Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fisher99

Louise saying Ryan had better come home feeling really fresh and not complaining or tired. It’s so weird how Ryan needs so many trips away from his family to be able to be happy. I can understand one night away every so often to reset and refresh, but the amount Ryan needs would be ringing alarm bells if I was Louise.
They both seem so much happier when they’re not together.

Reactions: 20

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
Does she forget that she went to Paris earlier this week leaving Ryan to get on with it, surely she can cope with him going on a fucking bike ride. And I say that as someone who hates Ryan way more 🤣

LittleLen

Chatty Member
Why’s he faffing about in a dingy gym when he’s in India? And the weights appear to be getting lighter- 7.5 kg?
And tagging the Indian government-I’m screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣
huffing and puffing with 10kg and 7.5kg how is he not hiding in corners of shame about himself every single day 😂

• Haha

martineznoze

i know what her ‘big day’ is, she’s on a panel at an event for Persil moaning that she didn’t have enough help as a new mum but she used Persil with Comfort fabric conditioner and that was a ‘safe combination’ 🤣 she looks bored out of her mind dressed up like she’s going to a school prom.

It’s on the Persiluk Instagram and I’m pretty sure I can hear Ashley James’s toddler wailing in the background 😂
I thought you were joking but she actually is

She calls it work it looks more like an afternoon out

What a bore fest that will be but will give us something to chat about

Olly locke is there too

"I can't be anything other than honest"
Says the one who turned off her phone to shag one of one direction

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Never known a 2.5 year old to love steak so much... he barely knows his own 2.5 year old, let alone any one else's
---
I'm sure my kids would love fresh croissants for breakfast and steak every evening but I'm not sure how I would explain the lack of electricity or hot water in the house

• Haha
  • Heart
Surely she knows exactly how he got out of the cot as she has a video monitor aimed at it? Or is that only switched on when she's showing us how teeny tiny she is fitting in?
I thought that! Although I’m not totally convinced this ever happened, every time she shows him asleep or napping in there he’s got a sleeping bag on, which would make it very difficult to get the purchase to ‘hop out’ over the side. It’s quite common for children his age to experiment climbing out of their cot though, so the fact that she hadn’t got a stair gate on is madness and sadly just another example of how they just don’t have a lot of regard for his safety and was didn’t bother to think much further beyond him being an immobile baby.

• Sad

Hannahc546

VIP Member
My God he’s made a meal of that 😂
It’s definitely not meant to look like that Bryan and you definitely don’t need to take the whole thing apart. What a hopeless individual. And sort the f*cking wire out. Kids have died strangling themselves on baby monitor cables.
I managed when I was very heavily pregnant and couldn't even reach over the bars so this is either a beg for freebies or he is the most useless human ever

• Haha

Victoria212

I am absolutely dead at the fact that she hired full glam hair and make up for a collab with Persil. You're doing amazing sweetie 😘

• Haha

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Stop! I can't breathe. It's far too funny!
---
I wouldn't be telling anyone that at 30 something years old I had never painted a wall or hung a picture. What an absolute clown

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
Thought we were NBA players...Ryan hun please I'm absolutely turning inside out with embarrassment for you at this point
Oh god. It's the way he claps that bloke on the arm after the photo aswell! He was totally playing up to it! He probably told them he was in the NBA.
Never has karma bitten back so beautifully, than to make Louise suffer this big bag of wank.
Screenshot_20240613_110719_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240613_110703_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240613_110648_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240613_110634_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240613_110627_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240613_110615_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240613_110608_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240613_110559_Instagram.jpg

---
This angry angry bear uses his own mirror image to jack himself off doesn't he?

• Haha
  • Sick
Ryan's asking for your fave 'Indian-style song' suggestions 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

How about actually delving into the culture whilst there? Finding out about music?
Basically, he’s been told he can’t use Jai ho.
---
why does she need an ultra dark tan?
Because she’s going to PARIS but she needs to make it look like she actually had time to get a tan from two nights in Mallorca.

Last edited:
  • Haha

jl1994

Chatty Member
Sooooo much I don't love you and like our house with you in it Brian vibes today isn't there! Just say it Louise. You might aswell, luv.

Gosh poor Sam. He has no idea does he? She couldn't let him have it. She couldn't let him have HIS moment. And those questions were soooo to make her look good and to try belittle him.
Miss me me me even my brother's movie stuff is injected with meeeee.
Trouble is not so tiny tears. Is that when you do this stuff. We happen to spot the real size of your fucking face!
View attachment 2993801View attachment 2993802
---

Made in Munchausen verses CHINdia 😄
When we see unfiltered Louise it reminds us that both her and Ryan have huge pan faces with features all crammed in the middle so it’d be no surprise if their (grown up) spawn looked like this:
IMG_2353.jpeg

They’re bloody lucky that Leo has an adorable proportionate face 😂😂

• Haha