Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Louise: applies so much makeup to board a plane you can barely see her face.
Also Louise: buy this product for fresh, natural skin.
Louise: "I feel happy to use anything I trust is gentle enough for the whole family to use"
... said with a load of filler recently pumped in her lips and face.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

A-Soul

VIP Member
Pleased to report a bit of common sense over on a thread about Louise on Reddit. There’s quite a few medics on there questioning the official narrative…

Attachments

pollysunshine22

Why is he sooooo angry about building a bed from IKEA 🤣

He is permanently angry, I couldn't live with someone like that... living rent-free as well. Stop moaning and get a proper job 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Gillybean42

VIP Member
So funny that she’s saying he’s on holiday and hope he comes back refreshed but yet he says it’s a work trip. She doesn’t believe he works either then 😂

• Haha

sam0206

Chatty Member
He must have lay down, put the screwdriver over his eye and took a selfie...like what was the thought process behind that 😂 and how many takes did it take to get the right one 😂

• Haha

Deevee47

VIP Member
Why is it very much his kinda gym? I assume he must mean it’s free and he can cocklodge there. Weirdo.
Oh god. It's the way he claps that bloke on the arm after the photo aswell! He was totally playing up to it! He probably told them he was in the NBA.
Never has karma bitten back so beautifully, than to make Louise suffer this big bag of wank.
View attachment 2991448View attachment 2991449View attachment 2991452View attachment 2991453View attachment 2991454View attachment 2991455View attachment 2991456View attachment 2991457
---
This angry angry bear uses his own mirror image to jack himself off doesn't he?

• Haha

martineznoze

When is the chin back?
There is gonna be a quite a few days worth of dog piss for him to deal with.
Can't see Gok bothering.

• Haha
Rolled off when she was emaciated post op give me strength. I mean ok even if it rolled on to the floor (not from her being reduced to an emaciated husk just from being cak handed) …. pick it up? Ask someone to pick it up? Did she just wait for it to get swept up by the cleaning staff? Did she just watch it roll off her finger and down the corridor?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

Hashtagnotspon

Chatty Member
Gotta give kudos to his agency. They clearly pull their weight to be able to get him any work whatsoever.

• Haha

windowlickinggood

So let me get this straight….. Leo’s Father’s Day gift to Bryan is a date night for Loopy and Angry Bear. Huh? Not something nice for father and son to do together, oh no, because that wouldn’t be what Loopy wants. Not something Leo would enjoy, some fun parental bonding time. Don’t be daft! It’s those two off out and Leo left with the babysitter. Nice one.

• Wow

Fisher99

Louise saying Ryan had better come home feeling really fresh and not complaining or tired. It’s so weird how Ryan needs so many trips away from his family to be able to be happy. I can understand one night away every so often to reset and refresh, but the amount Ryan needs would be ringing alarm bells if I was Louise.
They both seem so much happier when they’re not together.

LittleLen

Chatty Member
Why’s he faffing about in a dingy gym when he’s in India? And the weights appear to be getting lighter- 7.5 kg?
And tagging the Indian government-I’m screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣
huffing and puffing with 10kg and 7.5kg how is he not hiding in corners of shame about himself every single day 😂

• Haha