Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Had anyone found out why they didn't give her a GA when everything went wrong during the C section? And was Ryan allowed to stay there?

I'm so nosey about her and Millie now
So what I'm now getting is that Millie is likely the close friend she refers to who she had to cut out of her life because they were saying things like you need to move on / look at what you do have / be more positive. She says the friend should have known better and taken her word for how bad it was. She also goes on to say she doesn't really blame that person because they have never experienced trauma so wouldn't know.
By all accounts she cut out anyone who gave the tough love (including many medical professionals)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
What the bloody hell is she waffling on about.
You
Put
Some
Clothes
On

👏🏻👏🏻woop de fucking do.
8% ‘left in the tank’ from what? Buying wanky cheese and shovelling some pizza into an oven?!

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again; nobody ever, in the history of time, has used so many words to say so little.

• Haha

Opinionated

VIP Member
I had an emergency section when I haemorrhaged at home after a missed placenta previa. My husband walked in and said it looked like someone had been murdered there was blood everywhere lol. And I lost 5 litres of blood. But what I don’t get with her is if she’s got ptsd as bad as she says she has why is she so jolly telling her story?? It would bring up sorts of bad memories. It’s like she’s revelling in it so comes across so un genuine. Every birthday of my child I got anxiety for around two weeks and it was like a black cloud. I even suffer now 23 years later. I just find it despicable how the celeb worshippers lap all this shit up from the likes of this privileged twat when there’s thousands of women out there who have it a million times worse but still just get on with their lives with no adulation. I just can’t stand the world we live in sometimes and it’s all because ppl like her

• Heart

Bluemoon676

Chatty Member
Book....On meeting ryan part 1:
She had a dream that Alik cheated on her so she felt like it was real.
She couldn't get hold of Alik (who was in the USA) for several days so she told everyone she met including every uber and taxi driver that she was newly single.
She was attracted to Ryan and it made her feel good that he was nervous around her. She feels the need to point out that at this time she had also had her contraceptive implant removed and so it could just be her hormones instead.
They hung out a lot at his little flat.
It was all a big secret and felt thrilling.
Oops she had wrongly assumed that her and alik had broken up and he invited her on hol with his family, it felt like unfinished business big time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Did she say why she thought he was cheating? This sounds like the only interesting part of the book
She found 'flirty messages' from a PT they both knew. Sam and Zara knew the girl and told her there was absolutely nothing to worry about but she was convinced.

I should have added that there is a section dedicated to their engagement breakdown where she had watched Dirty John (the TV series) and convinced herself Ryan was doing the same to her so started questioning everything he said / did. They had a huge fight in Bali and both just agreed they couldn't/ shouldn't get married and haven't spoken about it since.

• Haha
  • Wow

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Well her book is a lot of nothing. Anyone who has followed her on Instagram or Tattle has heard almost all of it before. 100% certain she didn't write it due to the lack of air quote abuse!
Summary of the last couple of chapters:

1. The first few months she couldn't stand up straight. She wore the same unwashed clothes. She took pride in looking as ill as she did.
2. Many people tried to tell her she had PND. But...PND occurs in cycles, she has PTSD because she was always in the same horrific state (maybe wants to check her instagram on that one!)
3. She had an assigned mental health support worker who eventually had to cut ties with her because the messaging was getting out of control. She compares the buzz of receiving responses from said worker to that of messages from boys she was dating when she was younger. This was the first of a handful of support workers who would go on to stop working with her.
4. She refused to work with anyone who was basically being factual rather than emotional with her. Instead she tried MANY alternative therapies. My personal favourite was an 80 year old healer from LA who told her she was carrying her mothers kidney and to sleep with quartz in her knickers.
5. She talks about lupus but still only attributes it to the medication. As in, does not realise that drug induced lupus is entirely different.
6. Doesn't want Leo to be exposed to any of her trauma and wants him to find out about it in a sympathetic way.
7. She doesn't actually know whether she could carry another child, the NHS told her they would not be willing to before the surgery to remove the scar tissue, her private doctor told her it is likely possible. Ryan categorically doesn't want more children.

The rest is all that we have heard before and in no way worthy of a book!

Happy to fill in any gaps.

• Haha
  • Wow

sam0206

Chatty Member
So it’s monsoon season in India from June to September!

Not to wish a natural disaster on India but for the love of god please let there be a monsoon where he is going and it rain the whole time, mix with a touch of Delhi belly, aren’t cows sacred there too - where will her get his daily steak from?

Also is that ANOTHER bike from specialized that’s arrived - how many does one many need?!
Such a random place for someone with a long term partner and a child to go to for work when they don't really have a job 😂
Solo backpacker ken has been unlocked 🙊😂

• Haha
And you can bet Brian is going to be a bully of a dad too. He will shit on the little boy. With his pressure,misogynistic attitude. He will out him down and make him feel like shit. Andnshenwill both use him, then control him with lowering his sense of self then love bombing and emotional manipulation.
Every shot she films of them,there I'd no shock. Or the usual "oh, 👋 we are on camera" they just carry on. Fake as fuck and they know when to film and when it's action time.

The trouble with her stories is it foes differ. The days. The stays. The whys. It changes, even slightly each time and with everything written about her and even by her! You can't get details that differing eqch time.
Her narration of this has differed and changed to fit her purpose at the time. At the start it was truama posting and detailing. Then that ran put so she made it all to donwith her uc. And today again on ibd day she make it all because of that and that being the fault.
Her not having kids. One time she said it was truama based. Then the scaring. Then the hemorrhage. Now the ibd. It's all smoke and mirrors. It's all fluff around the same kind of wording. But totally unbelievable when you go into the detailing and how she changes. Lies. And over exaggeration of every last thing. She put and out lied sooppo many time over the past few years.
Then Brian's telling is different again.
Fuck them both.
Poor Leo.
She has hinted at legal action against the Trust involved in Leo's birth - hooe she realises that their legal team will be fine combing over every single thing she has posted and claimed vs what is in her medical records 🧐

Anyone with half a brain cell knows if you are about to embark on, or are in the throes of a legal case, you don't post gory details and shit on social media🤦‍♀️

• Heart
To successfully bring about a negligence claim from the NHS is a years long process involving huge amounts of admin and lawyers and there would have to be unshakable claims that what they did resulted in her being incapacitated/losing income/lifelong problems that will need to be funded, such as having to make her house accessible, needing a carer, never being able to work again for example. None of these apply to Loopy. She’s not lost income, because it enabled her to be paid for a book and magazine articles. It’s not incapacitated her in any meaningful way since she was able to go on countless holidays/lunches out/weekends away. She might argue that it’s had an effect mentally but even so, her claims that she was left unable to function don’t ring true. Her UC existed before Leo. She WAS offered a c sec date, and I’m doubtful this was offered for 42 weeks as they are almost always in place for 39 weeks latest, unless she asked last minute. With her family money she could have had the option to go private but it would still have been the NHS saving her life. I’d say she doesn’t have a hope in hell of bringing about any meaningful claim whatsoever and I hope she’s not wasting NHS time trying to pursue it.

• Heart

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
Eurgh on happy mum happy baby insta there’s a reel of Louise now 🤮 Talking about how she says it’s so wrong that she was awake for her c section 🙄 have had to unfollow
Edit to add: I think Louise wishes she was anaesthetised until leo was old enough for boarding school

• Haha
  • Angry

crabupatree

Chatty Member
Why does she always squint in recent interviews? On the Lorraine show and on Jamie's podcast yesterday? Does she think it makes her look serious and earnest? She looks high as a kite. View attachment 2975709
Because it’s her thinking face as she has to remember what lie she’s already told about the question asked so she doesn’t contradict herself too much
---
Why is her Wednesday brunch date the lunch she went out for on Tuesday with the publishers team?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Yup. And I think he's definitely learning the affection-how to give and recieve it from her. She gives him so much loving attention. The behaviours he displays with zara is so loving and connective. And it's equally returned and given fully.
Louise seems to have abandonment issues, stated in her book (from reviews here, I've not read it) that her parents weren't there for her emotionally or physically due to working a lot. She stated she had a lot materially but was sent away to school etc and although her mum appears to be spending more time with her (& sam) now, neither parent was especially 'hands on' when they were growing up. Taking that into account it seems Louise is (now) trying her best with the role models she had with regard to her own parenting.

Her other MIC alumni (millie, binky) show similar hands off/nannies/ everyday nursery approaches to parenting which is not uncommon amongst people with a large disposable income. The kids might even get more stability and warmth from a consistent nanny caregiver - especially if that one is a live in nanny.

Her mum appears to be a hands off Grandmother. As does her Dad but maybe he has other children who are still under 18? He's a bit of a mystery, a rotund and short one according to Louise.

Zara probably had more hands on parents, she seems at ease with Leo even though toddlers cam be very tiring but in reality we don't know how much they spend with him and only being there for the fun stuff is always a lot easier to have a happy bond.

Even though Louise fears being abandoned, my opinion is marrying Ryan would be a terrible idea. She has the money, the house, the reality tv notoriety and she is the breadwinner no matter what is thought of her 'career' she has something that generates income and he doesn't He has stayed as he has nothing on his own, even his career with the turtle training is down to her reality tv fame. He'd leave them after a few years (of cheating...or trying to) and be able take half of everything she has, possibly have to pay him child support. Ryan is often shown being cruel to her and brings out the worst in her she picks terrible men (spencer behaved in a similar way towards her). Ryan is spiteful and jealous of her easy life, family wealth, reality tv fame that led to an easy way to make a lot of money - he wants that for himself. He probablywanted her to do 90% of the childcare when Leo was born and is furiousat having his had his me me time invaded, see him with all his expensiveand time consuming hobbies now that Louise is physically more capable.

Even if she is feeling extra vulnerable to being abandoned due to her new stoma she should never (imo) marry this man, and never let him have his name on the deeds of that house. Ever.

I'll go back to lurking now

• Heart
Reactions: 29