Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Right, I needed a wine for this one.

The last thread HAD NO TITLE because we’d all had it up to here with loopy’s absolute bullshit which is obviously still ongoing with no sign of stopping. On the back of her being a self proclaimed birth warrior and literary force, she went to stand outside the houses of parliament in a grey cardie. She revealed the book was so called ‘lucky’ after she chewed a hapless taxi driver’s ear off about her trauma. He actually said ‘fuck me’ in exasperation but she hears what she wants- and thus the title was born.

We’ve all shared some extracts from her book, which go along the lines of ‘the surgeon’s hands shook as though I was a shrapnel riddled soldier thrown into the mud of a field hospital in the Somme in 1914. Or it may as well have been, such was the fear in the staff’s eyes and hands as they hastily tried to stem the 16 litres of fluid that gushed forth from my severed uterine artery (Ryan later learnt after watching a particularly apt episode of Holby a few months later) never had they seen someone in this state after birthing a child, all were completely unprepared. I lay there bravely taking it all in, wide awake and staring at the blood splatter on the ceiling, as they had thoughtlessly not supplied me with a general anaesthetic. I thought briefly of the baby with a large head I’d apparently birthed, cocooned in the NICU totally unaware of my bloody sacrifice’

In other news Ryan still hasn’t produced the final animal in his little clip art book collection, the Highland Cow, and I know we are all disappointed about that, but you can’t say the man hasn’t been busy. Loopy has had him up and down the King’s Road planting her book in Waterstones front window, hosing the dog piss off the patio, pretending to camp on top of a van, proclaiming Leo was potty trained and proudly strutting to the Johnny with the Sunday Times, (he’s very much still in a piss-soaked baggy nappy in the days he’s not at nursery ) and has just filmed his chin eating crisps in Dubai airport. Oh, Sam did a charity football match at Chelsea but it means nothing because Louise used to mess about with the lads at football practice when they were kids, or something.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

charlied0106

VIP Member
She reckoned she was covered in bedsores too which is just not something most hospitals allow to happen if they can possibly help it, even if they have to manually turn the patient to do saltwater dressings. In her case if she has bedsores I’d assume it’s because she didn’t take their advice to get off her arse and try and be at least a bit mobile asap. She wasn’t in a coma.
Exactly this. My sister has just spent almost 4 weeks on a ventilator in hospital, sedated, not conscious, and sadly we had to switch her machines off on Friday, but we were asked to leave for a few minutes regularly to allow the nurses to turn and move her.

TT really needs to read up on facts before trying to spout her lies as gospel. She's a narcissistic attention seeking witch
---
She at one point said when she was discharged, Ryan was having to change her sanitary towels...she was posting fully made up instagram pics but getting her partner to do this...not that i believe this part of her shit but still
There's absolutely zero consistency in anything she says.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 49

charlied0106

VIP Member
Thank you everyone for your kind words and wishes, its been a hard few weeks but we're getting there ❤❤

Using Loopy as my inspiration to deal with trauma as she handled it so well....oh wait..

• Heart
Reactions: 37

bluecups

VIP Member
This was posted on another thread, someone found it online elsewhere.

Very powerful words.

tattle.png

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

A-Soul

VIP Member
How long until Chin-Diesel posts a video with Slumdog Millionaire’s Jai-Ho in the background?

The basic weasel featured fuck, I hope someone blasts him into space so we don’t have to see his smug gap year Chindia face anymore. To Chinfinity, and beyond. 🚀

• Haha
Reactions: 34

windowlickinggood

Oh yeah and Loops ‘didn’t want a fuss’ and ‘didn’t even tell Ryan’ about her book coming out but had a big fuck off family celebration, a massive cake, forty bunches of flowers, organised her own photo shoot, went on Lorraine and a bunch of podcasts, had three brunches in honour of, sat at the publishing house for five hours signing copies and eating a wanky lunch and promoted the bloody thing 10x a day on insta. Oh and she’s never out of the Waterstones on the king’s road marvelling that they’ve not got a single copy in because everyone must have rushed out to buy it before she got there 🤔😂
Don’t forget the dozens of people (allegedly) stopping her in the street to congratulate her on her literary masterpiece / ask about mini burnt pancakes. Poor woman can barely nip to the corner shop for a pint of milk without half of Fulham tagging along for a fawning chat.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

AshM

I’m really pleased the book/louise stuff has died down and we can go back to focussing on Ryan and his midlife crises.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

katesbess

VIP Member
He actually said ‘fuck me’ in exasperation but she hears what she wants- and thus the title was born.
Your fucking 👏 brilliant. I laughed so loud at this bit! 🤣
We are "lucky" to have you @JarvisCockerSpaniel
---
Not exactly the pro Ana filter you insist ypu are eh loopy.
Screenshot_20240612_134937_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240612_134825_Instagram.jpg

---
I'm going to share this again on our new thread. Because I think in a cost of living crisis we all need this bloody big laugh. And to be grateful that at least we aren't this bloke.
Screenshot_20240612_090810_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Tofino

VIP Member
So let me get this straight….. Leo’s Father’s Day gift to Bryan is a date night for Loopy and Angry Bear. Huh? Not something nice for father and son to do together, oh no, because that wouldn’t be what Loopy wants. Not something Leo would enjoy, some fun parental bonding time. Don’t be daft! It’s those two off out and Leo left with the babysitter. Nice one.
Leo’s always been really generous to his parents on mothers/Father’s Day. Like his first Mother’s Day at 4 months old where he sent them both to a luxurious night away whilst he stayed at home. So thoughtful of him.

• Haha
  • Angry
Question: if you're on a trip to India sponsored by airbnb should you not be doing some content that includes, I don't know, airbnb?
I’m imagining this is going to be ‘carefully’ curated like when they stayed in Cornwall and we’ll see it in reel form at the end of the trip. Ryan swaying softly in a hammock in the rain holding a Cobra beer to his pissed off cat’s bum chin face, then grinning inanely as the tuk tuk passes through a nondescript patch of Kochi suburbia outside the Airbnb, and possibly serving up an Indian ‘feast’ that will probably be a naan bread, a leftover morsel from breakfast and a samosa he hastily purchased from a food vendor down the street. Clearly currently he’s spending all his time in a dingy backstreet gym lifting ladies weights so he’s hardly on a voyage of culture, self discovery and adventure, even if he is wearing cheesecloth and has purchased some little wooden beads.

• Haha