Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sam0206

Chatty Member
It bugs me how she always says about people approaching her tha King her rasing awareness for bowel stuff. She genuinely doesn't. She could easily do a reel on traveling with a stoma, what's in her case for a stoma, a day in the life eating with one etc. Apart from saying how brave she is for having one to get likes she literally never mentions it. There's so many influencers on tiktok with stomas who you learn so much from, Louise tells people nothing. Literally the only thing she's still known for is being spencers ex and playing Jamie Alix and Andy and also sleeping with niall from 1d lol she's done nothing actually on her own. I don't know who her management or whatever are but theyre missing out on so many opportunities for her but then I guess she's work shy so probably doesn't want those opportunities anyway

Reactions: 22

Rosie_Goldie

Surely she knows exactly how he got out of the cot as she has a video monitor aimed at it? Or is that only switched on when she's showing us how teeny tiny she is fitting in?

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
Oh yeah and Loops ‘didn’t want a fuss’ and ‘didn’t even tell Ryan’ about her book coming out but had a big fuck off family celebration, a massive cake, forty bunches of flowers, organised her own photo shoot, went on Lorraine and a bunch of podcasts, had three brunches in honour of, sat at the publishing house for five hours signing copies and eating a wanky lunch and promoted the bloody thing 10x a day on insta. Oh and she’s never out of the Waterstones on the king’s road marvelling that they’ve not got a single copy in because everyone must have rushed out to buy it before she got there 🤔😂
Honestly you guys are amazing to keep the thread going during this shit. I don’t know how you found the strength because just reading that makes me so glad I didn’t have to see it in real time (even though I missed you guys!).

• Heart
  • Haha

Fisher99

✨ #petitegirl ✨ ✨ #petiteblogger✨
Is this the first time Louise has used ridiculous hashtags or is this just the first time she’s written an appropriate length caption and we’ve been able to make it to the end to see them?

IMG_1330.jpeg

• Haha

Roman

It’s not real, it’s from a paediatrician on instagram called Dr Niamh Lynch. She generated a photo of a teenager on the post by using AI.

She is spot on about the dangers of using kids for content. Ryan and Louise are extremely lax about Leo’s short and long term physical and emotional safety. It’s very easy to find out where he lives and goes to nursery and Louise just let millions of people know that she was on her own with him this week.

The whole mum or parent influencer thing is disgusting.

MayVis

Is she for real?

I hope any companies that gift her her lifestyle see this post and how utterly ungrateful she is.

She does nothing other than ponce about, getting ready and go out to eat out every day. How utterly exhausting 🙄

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
I mean his parents don't think of 15th November as his birthday, rather the day Louise survived so I guess he knows his place! (Her words from Lucky not mine BTW!)
Survived which ordeal? By that logic she has about five ‘survival birthdays’ yearly. Plane crash, house fire, birth, haemorrhage, Caribbean bum? Have I missed any?

• Haha

crabupatree

VIP Member
✨ #petitegirl ✨ ✨ #petiteblogger✨
Is this the first time Louise has used ridiculous hashtags or is this just the first time she’s written an appropriate length caption and we’ve been able to make it to the end to see them?

View attachment 3005433
its the only white lace gown she will be wearing unless Brain pulls his finger out and they arrange a wedding

• Haha

Gemsquash22

Let me get this straight! 2 days ago she was banging on about how she’ll only use REN on her skin cos it’s got no nasties in it blah blah blah then she’s on a PR trip with EA 🤪 but not tagging them at all! The absolute cheek of this grifter! But why am I not surprised at all!

• Haha

Tookster

Chatty Member
facebook was launched in 2004 and then open to the public & anyone over 13 yrs old in 2006 !
not sure how real the post is, but there is a fair few kids suing their parents now in USA as there has been laws passed in some states regarding children being exploited on social media.
The day when laws are put in place, to protect the exploitation of children on social media, cannot come soon enough. Far too many of these reality show “stars” clearly get knocked up intentionally 🤬

• Heart
Question: if you're on a trip to India sponsored by airbnb should you not be doing some content that includes, I don't know, airbnb?

• Haha

Rosie_Goldie

I think I said on the last thread, I'm a medic. What I thought happened during my birth (EMCS, PPH etc) was different to what really happened. I went the other way, I thought things were a lot better then they actually were. When I had a debrief appt with my consultant, if my husband hadn't been present agreeing with everything she said I would of sworn she had the wrong notes in front of her. I'd very fortunately had a friend present as my anaesthetist (just happened she was on call) who bluntly told me I was making it all up - she was right. I wondered why noone was keen on my plan for a VBAC homebirth! So I can completely see how she can of got the wrong end of the stick, and we need to look at how we communicate with patients in a clear manner so everyone's on the same page. I use my story a lot with my juniors to explain that what the patient knows, what we think they know and the truth can all be very different things. I feel for the team involved, they must be furious.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Hannahc546

VIP Member
She reckoned she was covered in bedsores too which is just not something most hospitals allow to happen if they can possibly help it, even if they have to manually turn the patient to do saltwater dressings. In her case if she has bedsores I’d assume it’s because she didn’t take their advice to get off her arse and try and be at least a bit mobile asap. She wasn’t in a coma.
She at one point said when she was discharged, Ryan was having to change her sanitary towels...she was posting fully made up instagram pics but getting her partner to do this...not that i believe this part of her shit but still

• Sick
  • Wow

Fisher99

He “found” a gym close to his hotel, but he’s got #ad on his story? So which is it, an ad or a lucky find?
Either way, imagine going somewhere as beautiful as India and spending your time in a windowless room staring at your own stupid reflection.

• Haha