Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Er, no Louise, you buy a bleeping stair gate.
3 problems here,

1st being what is this crazy concept ‘buying’ it’s either investing in a statement piece, scooping up or grifting only in that household

2nd being it wouldn’t go with her interior aesthetic of Chelsea chic aka a load of mush mash gaudy tit - she’d end up better no a custom pillar box red one to match the god awful radiator cover

3rd being Louise & Brian do something for the sake of Leo and his safety, I think not! She won’t get rid of his cot because she thinks it’s a flex that she can fit in it with him

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Pleased to report a bit of common sense over on a thread about Louise on Reddit. There’s quite a few medics on there questioning the official narrative…

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Do we know how long he's away?
---
Oh duck the duck off. Aaargh why is everything she says so in depth narcissistic! So me me me I'm ill, here's why, here's how. All I need you all to no to make you realise it's all about meeeee.
This also looks suspiciously similar setup to her random kitchen dance with Leo video she shared earlier.
For someone who lost soooo much muscle…. She sure as hell stands from a squat easily. Medical practitioners would think she was taking the piss if she done a squat stand up test after declaring such muscle wastage.
Also Louise…sorry to tell you but your weight is fine for your height, and your legs and shoulders are not as skinny as you suggest. In fact…. They are normal.
we’ve seen the numbers and the unfiltered pictures. Stop putting out a negative narrative… you are such a bad influence and do nothing for the causes you claim to want to help!
YOURE FINE, HEALTHY AND NORMAL LOUISE!!! …. Sorry to inform you. If you were my patient I’d be happy at your “recovery” and discharge you yesterday!!!
---
Oh yeah and Loops ‘didn’t want a fuss’ and ‘didn’t even tell Ryan’ about her book coming out but had a big duck off family celebration, a massive cake, forty bunches of flowers, organised her own photo shoot, went on Lorraine and a bunch of podcasts, had three brunches in honour of, sat at the publishing house for five hours signing copies and eating a wanky lunch and promoted the bloody thing 10x a day on insta. Oh and she’s never out of the Waterstones on the king’s road marvelling that they’ve not got a single copy in because everyone must have rushed out to buy it before she got there 🤔😂
Also filled up her own kitchen bookshelf with around 6,000 copies of the book…..but didn’t tell Ryland (cow)…who lodges with her. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Surely she knows exactly how he got out of the cot as she has a video monitor aimed at it? Or is that only switched on when she's showing us how teeny tiny she is fitting in?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surely she knows exactly how he got out of the cot as she has a video monitor aimed at it? Or is that only switched on when she's showing us how teeny tiny she is fitting in?
I thought that! Although I’m not totally convinced this ever happened, every time she shows him asleep or napping in there he’s got a sleeping bag on, which would make it very difficult to get the purchase to ‘hop out’ over the side. It’s quite common for children his age to experiment climbing out of their cot though, so the fact that she hadn’t got a stair gate on is madness and sadly just another example of how they just don’t have a lot of regard for his safety and was didn’t bother to think much further beyond him being an immobile baby.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Thanks the Lord. Some sense and sensibility!!! As our dear Queen Elizabeth said… recollections do vary!!
Pleased to report a bit of common sense over on a thread about Louise on Reddit. There’s quite a few medics on there questioning the official narrative…

Reactions: 11
I think I said on the last thread, I'm a medic. What I thought happened during my birth (EMCS, PPH etc) was different to what really happened. I went the other way, I thought things were a lot better then they actually were. When I had a debrief appt with my consultant, if my husband hadn't been present agreeing with everything she said I would of sworn she had the wrong notes in front of her. I'd very fortunately had a friend present as my anaesthetist (just happened she was on call) who bluntly told me I was making it all up - she was right. I wondered why noone was keen on my plan for a VBAC homebirth! So I can completely see how she can of got the wrong end of the stick, and we need to look at how we communicate with patients in a clear manner so everyone's on the same page. I use my story a lot with my juniors to explain that what the patient knows, what we think they know and the truth can all be very different things. I feel for the team involved, they must be furious.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think I said on the last thread, I'm a medic. What I thought happened during my birth (EMCS, PPH etc) was different to what really happened. I went the other way, I thought things were a lot better then they actually were. When I had a debrief appt with my consultant, if my husband hadn't been present agreeing with everything she said I would of sworn she had the wrong notes in front of her. I'd very fortunately had a friend present as my anaesthetist (just happened she was on call) who bluntly told me I was making it all up - she was right. I wondered why noone was keen on my plan for a VBAC homebirth! So I can completely see how she can of got the wrong end of the stick, and we need to look at how we communicate with patients in a clear manner so everyone's on the same page. I use my story a lot with my juniors to explain that what the patient knows, what we think they know and the truth can all be very different things. I feel for the team involved, they must be furious.
I think this is a really important thing to recognise for both patients and professionals, however both Ryan and Louise are sticking to her narrative which is full of lies and exaggeration (evidenced all over the place) even before any of the trauma occurred.
---
Ah...sleeping photos of Louise now and her pretending Leo climbed out of the cot and went to sleep with her for the first time ever. 1. He always sleeps with her when Bryan is away because she can't function on her own and 2. Isn't is more normal for kids to climb for the first time either early morning or during a nap...not when they are down for the night (you know Leo who sleeps 12 hours)

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Also not forgetting that we know Louise did have a birth debrief, so she would have been aware of what actually happened when she wrote the book. But did she include anything about that in the book? If she'd written about how it felt to her vs how it was recorded that might be quite interesting and helpful to others or prompt a conversation like here.

Do we think Gryan will be angry she has broken his routine and let Leo sleep in with her?

Reactions: 4
Also not forgetting that we know Louise did have a birth debrief, so she would have been aware of what actually happened when she wrote the book. But did she include anything about that in the book? If she'd written about how it felt to her vs how it was recorded that might be quite interesting and helpful to others or prompt a conversation like here.
I've read a journal paper recently that had a patients journal of what was happening alongside the medics version of what was happening, it was illuminating and frightening and definitely a conversation that needs to be had.

Reactions: 8
How long until Chin-Diesel posts a video with Slumdog Millionaire’s Jai-Ho in the background?

The basic weasel featured duck, I hope someone blasts him into space so we don’t have to see his smug gap year Chindia face anymore. To Chinfinity, and beyond. 🚀

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sooooo much I don't love you and like our house with you in it Brian vibes today isn't there! Just say it Louise. You might aswell, luv.

Gosh poor Sam. He has no idea does he? She couldn't let him have it. She couldn't let him have HIS moment. And those questions were soooo to make her look good and to try belittle him.
Miss me me me even my brother's movie stuff is injected with meeeee.
Trouble is not so tiny tears. Is that when you do this stuff. We happen to spot the real size of your bleeping face!
Screenshot_20240614_132412_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240614_132329_Instagram.jpg

---
I can’t stop laughing at the images. CHINdia
Made in Munchausen verses CHINdia 😄

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Lol my fib detector is beeping again here with Loupy. Says she’s letting Leo sleep in her bed because she’s worried about him climbing out of his cot… just a coincidence then is it Louise that you forced Leo to sleep in your bed with you the last time Ryan went away as well because YOU don’t like being on your own?!
View attachment 2992558
She has such a dangerous message around fitness and body image. So far we've had:

I lost 7kg in one week
I did 2 pilates classes and I can see muscle definition
I've lost 2.5% muscle mass per day by lying in bed. So do I lose that much muscle mass when I'm hungover on a Sunday doing duck all? Nah I don't think that's how it works, Tiny Fitness Tears

Not to mention if she spent 30 days in bed then she'd have lost 75% of her muscle mass so she's just be a useless lump of jelly slithering from room to room.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Sooooo much I don't love you and like our house with you in it Brian vibes today isn't there! Just say it Louise. You might aswell, luv.

Gosh poor Sam. He has no idea does he? She couldn't let him have it. She couldn't let him have HIS moment. And those questions were soooo to make her look good and to try belittle him.
Miss me me me even my brother's movie stuff is injected with meeeee.
Trouble is not so tiny tears. Is that when you do this stuff. We happen to spot the real size of your bleeping face!
View attachment 2993801View attachment 2993802
---

Made in Munchausen verses CHINdia 😄
Those glasses are something else. Not something good I hasten to add.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She has such a dangerous message around fitness and body image. So far we've had:

I lost 7kg in one week
I did 2 pilates classes and I can see muscle definition
I've lost 2.5% muscle mass per day by lying in bed. So do I lose that much muscle mass when I'm hungover on a Sunday doing duck all? Nah I don't think that's how it works, Tiny Fitness Tears

Not to mention if she spent 30 days in bed then she'd have lost 75% of her muscle mass so she's just be a useless lump of jelly slithering from room to room.
Anyone else taking up pilates over the weekend?
---
Useless lump of jelly slithering from room to room 🤣🤣
---
She has a perfectly normal BMI, in no way looks as small as she thinks (other than height) and generally looks to have a healthy muscle/ fat composition.

Last edited:
  • Haha