Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hashtagnotspon

Chatty Member
This thread is honestly at its best when Ryan is doing cringe stuff and Louise is just saying stupid stuff. You guys are so funny and brighten up my day!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh yeah and Loops ‘didn’t want a fuss’ and ‘didn’t even tell Ryan’ about her book coming out but had a big fuck off family celebration, a massive cake, forty bunches of flowers, organised her own photo shoot, went on Lorraine and a bunch of podcasts, had three brunches in honour of, sat at the publishing house for five hours signing copies and eating a wanky lunch and promoted the bloody thing 10x a day on insta. Oh and she’s never out of the Waterstones on the king’s road marvelling that they’ve not got a single copy in because everyone must have rushed out to buy it before she got there 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

hazelnot

Chatty Member
Why does she have to lie about the stupidest thing? It isn’t incredibly unlike her to get her arms out at all. Her instagram is literally full of photos of her in strappy tops and boob tubes.

View attachment 3006292
Oh no, babe it is incredibly unlike her! Brava to her renewed sense of confidence 👏

(I could have kept scrolling & circling but it got boring fast.)

IMG_5884.jpeg

IMG_5885.jpeg

IMG_5886.jpeg

IMG_5887.jpeg

IMG_5888.jpeg

IMG_5889.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

SheLeft

VIP Member
Lol my fib detector is beeping again here with Loupy. Says she’s letting Leo sleep in her bed because she’s worried about him climbing out of his cot… just a coincidence then is it Louise that you forced Leo to sleep in your bed with you the last time Ryan went away as well because YOU don’t like being on your own?!
View attachment 2992558
She has such a dangerous message around fitness and body image. So far we've had:

I lost 7kg in one week
I did 2 pilates classes and I can see muscle definition
I've lost 2.5% muscle mass per day by lying in bed. So do I lose that much muscle mass when I'm hungover on a Sunday doing fuck all? Nah I don't think that's how it works, Tiny Fitness Tears

Not to mention if she spent 30 days in bed then she'd have lost 75% of her muscle mass so she's just be a useless lump of jelly slithering from room to room.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29

pollysunshine22

So today, live from India, we have a video of Ryan in a gym that looks like his basement gym in London... And he's tagged the Indian government, ministry of tourism, so they can share this awful amazing video.

He could literally be anywhere in the world, how is this promoting a visit to India? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Hashtagnotspon

Chatty Member
Let's not forget Bri also pretended he had bought TT flowers but they were actually flowers gifted to TT by a brand. What. A. Guy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Flossie2

VIP Member
He’s very quiet. So far we’ve seen him pretending to be struggling lifting 7.5 kg weights in a basement gym and wearing cheesecloth in a Tuk-Tuk. He’s 100% coming back in a collarless linen shirt, beads, and sandals.

• Haha
Reactions: 28

crabupatree

Chatty Member
Er, no Louise, you buy a fucking stair gate.
3 problems here,

1st being what is this crazy concept ‘buying’ it’s either investing in a statement piece, scooping up or grifting only in that household

2nd being it wouldn’t go with her interior aesthetic of Chelsea chic aka a load of mush mash gaudy shit - she’d end up better no a custom pillar box red one to match the god awful radiator cover

3rd being Louise & Brian do something for the sake of Leo and his safety, I think not! She won’t get rid of his cot because she thinks it’s a flex that she can fit in it with him

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Leo’s always been really generous to his parents on mothers/Father’s Day. Like his first Mother’s Day at 4 months old where he sent them both to a luxurious night away whilst he stayed at home. So thoughtful of him.
I mean his parents don't think of 15th November as his birthday, rather the day Louise survived so I guess he knows his place! (Her words from Lucky not mine BTW!)

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Just more proof it's steroids and not gym time.

I'm 32 weeks pregnant and still using 10s for some of my exercises

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Autisteuse

VIP Member
Another self diagnosis - chronic fatigue. What an insult to people who genuinely do have CFS and can’t even get out of bed.

In reality, she’s had a busy few weeks with the book launch and trips away which would make anyone tired when they don’t usually do anything other than arrange flowers. But of course it’s ✨cHrOniC FaTiGuE✨🫠

View attachment 3014097
This fucks me right off. Stupid little Munchausen.
I’m having my worst ME relapse in years. I can’t eat anything (I even threw up vitamin water earlier, because the CFS makes my gut so bad - and I’ve torn ligaments in my knee, which tore again when I shot to the bathroom: it’s going to mean weeks’ more recovery). I slept from Friday to today, waking for an hour here and there, as exhausted as if I’d been up for 60 hours. If I try to sit up, I feel unbelievably faint. It’s taking me ten minutes to reach the bathroom, holding on to things. My head is full of clouds and I’ve had a throbbing headache since last week.
Because of ME, I was in bed from the ages of 22-27.
So, you grifting liar malady-seeking attention-seeking grifting vapid and dull little shit, AND your live-in Chin, can fuck right off.

• Heart
He’s flying back from India where he’s only been for a few days of course he’s not going to be refreshed 😂 he’s going to come back a right state.

• Haha

crabupatree

Chatty Member
Do we know how long he's away?
---
Oh fuck the fuck off. Aaargh why is everything she says so in depth narcissistic! So me me me I'm ill, here's why, here's how. All I need you all to no to make you realise it's all about meeeee.
This also looks suspiciously similar setup to her random kitchen dance with Leo video she shared earlier.
What I would give to drop 7kg in a week! And knowing she was losing 2-5% muscle mass a week, how? She was bed bound and the only thing she did was constantly weigh herself?

• Haha