Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Oh my god how vacuous is this going to be? Rosie was always the dullest one on MIC. Unless they bring back Mytton to fuck up Binky’s life I can’t see myself being interested.

Episode 1. The camera pans over some young women shopping and laughing on the King’s Road, the latest Harry Styles track playing over the top. Rosie, Louise and Binky are pretending to eat brunch outside Bluebird, wearing huge sunglasses in an attempt to hide their unfiltered visages.

Binky: while we’re all together, I just wanted to make you guys aware of something. Alex Mytton got back in touch with me. He wants to talk.

Rosie: How dare he. He has no right to talk to you ever again

Louise: I cahnt belev he would have anytheng to sah to you. I know if Spencer evah spoke to meh agarn Ryan would be levid (she laughs vacuously, causing some of the extras to turn from their bloody Marys and look pityingly in her direction)

Rosie: I don’t think that’s likely

Binky: Well I’m worried he’s going to be at my sister’s 40th birthday party tonight at the Phene. Don’t let me talk to him

Rosie: no, don’t worry we’ve got your back

Louise: Wall, we harve to see what he’s got to say. Perharps he just wants to apologarse.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Hahaha who in the fuck is going to watch these three yawns of human beings...episode 1. Louise mulls over wardrobe hinges while her partner (confined to the attic) deep googles his latest hobby: porcelain pig collecting. Rosie eats a lettuce leaf while Binky orders an Uber eats and awkwardly searches the kitchen for utensils she has never seen before in her life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Why does she point out the ambulance had to phone ahead to the hospital to say they were coming in? Where else would they be going? Chessington World of Adventures?

Maybe Loopy, just maybe they were calm and measured because you weren’t about to cark it at all, despite you screaming ‘DEATH!!’ in their faces like a bloody Harpy from a Greek Tragedy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Hannahc546

VIP Member
You absolutely did not have to buy Leo a toy guitar just because he saw it in a shop, Ryan 🙄 my home would resemble Toys r Us if I said yes to every single toy my toddler asks for.
And I go out for lunch with my boy in tow all the time but not to the fucking Ivy, you might as well just take out £130 in cash and set it on fire for all the enjoyment anyone’s going to get out of that 🤣
To be fair...Louise bought Ryan a guitar because he saw it in a shop and asked for it

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
I don’t know if I’m projecting here but it really bothered me that she said that thank goodness she looked after herself her ‘whole life’ (which we know isn’t true - smoking, binge drinking, drugs) or she wouldn’t be here , as if mothers who have died in childbirth would have survived if they had taken better care of themselves and exercised …

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Hannahc546

VIP Member
So in the interest of being a fair and balanced troll...I am reading the book.
1.Her early years seem just like anyone really (I mean I didn't have a second home in south Africa or go to boarding school but you know what I mean).
2.She claims to not being promiscuous but instead falling in love easily, also claims that most of the relationship drama was manufactured for MIC including that with Alik
3. She no longer has a relationship with Millie for undisclosed reasons
4.There 100% was an overlap between Ryan and Alik but it wasnt cheating, it was simply a case of the right conversations hadn't happened because of the distance
5. That angry bear scene was completely set up by producers and Ryan had never and does never act that way
6.they didn't try for a baby for 3 years as previously stated in her fertility struggles(they weren't careful with contraception but that's not the same!) They hadnt even discussed kids. They tried for about 6 months where she admits to not having much sex, then got fertility tests...then got pregnant...so a normal pregnancy journey, no fertility issues
---
I'm only up to the Leo pregnancy but I shall keep you all posted

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

jl1994

Chatty Member
I was wondering what Bryan’s level of education was. Did he go to university? Not that it counts for much given that Louise has a degree and can’t spell or write coherently!
It’s just he can’t be a personal trainer forever. Age and arthritis will catch up with him. What are his long-term career plans?
He was at uni in Cardiff the same time as me. He went to Cardiff Metropolitan (I was at Cardiff Uni… not being a snob😅😅). I deffo saw him around the city. As far as I am aware he studied sports nutrition. (I studied law… now I am being a snob 😂😂😂).

• Haha
Reactions: 41

A-Soul

VIP Member
Jesus titty fucking Christ….

Is this an attempt at a thirst trap?!

I suddenly feel like skipping dinner this evening…. Maybe even breakfast tomorrow morning too.

Who on earth does he think wants to see this?! He’s not even a trophy boyfriend, all his features are crammed into his midface, thus making him look like he has dwarfism.

ENOUGH already. Give us the Highland Cow Bryan Cell 🧠 and all MAY be forgiven.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Wtf about Peppa is brilliant for adults?! My toddler likes it so I tolerate it but I’ve never sat down and thought, ‘ooh, that was a cracking episode of Peppa, can’t wait to see what that cheeky little pork chop is whinging about next time’

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Wait so her uterus did tear during the section like I originally said. They "nicked an artery (according to libbey)" and she "believes they gave her life saving plasma" in the ambulance. So none of those are actually verified! And she found the calmness of the paramedics distressing.

That Times article.......such monstrous narcissism.
Yes because the one failing I have always found in the NHS is that the paramedics aren't hysterical enough

• Haha

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Struggling with the title.
Most liked was “She’s a fucking nutcase. The End.” Written by @Hannahc546 as a general comment but suggested by @JulesWake that it should be a thread title. But we can’t have swearing in titles and as much as I agree she’s a nutcase I’m not sure about having that as a title either.

There weren’t any other firm suggestions unless I’ve missed it.

Last thread here
I quite enjoy that we've reached a place where there are just no words for her!

• Haha

Fisher99

Let’s enjoy another low star review of Louise’s book. I can’t wait for the reviews in a few months time when it’s normal members of the public reading it rather than her biased super fans.

IMG_0413.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Tofino

VIP Member
Hope you're ok @Tofino I know you have had enough of these two idiots but we miss you around here!
I’ve had a blissful couple of days without this pair!! I definitely reached my limits with them last week. I am amused to see Ryan has gone solo camping. He must be finding her as insufferable as me.

I’m not Ryan btw but what a plot twist that would be 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37