Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is honestly at its best when Ryan is doing cringe stuff and Louise is just saying stupid stuff. You guys are so funny and brighten up my day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
This thread is honestly at its best when Ryan is doing cringe stuff and Louise is just saying stupid stuff. You guys are so funny and brighten up my day!
Same the comic timing of you all is the best! Sarcastic and dry humour too, just how I like it 👌 😋
---
Do we think one of the next media reps that comes in to speak to Sam will be saying " ach, thank duck I'm next. There's this weirdo in there telling us all about her trauma and shouting at us if we don't cry. One bloke she slapped because he told her she wasn't that tiny"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
They both made this seem like a spontaneous appearance by Louise...she literally posted it in her stories last week when she was on her way and also pretty sure you can't just turn up to press junkets!

Reactions: 9
She really reminds me of Gok Wan in this photo and now I can’t unsee it!! 🤓

Sooooo much I don't love you and like our house with you in it Brian vibes today isn't there! Just say it Louise. You might aswell, luv.

Gosh poor Sam. He has no idea does he? She couldn't let him have it. She couldn't let him have HIS moment. And those questions were soooo to make her look good and to try belittle him.
Miss me me me even my brother's movie stuff is injected with meeeee.
Trouble is not so tiny tears. Is that when you do this stuff. We happen to spot the real size of your bleeping face!
View attachment 2993801View attachment 2993802
---

Made in Munchausen verses CHINdia 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They both made this seem like a spontaneous appearance by Louise...she literally posted it in her stories last week when she was on her way and also pretty sure you can't just turn up to press junkets!
Of course she can just rock up to his press junket she's Louise Thompson who has almost died twice don't you know, she will turn up where ever she damn well pleases and we will be grateful that the little warrior even survived the Addy Lee car trip because she's so precious and fragile due to her 10 year old boy body bones and also lets not forget who would Sam Thompson even BE if it weren't for his older more 'famous' Tiny Tears doll of a sister!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Louise, the only person who has time to catch up with many friends, do house clear outs, and potter about rearranging things while their partner is away during the week 🙄 I mean she works so hard!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
When is the chin back?
There is gonna be a quite a few days worth of dog piss for him to deal with.
Can't see Gok bothering.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sooooo much I don't love you and like our house with you in it Brian vibes today isn't there! Just say it Louise. You might aswell, luv.

Gosh poor Sam. He has no idea does he? She couldn't let him have it. She couldn't let him have HIS moment. And those questions were soooo to make her look good and to try belittle him.
Trouble is not so tiny tears. Is that when you do this stuff. We happen to spot the real size of your bleeping face!
---

She really reminds me of Gok Wan in this photo and now I can’t unsee it!! 🤓
My brain is going more along these lines
IMG_3640.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Disney/pixar mad? Since when lol they took leo to disney on ice and were more excited about the boat they took to it than the actual show. Is thus her hinting for a free trip to disneyland paris like a lot of "Influencers" seem to be getting recently

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hey hey hey everyone. They don't watch TV remember! This woman's lies are bigger than her.
---
90 for a swimsuit.
300 for a dress
90 for a charm
120 for a shirt.
Christ on a chin. I'm sorry for everyone with wealth, if you too have these bargains in your online baskets. But my god she's an ignorant, unaware bellend.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Yes but HALF PRICE REAL DIAMONDS. It’s almost saving money to buy them surely?!

I’d love to know the price of their weekly shop. I reckon it’s £200 a week on meat and eggs alone 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes but HALF PRICE REAL DIAMONDS. It’s almost saving money to buy them surely?!

I’d love to know the price of their weekly shop. I reckon it’s £200 a week on meat and eggs alone 😅
They could feed another household on their leftovers alone. Never known anyone to cook to such excess.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_1477.jpeg

Legs are chinnier…..sorry I mean “skinnier” than ever …… sooo much wastage…..so teeny tiny and frail….
Chinner, I mean “thinner” than a 10 year old…..
Her calf’s and chins …I mean “shins” are more muscular than chinheads are!!
Sorry, I was diagnosed with post traumatic chin disorder today …. Caused by over exposure to bell ends!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How long until Chin-Diesel posts a video with Slumdog Millionaire’s Jai-Ho in the background?

The basic weasel featured duck, I hope someone blasts him into space so we don’t have to see his smug gap year Chindia face anymore. To Chinfinity, and beyond. 🚀
Stop. Am deceased ☠ ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 5

---

When we see unfiltered Louise it reminds us that both her and Ryan have huge pan faces with features all crammed in the middle so it’d be no surprise if their (grown up) spawn looked like this:
IMG_2353.jpeg

They’re bloody lucky that Leo has an adorable proportionate face 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2994981

Legs are chinnier…..sorry I mean “skinnier” than ever …… sooo much wastage…..so teeny tiny and frail….
Chinner, I mean “thinner” than a 10 year old…..
Her calf’s and chins …I mean “shins” are more muscular than chinheads are!!
Sorry, I was diagnosed with post traumatic chin disorder today …. Caused by over exposure to bell ends!!
Again, who is looking at her clothing choices and thinking “I want to dress like her”? She has absolutely no idea how to put an outfit together

Reactions: 9