Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So today, live from India, we have a video of Ryan in a gym that looks like his basement gym in London... And he's tagged the Indian government, ministry of tourism, so they can share this awful amazing video.

He could literally be anywhere in the world, how is this promoting a visit to India? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He “found” a gym close to his hotel, but he’s got #ad on his story? So which is it, an ad or a lucky find?
Either way, imagine going somewhere as beautiful as India and spending your time in a windowless room staring at your own stupid reflection.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thought we were NBA players...Ryan hun please I'm absolutely turning inside out with embarrassment for you at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thought we were NBA players...Ryan hun please I'm absolutely turning inside out with embarrassment for you at this point
Oh god. It's the way he claps that bloke on the arm after the photo aswell! He was totally playing up to it! He probably told them he was in the NBA.
Never has karma bitten back so beautifully, than to make Louise suffer this big bag of wank.
Screenshot_20240613_110719_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240613_110703_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240613_110648_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240613_110634_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240613_110627_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240613_110615_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240613_110608_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240613_110559_Instagram.jpg

---
This angry angry bear uses his own mirror image to jack himself off doesn't he?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Just more proof it's steroids and not gym time.

I'm 32 weeks pregnant and still using 10s for some of my exercises

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why’s he faffing about in a dingy gym when he’s in India? And the weights appear to be getting lighter- 7.5 kg?
And tagging the Indian government-I’m screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why’s he faffing about in a dingy gym when he’s in India? And the weights appear to be getting lighter- 7.5 kg?
And tagging the Indian government-I’m screaming 🤣🤣🤣🤣
huffing and puffing with 10kg and 7.5kg how is he not hiding in corners of shame about himself every single day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is it very much his kinda gym? I assume he must mean it’s free and he can cocklodge there. Weirdo.
Oh god. It's the way he claps that bloke on the arm after the photo aswell! He was totally playing up to it! He probably told them he was in the NBA.
Never has karma bitten back so beautifully, than to make Louise suffer this big bag of wank.
View attachment 2991448View attachment 2991449View attachment 2991452View attachment 2991453View attachment 2991454View attachment 2991455View attachment 2991456View attachment 2991457
---
This angry angry bear uses his own mirror image to jack himself off doesn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ah, there it is. As predictable as a highland cow tit in a field, these lot are. Have a word ffks. Why do these companies give this gifted tit to these wankers. Airbnb,this bloke is not going to bring you good advertising!
Is this bloke he's with his agent I assume? That's the only way he gets given this trip.
And why do they need to go to India for Airbnb?
Watching an angry bear in a darkened basement is not making me want to go there. At all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Question: if you're on a trip to India sponsored by airbnb should you not be doing some content that includes, I don't know, airbnb?

• Haha
Reactions: 21