Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Number 4...Louise hasn't managed to put me off yet 🤣
Wait @Hannahc546 wasn't it you that had your baby unexpectedly at home not long after Loopy started carrying on about the birth trauma? And your partner helped with delivery?

Is that seriously how long we have been following this TT Munchy saga?!!! You've had a baby, raised a baby, gotten pregnant and now about to have another?!
And she's still waffling on!!!!!!

(Apologies if it's not you that had the aforementioned baby haha)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Question: if you're on a trip to India sponsored by airbnb should you not be doing some content that includes, I don't know, airbnb?
I’m imagining this is going to be ‘carefully’ curated like when they stayed in Cornwall and we’ll see it in reel form at the end of the trip. Ryan swaying softly in a hammock in the rain holding a Cobra beer to his pissed off cat’s bum chin face, then grinning inanely as the tuk tuk passes through a nondescript patch of Kochi suburbia outside the Airbnb, and possibly serving up an Indian ‘feast’ that will probably be a naan bread, a leftover morsel from breakfast and a samosa he hastily purchased from a food vendor down the street. Clearly currently he’s spending all his time in a dingy backstreet gym lifting ladies weights so he’s hardly on a voyage of culture, self discovery and adventure, even if he is wearing cheesecloth and has purchased some little wooden beads.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Wait @Hannahc546 wasn't it you that had your baby unexpectedly at home not long after Loopy started carrying on about the birth trauma? And your partner helped with delivery?

Is that seriously how long we have been following this TT Munchy saga?!!! You've had a baby, raised a baby, gotten pregnant and now about to have another?!
And she's still waffling on!!!!!!

(Apologies if it's not you that had the aforementioned baby haha)
Haha that is indeed my baby...its very confusing that mine seems to have aged yet Leo is still 6 months old to Louise and Ryan since she has basically only just acknowledged his existence
---
I’m imagining this is going to be ‘carefully’ curated like when they stayed in Cornwall and we’ll see it in reel form at the end of the trip. Ryan swaying softly in a hammock in the rain holding a Cobra beer to his pissed off cat’s bum chin face, then grinning inanely as the tuk tuk passes through a nondescript patch of Kochi suburbia outside the Airbnb, and possibly serving up an Indian ‘feast’ that will probably be a naan bread, a leftover morsel from breakfast and a samosa he hastily purchased from a food vendor down the street. Clearly currently he’s spending all his time in a dingy backstreet gym lifting ladies weights so he’s hardly on a voyage of culture, self discovery and adventure, even if he is wearing cheesecloth and has purchased some little wooden beads.
Difficult to imagine the Indian tourism board sitting down and deciding...you know who we should get to improve the profile of travel to India...that guitar playing, surfer who can sketch farm animals and grill meats

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Gotta give kudos to his agency. They clearly pull their weight to be able to get him any work whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How is he not embarrassed… I cringe everytime I watch his stories but I just can’t stop watching 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh yeah and Loops ‘didn’t want a fuss’ and ‘didn’t even tell Ryan’ about her book coming out but had a big duck off family celebration, a massive cake, forty bunches of flowers, organised her own photo shoot, went on Lorraine and a bunch of podcasts, had three brunches in honour of, sat at the publishing house for five hours signing copies and eating a wanky lunch and promoted the bloody thing 10x a day on insta. Oh and she’s never out of the Waterstones on the king’s road marvelling that they’ve not got a single copy in because everyone must have rushed out to buy it before she got there 🤔😂
Honestly you guys are amazing to keep the thread going during this tit. I don’t know how you found the strength because just reading that makes me so glad I didn’t have to see it in real time (even though I missed you guys!).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Hey guys, this recent post from the Indian Government page that Ryan’s been unselfconsciously (and hilariously) tagging.

They’ve done their research and must be trolling him for sure?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder what he puts in the employment section of his visa application when he goes to these places?
---
Not sure cocklodger will translate that well

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not missing Louise though
---
Honestly you guys are amazing to keep the thread going during this tit. I don’t know how you found the strength because just reading that makes me so glad I didn’t have to see it in real time (even though I missed you guys!).
We’ve missed you too ❤
But yes, SO glad we’re back to Bryan’s cringe-fest of a life. Far more entertaining.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You're always with us in spirit. Especially when we need to bring out our detective skills. Glad you're OK!
---
Is this his hidden in plain sight gay holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol my fib detector is beeping again here with Loupy. Says she’s letting Leo sleep in her bed because she’s worried about him climbing out of his cot… just a coincidence then is it Louise that you forced Leo to sleep in your bed with you the last time Ryan went away as well because YOU don’t like being on your own?!
IMG_5165.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 7