Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
everyone feel for me please. today i had a dicky tummy... for my foie gras!
jeesh she is the worst.
i cant imagine watching what she does to sam. and Zara being on the outside MUST see it. and have her in my life. nah. that is no sil that you could be near. shes a toxic shithouse.
haha calling out brian. shes his own tattle page at this point.
now all we need her to do is ask him WHERE THE HIGHLAND COW IS?
she will be loving the papers about sam. it suck actually that we all no how much this will make her happy. but then, on the other hand she hate that they are in the papers. oh poor luv. to NOT be the source of a tabloid today.
stop filming your child. stop flilming your child poorly. and get the duck over yourself.
is this "tips needed" another gross beg for gifts or just engagement booster.
do we think her eyes are proper squeezed shut with emotion today?

Reactions: 6
No fan of Zara but Ryan wishes he was sleeping with her 🤣🤣 Mind you, they could never be together, far too much chin for one relationship between those two.
i think he was very much trying to at one point. i think she quickly got the jist of him. at first she asked him to help her with fitness(haha first mistake) and when he had to drop Louise manipulated fitness he put it all on zara. the photos and "those two in the gym" era was gross. and exactly the kind of issues you see in videos going round of red flag pt's. i don't think he made her feel great in the end. no surprise and it was quickly knocked on the head(possibly literally?)

how ironic she is posting yes posting the dance as if no one is watching. except you are wanting us all to watch aint you witch.
and uackkk brian. hes so bloody aware of himself. and look at that face. hes in love with himself. and this is clearly the moves he pulls to himself in the mirror every morning. "tame the day champ"
---
Not the poorly single parent again...he went out for a whole flipping morning! 🤷‍♀️
TT you've flown on several 'planes recently. You know, the mode of transport that is notorious for stewing diseases - a sneeze of this, a micro-droplet cough of that, a smeared nose picking of the other. 🦠 Get googling those symptoms! I'm sure you can make something fit which is much more brand TRAUMA than your dusty aircon.

🦂 Maybe she was bitten by a scorpion. 🤔 Such a risk with all that bare arm tomfoolery.
maybe she was bitten by Brian "shrimp"?
---
Also, does anyone cringe at the way she says 'derlingggg' to Leo?
every single time.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Imagine setting up your phone to film yourself dancing whilst spreading tinned tomatoes on a pizza base. Then posting it.

Nope. Me neither.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She seriously has no rhythm, it’s shocking 😂

Aside from the fact that she’s letting her two year old have free rein with a pizza cutter, I especially like the fact that they’ve burnt some sausages to go on the pizza, which will then get blasted again in the pizza oven so they’re twice burnt, and then this lump of pizza in the background which was obviously a failed attempt as Ryan probably destroyed it getting it out of the oven. Absolute tit show.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
"At least we're ill at the same time" said no parent ever.

Also it's so natural, setting up a camera to film yourself have a spontaneous dance, while keeping checking yourself out in the camera 🤢

Reactions: 11
She seriously has no rhythm, it’s shocking 😂

Aside from the fact that she’s letting her two year old have free rein with a pizza cutter, I especially like the fact that they’ve burnt some sausages to go on the pizza, which will then get blasted again in the pizza oven so they’re twice burnt, and then this lump of pizza in the background which was obviously a failed attempt as Ryan probably destroyed it getting it out of the oven. Absolute tit show.
those pictures are so grim :sick:

Reactions: 6
I don't think Louise needs to be "dancing like noone is watching"....more self awareness should really be her goal, not less.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
When they are dancing she fake laughs so hard as if to say look at us, we are such a fun family, we do actually like each other. It’s very cringe 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
they forget they had to look after leo and actually took him. then brought him home. how pissed off hey were that they actually had to bring their child home! like wtf. forgot they had to look after their own kid. twats.
and louise if you were that ill you wouldnt have been able to edit and share your bullshittery. you certainly wouldnt have the smarts to put those rollers in today, that full head of makup and then facetune your face to posting that.
get a grip. youve got a snuffle. its not world ending or even life stopping.
a meeting? a recording? oh god what now. someone elses vapid podcast.

love leo with the makup. if only because i know just how angry manly bear will be witnessing this!

Reactions: 8
Bloody hell look at poor little sick malnourished beaver Louise fly past like a bleeding rocket. ‘Tis a miracle I tell thee!

Also ‘a fellow author said to me…’

A FELLOW AUTHOR 😅😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I don't get the nursery stuff? Like before when they were told they had to drop a day/half day? And now he can only be in a half day for those 2 days and not full days? How does this happen 😅 I've never had nursery change days/amount of time.

Reactions: 5