Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

allybongo

Chatty Member
Louise Thompson Made in Munchausens

is the most voted thread title nom. I feel we need to get Ryan in it too, seeing as we slag him off equally 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

sam0206

Chatty Member
It's frustrating because there's SO much Louise could be doing to support women who go through this or worse but she's just all me me me and then when you find out that what happened to her really wasn't the worst case scenario then it's just even more frustrating. Did she not say something once like imagine the worst thing that could happen and it was even worse than that? She should be so thankful her and Leo are healthy and have the privilege of getting a night nanny and a nursery and the luxury holidays. She's so out of touch with reality it's a joke.
The bashing of the NHS frustrates me as well. I don't know all the details but ultimately they saved her life. I bet you she's a tory too 🤮

• Heart
She could volunteer at Dignitas in Switzerland, listening to her vacuously drone on would certainly bring about the end a bit sooner.
Ugh I don’t even know if I’ve got it in me for an update, she’s THAT insufferable at the moment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
"He’s actually not keen on extending our family by whatever means. There have been times when I’ve brought it up and he’s been so closed to the subject, he’s stormed out. The mere mention of it would be enough for him to leave the room, which I think is an indicator of how seriously this has affected him. In the past Ryan has said categorically he will never let me carry a child again"
That’s not a healthy relationship. She should talk to him about it when they are playing tennis indoors.

• Haha
Oh my god Ryan is NOT going to cope with India. It’s going to be such a sensory overload for him, the crowds, the smells, the noise, it’s going to be like Nigel Farage forced into a rave at a full moon party and I am HERE for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

melfish

VIP Member
Jesus titty fucking Christ….

Is this an attempt at a thirst trap?!

I suddenly feel like skipping dinner this evening…. Maybe even breakfast tomorrow morning too.

Who on earth does he think wants to see this?! He’s not even a trophy boyfriend, all his features are crammed into his midface, thus making him look like he has dwarfism.

ENOUGH already. Give us the Highland Cow Bryan Cell 🧠 and all MAY be forgiven.
Oh hell no. His boxers sucked up his arse. The biggest ick ever

• Sick
  • Haha
20240519_065557.jpg

Oh she is celebrating it all right! She is vile. This is the best thing that has ever fucking happened to her.

The fact she is tone deaf to her "cause" seems irrelevant to the silly fuckers who fawn over her.

I cant be the only woman who has come through a traumatic birth to be sat reading her shit with a sick bucket at the ready.

As an aside, the Doctors UK sub on Reddit have chewed her up over her claims🤣

As a longtime supporter of The Birth Trauma Association, I feel like I need to email them my disappointment that Louise feels she is now the national spokeswoman on traumatic childbirth!

• Heart

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Recording at the Houses of Parliament today...Victoria Tower Gardens Louise. Why must everything be an exaggeration. I have an airport snap with the plane in the background...I didn't pilot the fucking thing

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
Dear to do...ah shit i mean diary,
Today I made a video with my crush Will. We do lots together. He looks at me I look at him, dear diary I'm just not sure. We only blew eachother off once in the back of a tent in Richmond Park. Is that love?
Louise never found out. I told her the grunting on the footage was a deer.
Today I drew. I found some print outs and used tracing paper. I'm a big boy now. I can even colour in the lines and everything!
I burnt some shit today. Some of it food. Some of it toys of Leo's that were cluttering my space. I put Louise bloody ring in the bbq too, hopefully that will be the end of that. Nasty little gobblin she is. Saw her trying to get her claws into my basement yesterday. That my lair bitch! I gotta smile at the.camera and always soppy shit today for my 7pm post. Ugh.
But she gave me extra pocket money for helping her with her ad. I filmed her in her underpants... for a nail varnish ad.
I feel like the worlds trying to tell me something today. I kept seeing cows everywhere. What could it mean.
Dear diary thanks for listening. Don't tell anyone I'm an angry angry bear. Thanks.
Signed off innit Brian.
Age 12 ands 3/4

• Haha

Gillybean42

VIP Member
All this celebrating her book is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. They are acting like she has some talent and has written a best seller when in fact she’s been leading up to this for a couple of years, by going on and on and on about trauma, deliberately not saying what happened to her because she wanted to make money out of it. Her poor kid has been neglected and used as a money maker and shoved in front of the camera 24/7 and they are all acting like she’s mother of the year and she’s so special, and now she’s an author. I would understand if she was celebrating being ‘lucky’ and how she came through the other side. But she’s not, she’s celebrating being in the public eye again, and she’s used her childbirth to do that. It just doesn’t sit well with me at all.

• Heart
Sorry if this has been mentioned already I haven’t had time to read the entire thread but I am genuinely amazed by the number of references to her TINY body in her book 😂
Yes it’s the body of a teenage boy with a sparrow pelvis and all the medical staff should have know SHE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO VAGINALLY BIRTH A CHILD WITH A HEAD

Or something

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member

I genuinely worry about people, not one negative comment. All poor Louise, she’s so tiny, etc.
ohh we get a mention!! Hi Reddit lurkers 👋🏻

Perhaps stick around a bit longer and you might start to see all the inconsistencies we see with her storytelling! Along with the narcissism, insatiable need for validation and emotional neglect of her child.

Just because bad things happened to her doesn’t mean everything she says is entirely true or that it means she is a good person. Bad things happen to bad people too.
---
And are they really that stupid to not figure out ‘wow I didn’t know the full details of Louise’s birth experiences were this bad’ is because she purposely manipulated her Instagram content so she could save the actual details for a book deal. All the time she was posting essays about her recovery, flashbacks, triggers, photos and videos of her crying etc she was quite happily scribbling away on her book, working with publishers and having photoshoots, planning a book launch etc. too ‘traumatised’ to have anything to do with her baby let alone love him, but not too traumatised to sell her entire story in graphic detail.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
Bet she’s gutted that all anyone will be talking about now is the general election/politics!
By the way, she hasn’t mentioned a single birth trauma or PTSD charity yet has she?! Nothing about actually helping other people

• Heart
Yes in her words she ‘begged’ for a stoma by saying she was unable to eat if she wanted to leave the house and she was becoming malnourished as a result. We all know that this is a lie. She was able to go here there and everywhere and posting pics of her ‘cooking’ and her meals out etc. oh, but she claims these are only pictures she took to have the memory of the food 😂

She’s not a world away from all those munchies in America travelling between states trying to persuade doctors to give them a feeding tube because they are apparently incapable of eating for adequate nutrition.

I believe she pushed for a stoma, they agreed, she went on holiday to the Caribbean as planned and then she was given a surgery date earlier than she anticipated so that’s why they flew back. I don’t believe there was a mad dash back with her at death’s door for one moment.

• Heart