Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even know who’s thread to comment on.
They actually think this is work. Lying through their teeth about using a detergent to get payed. Bleating on about family & kids & the struggle.

Ollie Locke.
Louise Thompson
Ashley James
Frankie Gaff ( really though better of her tbh)

No idea who the rest even were
I like Frankie. Even though she’s obviously rich I like her mum and home content. Unlike Louise and Ashley she actually seems to enjoy her child. She also turned up in jeans and sandals like a normal human. Not after a full morning of glam like Louise and Ashley 🤣

Reactions: 10
Guys, she’s put an extract up this morning from her book for the poors who can’t afford to buy a hardback.
Wonderful prose.
‘I never thought I’d find my way back. My family thought I’d never be the same again.
But I did’

Which is such a clunky sentence that I can’t even. I can’t believe this was the final edit.
This was filmed before she went to Paris.
Leo will know you idiot - you've talked about it in public and written that book from which you're reading!
We've gone full crazy circle now - she's deliberately upsetting herself reading aloud from her own book. There's no reason (CONTENT) to "trigger" yourself and flippin' film it.

Reactions: 10
Sam has put up stories of them at Leo's NURSERY sports day (he is not in school) and Ryan loses the dads race 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can’t believe Sam would think that Leo will read Louise’s book and think his mum is a superhero! I think he’ll feel hugely guilty. His mum going on about life before Leo and how his birth was so traumatic for her and changed her completely mentally and physically. That stuff will completely mess him up.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Sam has put up stories of them at Leo's NURSERY sports day (he is not in school) and Ryan loses the dads race 😂😂😂
But she won! The anxiety, the trauma, the triumph over adversity of one tiny creature in a wild, alien world. Lift her high on your shoulders and parade the hero through the streets for all to marvel.
She really took it seriously, though. :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Ironically I suspect she wont know how to use her own washing machine. She will 💯 be sending that to someone to do all the time - she is far too busy to do it guys

Reactions: 6
Does she even have a washing machine in her home? I suppose she probably has a laundry room to be fair actually but I guarantee you she wouldn't be able to even say where in her house it is 😂

Reactions: 3
How did Ryan not win the race his chin practically crossed the finish line before they even fired the starting pistol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
@katesbess I've just realised my comment to you yesterday could be taken two ways. 🤦‍♀️
I honestly meant it in a jokey, in thread banter manner. We all have our particular gripes about these two and I love that you hold TT to account for her hypocritical face fakery. May it never cease. (y)🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She’s definitely said something along the lines of running specifically being triggering IIRC…
The only thing I can think of that doesn't trigger Louise is attention thrown her way ie media interviews, sitting on a panel for laundry detergent or kitty litter, walking the red carpet, signing her book for the plebs.

Reactions: 4
Couldn't watch the stories and not...
Like wtf. The disgusting difference between everyone else showing her on stories, and what she posts from literally the same time. Oh duck off dear.
---
So was she lying in the book excerpt? Or in her posts. Because here are a few from Leo's first few weeks and months.
Screenshot_20240629_212359_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240629_212506_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240629_212611_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240629_212808_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
RYAN LOST THE RACE? …. But his chin gets home 15 minutes before he does!!!
He must have started the race in another town …

• Haha
Reactions: 11