Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fisher99

There’s a new 2 star review on Amazon. It seems to have been written by a fan of Louise as they talk about how brave/strong/wonderful she is 🙄, but it’s refreshing as this person has seen through all the lies and doubts Louise even has PTSD. I can’t post the whole review as it’s a really long one, (Ryan can’t say the same 🍤), but here’s a very small part of it.

IMG_0915.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Fisher99

This popped up on twitter and I know it’s referring to the star sign leo but I feel it’s very well suited to Leo Libbey

IMG_0316.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

IndigoViolet

So what I'm now getting is that Millie is likely the close friend she refers to who she had to cut out of her life because they were saying things like you need to move on / look at what you do have / be more positive. She says the friend should have known better and taken her word for how bad it was. She also goes on to say she doesn't really blame that person because they have never experienced trauma so wouldn't know.
By all accounts she cut out anyone who gave the tough love (including many medical professionals)
Millie has now gone up in my estimation!

• Haha
  • Heart

JulesC

VIP Member
979D1D14-E931-4FA3-81BD-247DF539411D.png
He’s doubling down on letting us know he wakes up SO early. Must have hit a nerve 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow

sam0206

Chatty Member
Lets not forget too, the surgeon was shaking presumably with fear
The surgeon was shaking because they've never operated on such a teeny tiny fragile soul like Louise before she's so tiny that they could barely see her organs to operate on them because they're also teeny tiny

• Haha

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Firstly...what could Ryan possibly have to journal about for an hour a day?!

Secondly.. laughing that he made breakfast that Louise proceeded to stick in tupperwear

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
She wouldn’t be getting this much exposure if she hadn’t been releasing her book a week after the birth trauma inquiry report came out. It’s a (rightly) hot topic at the moment and she’s riding off the back of it. To line her pockets of course, not to genuinely help others.

• Angry
  • Sick

melfish

VIP Member
Guys, she said the nation is marching behind her! Are there parades in the streets? Is her name on everyone's lips? It sounds so thrilling. The atmosphere must be electric.
(She thinks she's a modern-day Joan of Arc, but she's actually a pound-store Marie Antoinette.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Ashad

Chatty Member
Wow Ryan even proposed to her wrongly according to her. Her reaction was to keep saying no.

OK I'm going to stop posting now becaus the book is just so bad I'd be here for days 🫠
Did he say will you marry me Victoria Marchman? Is that what he got wrong? 😂

• Haha

Tookster

Chatty Member
I see Leo being a troubled kid tbh.
Absolutely. In addition to that, as parents they’re seemingly not addressing his developmental delays. His speech is still woefully behind but they are intent on still talking to him in that sing songy for voice you use for babies. You never see them taking him to classes or groups (guessing the football ones have gone the same way as Gryan’s hobbies). They see him as an accessory and expect him to fit into their lives and not change anything they do. It’s all weekends at Soho Farmhouse, rather than play dates, swimming etc.

hideous, selfish twats.

• Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
She’s definitely said something along those lines though, where’s Detective @Tofino when we need her? 💜
I’m sorry for abandoning the thread and I miss you guys and the laughs 😘 but it’s really been utter bliss not seeing anything about them!! They are so infuriating and they have too many enablers (equally as infuriating) for anything to change anytime soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

lib36

Course he is Brian. You filmed Leo at breakfast with a soaking wet bulging nappy swinging down to his knees. It’s lazy. Who would want to eat feeling wet?

Hannahc546

VIP Member
She wants to volunteer...but doesn't. Wants to be a voice for women...but isn't. Wasnts to sell her brands...I think the point is made

• Haha

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Sorry I have one more rant about her book...in the final thanks chapter she thanks CW hospital for saving her life, saying she certainly wouldn't have survived her "prescribed" home birth.
1. She wasn't "prescribed" a home birth
2. She lives 10 minutes from the hospital and would have been transferred anyway
3. The issue didn't occur until the C section was performed which I'm sure want going to happen in her fucking living room

She's so fucking dramatic based on zero reality.
I'm glad I read the book really because she no longer really annoys me beacaue it's all just so ridiculous.

• Haha