Louise Thompson #37 Louise Made in Munchausens; Ryan Made in Chin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who films their therapy session?

And... how has she made LEO'S sports day all about her??? Christ, let him have a moment will you?? He was a total afterthought in the whole thing.

Have a bloody day off.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I don't get the nursery stuff? Like before when they were told they had to drop a day/half day? And now he can only be in a half day for those 2 days and not full days? How does this happen 😅 I've never had nursery change days/amount of time.
They take Leo in the hope that a kid who is booked to be in that session is off sick or whatever and there will be room for him to stay?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Who films their therapy session?

And... how has she made LEO'S sports day all about her??? Christ, let him have a moment will you?? He was a total afterthought in the whole thing.

Have a bloody day off.
Louise has mastered the art of making everything about her. She'll never take a day off, because she needs to remind everyone how amazing & heroic she truly is.

Reactions: 13
And tiny. Don’t forget how tiny she is 😂
OMG, how the hell did I forget tiny. You're so correct...Louise is unbelievably tiny, who never ever wears sleeveless shirts, tops, whatever. Always the beacon of truth. Surely there is a shine somewhere out there, dedicated to this TINY, heroic, fearless, most important woman on earth. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who posted this comment 🤣🤣🤣. I literally laughed Pepsi out of my nostrils…..funny how negative comments about chinhead stay posted and don’t get deleted.
Bless TT being excited because Leo took her to HER sports day. Look at her running ahead and leaving him. Isn’t she just the most amazing Mum evern’t 🤣🤣🤣.
One thing she is nowhere near in them race vids is tiny, frail or malnourished…..sorry Louise….you may be superchump, but you fail at being emaciated, fragile and small!!!! Try harder …,
---
Which of you wrote this?!?!😆
I just asked the same…..she doesn’t clean up negative comments towards him though does she! Louise probably wrote it hahaha!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't get the nursery stuff? Like before when they were told they had to drop a day/half day? And now he can only be in a half day for those 2 days and not full days? How does this happen 😅 I've never had nursery change days/amount of time.
I think he used to do full days on a Monday and Tuesday and then they changed it to half days. My theory is that daddy warbucks refused to pay for full days when the two of them are basically unemployed so they had to drop the hours down not nursery. What tit parents to forget when your child starts nursery, they honestly never put him first 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Do we think for world book day next year Leo will be sent to school dressed as Louise with her book!! Obviously it’ll be a dress with sleeves and a Lord Farquhar wig!! 🤣🤣
QUOTE="Gillybean42, post: 19775114, member: 6008"]
Yeah of course Leo brought ur book to u with a big smile on his face while u were packing 🙄🙄🙄
[/QUOTE]
---
Agreed. She has been very good for that little boy. I also don’t see Sam surviving well without Zara. Pete will have to step in as his ‘helper’ instead!!

Rumours of Sam and Zara splitting up. I do think Sam could do better than Zara but poor Leo losing his auntie if they do split up 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why lie Bryan? Why post such a total and utter brazen, bare-faced LIE?? Are you ashamed that you didn’t win the Dad’s race at a nursery sports day? Really? Your sense of self-worth is that crappy that you feel the need to LIE?? Do you not feel embarrassed that all the parents who were there who saw you NOT WINNING will be able to see this LIE on the internet?? What a sad little life Bryan.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
they forget they had to look after leo and actually took him. then brought him home. how pissed off hey were that they actually had to bring their child home! like wtf. forgot they had to look after their own kid. twats.
and louise if you were that ill you wouldnt have been able to edit and share your bullshittery. you certainly wouldnt have the smarts to put those rollers in today, that full head of makup and then facetune your face to posting that.
get a grip. youve got a snuffle. its not world ending or even life stopping.
a meeting? a recording? oh god what now. someone elses vapid podcast.

love leo with the makup. if only because i know just how angry manly bear will be witnessing this!
"Louise, don't let him play with make up you'll turn him gay"*

*not my opinion obvs but what I imagine Ryan says to her haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Guys, you're both muscular and run a sports brand. Stop buffing your metaphorical medals (and yours is definitely SILVER, Brian) and get a grip.
Embarrassed for you. 😊

To be fair to Louise, I thought her description of having PTSD was quite good. The unrelenting nature of it and the range of symptoms plus that absolute terror that you're going to die.

Reactions: 5
Also you could see Louise and Ryan gave it their ALL during those sports day races. They’re supposed to be just a laugh. And they ran as if their lives (and egos) depended on it. No wonder Louise won and Ryan came second - A for effort folks!! Now just try to put that much effort into parenting…

• Heart
Reactions: 15