Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Let's be honest, IF they are having relationship issues, Louise has been a part of that. Who the duck would have wanted to deal with that for the past 2 years?!
Also, it's not as if anyone is out here thinking Louise and Ryan have a good relationship. At this point we mostly just wonder why they even bother to pretend. Nothing about them says relationship or family.
We gave a bit of a pass previously because it was based on what we saw / interpreted on Instagram...but she has since published a book that was basically worse than we even thought re their relationship!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Here we go, as predicted. Her and little Leo are ‘sick’ and she needs tips on how to get through the day.

I’ve got one

GET THE duck ON WITH IT like the rest of us have to when we’re unwell.

We all know she’ll do duck all, pass the childcare onto Chinny and allow herself to wallow in self pity.

Lazy muncher.

Reactions: 9
Louise has taken to her bed as Auntie Zara might not be able to help with Leo anymore if she’s split up with Sam. Being in Louise’s sphere must be exhausting.

Leo doesn’t look massively sick. Plus for god sake, it’s a cold. Just chill out. Notice more passive aggressive digs about Ryan and his bike riding. I imagine he can’t wait to get away from Louise for a few hours.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Her stories this morning have so much wrong with them! Filming a sick child, moaning that your partner wants to exercise whilst you have a small cough (if she was actually ill surely any father would stay to help), even slagging off all cyclists as a result (though apparently only men cycle or have hobbies in louise land)

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Does she forget that she went to Paris earlier this week leaving Ryan to get on with it, surely she can cope with him going on a bleeping bike ride. And I say that as someone who hates Ryan way more 🤣

Reactions: 21
But she’s ILL from the AIR CONDITIONING UNIT 😂😂 no not just a common cold. It was caused by something poor people generally don’t have in their homes! It’s rich person unwell, not something she picked up from her nursery-going toddler sneezing on her hand like the rest of us plebs.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her air conditioning unit made her sick? How long until she says she has legionnaires‘ disease?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here we go, as predicted. Her and little Leo are ‘sick’ and she needs tips on how to get through the day.

I’ve got one

GET THE duck ON WITH IT like the rest of us have to when we’re unwell.

We all know she’ll do duck all, pass the childcare onto Chinny and allow herself to wallow in self pity.

Lazy muncher.
I think it was just an excuse to mention the air con 🤣🤣 because someone on here mentioned it the other day?!?! 😅

• Haha
My tip is also get the fuckity duck on with it. What exactly did they have planned anyway, burning a couple of chickens then hacking them to bits?

• Haha
If I was Zara's friend, I'd tell her to get away from that toxic life. He seems sweet enough but from the documentary living with Sam feels at best intense and exhausting. And then you've got the sicknote sister next door draining the life out of you. I've realise Louise's worst nightmare would be if anyone close to her actually got a really serious illness. She'd hate the fact they'd get all the attention instead of the fear of losing someone she loves.

Everytime I think I can't despise her more she "gets ill" to prove me wrong. Just be a bleeping mother

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Looking at Bryan’s Strava there’s far more coffee and posing going on than actually riding a bike. He rides less than 15 miles 😂 and pretty slowly too. Clearly it’s to escape Loopy rather than for the love of cycling.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I guess now the book is soon to become last month’s news and with Sam and Zara making the rag headlines she’s having to start ailing in some way to get back in the limelight.

I don’t believe for a second sitting on the settee all day is triggering, she’s seriously fucked up but not in the way she’d like us to believe.

I guess now the book is soon to become last month’s news and with Sam and Zara making the rag headlines she’s having to start ailing in some way to get back in the limelight.

I don’t believe for a second sitting on the settee all day is triggering, she’s seriously fucked up but not in the way she’d like us to believe.
The thought she might have to get up off the sofa and do something is probably triggering.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saying she's ill from aircon is absurd. Everyone knows what it's like to have a bit of a sore throat from aircon when you've not used it for a while (like when you wake up on holiday). The solution is drink some water and get some fresh air. It is in no world an illness

I think a lot of people were disappointed by the book. The hype before it was published far outweighed any reviews, chat etc a week after it came out

Reactions: 7