Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why was she running ahead of Leo when the other parents were running with their children? So selfish.
This was my favourite one 😂 I've always ran the Parent-Toddler race holding hands with the babe, much like all the other parents there. She seemed to think it was a "parent vs toddler" race instead

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Which of you wrote this?!?!😆
Haha brilliant brilliant brilliant.
---
Loving everyone,even people that work with louise calling Brian the bellend out. I bet his shrimp has shrunk to a wee willy winkle.
And who is this. At the just gone bbq. This can't be pro Ana face tuned teeny tiny ickle waif Louise?
Screenshot_20240702_040206_Instagram.jpg

Haha these two forever showing eachother up. But come the duck on Louise.
---
Omfg the lips 🤣what a twit!! Sooo embarrassing, you’re a sad and a grown man Brian, remember that!
He tries so hard! It's what makes it all the more cringe and icky. Brian, you're a miserable too aware of yourself mean and Angry uptight bear. Own it.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Meanwhile, Louise is in her happy place - filter on, hair and make up being done, gazing adoringly at herself.😍 Don't think she looks at anyone else like this...maybe a burnt steak?

1719931742851.png

Brian, whoever told you your long, greasy hair was a ✨ vibe ✨was taking the piss. Scratching like a flea ridden orangutan only makes it worse. Hope that helps. (y)

1719932331306.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God, I hate him. Vacuous twit.
He doesn’t even pretend to ‘work’ these days. According to Louise her father’s wealth is self made-Christ knows what he thinks about Ryan.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s such a liar (well know that) she said she nearly passed out in the car, then went on to say, so I passed out then went for a sleep. So did u pass out or did u nearly pass out? And I see the upper arms are out again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OMFG she can’t even watch SATC without having an existential crisis about being who she used to be. So DRAINING.
Can def see why she identifies with Carrie Bradshaw though. Vacuous, selfish, happy to take other people’s money and gifts, never listens to her friend’s problems properly as it’s all about her…

Oh and calls herself an author after typing out a load of tit at the computer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Meanwhile, Louise is in her happy place - filter on, hair and make up being done, gazing adoringly at herself.😍 Don't think she looks at anyone else like this...maybe a burnt steak?

View attachment 3029850

Brian, whoever told you your long, greasy hair was a ✨ vibe ✨was taking the piss. Scratching like a flea ridden orangutan only makes it worse. Hope that helps. (y)

View attachment 3029866
I'm a bit sad that you'd take the piss out of a sweet innocent Orangutan:p
Ryan & Louise only wish they could look this good or be this chill. Pair of shady angry self obsessed h2o deprived twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does she have permission to post parents and kids from the nursery online? We are told we can take photos as long as we don’t post. I would be raging if i was a parent.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Ryan's post about sports day saying Leo started off cold...does he mean he didn't do very well? (In his eyes) and also, Leo didn't win gold in the way he is meaning, they gave them to all children, Louise's stories showed him getting his medal and the lady had a whole stash on her arm.
I think he is getting worse recently.

• Heart
Reactions: 12