringing alarm bells if I was Louise.
They both seem so much happier when they’re not together.

Reactions: 20
He’s flying back from India where he’s only been for a few days of course he’s not going to be refreshed 😂 he’s going to come back a right state.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So sorry to read this news.. sending all my love. RIP beautiful sister. Xx

---

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm so, so sorry 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She really does hate him doesn't she.
She's really been filed with top level narc juice hasn't she. She is worse than ever.
So bloody smug and her ego is hitting really gross levels.
But what all these arseholes would do if they were told they couldn't use their kids for content.
And ffks. Louise, this isn't some caught on a secret camera footage show. You had to aim that camera just right to film yourself you big wallop.

And please please stop filming and posting your naked but for a nappy child! It's so unfair. And nor does that poor boy eed his toilet rabbits shared.
---

---

So sorry for you. That must feel like unimaginable pain. Take lots of care.x

• Heart
Reactions: 11

---

Oh I'm so sorry, I cannot imagine your heartbreak.

• Heart
Reactions: 4