Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Imagine being on this trip and having to listen to Louise list off all the foods she can't eat...what a fucking yawn

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Never in my wildest dreams did I think this was going to be her big work day.
In other news I purchased some new fabric conditioner this morning so guess I'm part of the in crowd now.

• Haha

allybongo

Chatty Member
Imagine setting up your phone to film yourself dancing whilst spreading tinned tomatoes on a pizza base. Then posting it.

Nope. Me neither.

• Haha

windowlickinggood

Why lie Bryan? Why post such a total and utter brazen, bare-faced LIE?? Are you ashamed that you didn’t win the Dad’s race at a nursery sports day? Really? Your sense of self-worth is that shitty that you feel the need to LIE?? Do you not feel embarrassed that all the parents who were there who saw you NOT WINNING will be able to see this LIE on the internet?? What a sad little life Bryan.

• Haha

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
Why is Leo in a pram drinking a bottle of milk when he has a roast in front of him?!
He shouldn't need to have milk during the day at his age and especially not in a bottle. I know we shouldn't mum shame but this is ridiculous

Reactions: 18

martineznoze

The nappies are just getting bigger, saggier and pissier. They are swinging to his ankles. It is because they can't get any begged pampers.

• Sad

Hannahc546

VIP Member
I wonder what he puts in the employment section of his visa application when he goes to these places?
---
Not sure cocklodger will translate that well

• Haha
Guys, she’s put an extract up this morning from her book for the poors who can’t afford to buy a hardback.
Wonderful prose.
‘I never thought I’d find my way back. My family thought I’d never be the same again.
But I did’

Which is such a clunky sentence that I can’t even. I can’t believe this was the final edit.

• Haha

Natyocheese

Chatty Member
Ryan's asking for your fave 'Indian-style song' suggestions 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

How about actually delving into the culture whilst there? Finding out about music?

• Haha
  • Wow

Flossie2

VIP Member
Why’s he faffing about in a dingy gym when he’s in India? And the weights appear to be getting lighter- 7.5 kg?
And tagging the Indian government-I’m screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Hannahc546

VIP Member
The woman made a post saying she was bringing the bandeau back...which might be a struggle with the whole arm situation

• Haha

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Never done either 😳 but I do have a job and pay rent
I mean im not convinced Ryan has either. It has Steve the accountant written all over it.
I did enjoy where he said he had never lived anywhere where he was allowed free rein...Ryan hun...you still don't live somewhere like that!

• Haha

crunkysnacks15

Chatty Member
Emaciated 😂 oh do fuck off

You notice a ring doesnt fit when you put it on if its that bad. They have well had a barney and she has binned it, chucked it etc

For the record I had sepsis and was critically unwell for around a month. Not as ill as louise of course and my leg muscles did disapear but they quickly come back. However, i was almost double her weight at the time and ate nothing for a week, sweated with a 40 degree fever and no fluids for the first few days because rhe hospital didnt think.l to start them alongside the antibiotics and I lost like may 3-4kg in the week and then it slowed right down. She is talking so much utter bollocks it enrages me

• Haha

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Brian dudeeeeee, what about the India trip? It's not going to be another highland coo is it?
Are Elizabeth Arden not one of the companies constantly being dragged for animal testing? One of many that say they only do it in countries where they legally have to...just don't support that shit.
Yes, they do test on animals. I've seen some comments on her posts in the past but but she's obviously lost too much muscle to be able to reply.

• Haha

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Sam has put up stories of them at Leo's NURSERY sports day (he is not in school) and Ryan loses the dads race 😂😂😂
But she won! The anxiety, the trauma, the triumph over adversity of one tiny creature in a wild, alien world. Lift her high on your shoulders and parade the hero through the streets for all to marvel.
She really took it seriously, though. :D

• Haha
  • Heart