Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

melfish

VIP Member
“Everything had always gone my way. I never thought this sort of thing was going to happen to me, especially because I have a public following." The warped logic. How on earth does she think a public following protects you from adverse events? She is obsessed - OBSESSED - with fame and being recognised and having her mug on magazine covers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

formerlurker

IMG_7465.jpeg

Why do Louise and Ryan have a WhatsApp group for themselves?! Is it so Victoria Marchman can also join in?

• Haha
Reactions: 36

sam0206

Chatty Member
So what I'm now getting is that Millie is likely the close friend she refers to who she had to cut out of her life because they were saying things like you need to move on / look at what you do have / be more positive. She says the friend should have known better and taken her word for how bad it was. She also goes on to say she doesn't really blame that person because they have never experienced trauma so wouldn't know.
By all accounts she cut out anyone who gave the tough love (including many medical professionals)
I'm sorry Louise but millie got cheated on by Rosie and had to marry professor Green I think she knows what trauma is 😂

• Haha
Sorry to be the bringer of bad news, but for Louise, while her birth was obviously traumatic, it was run of the mill traumatic for what obstetrics deal with.

I thought Louise had wound up on a ventilator in ICU for days fighting for her life from how she had been drip feeding the Insta Sheep fans. Nope, wasn't even put under emergency GA during the worst caesarean in the history of caesareans.

She still literally has NO idea how the rest of the world lives. Other new mums go through far, far worse and have very little support in the real world.
They come home to empty houses, baby's still in the NICU - or in the mortuary.

How she talks about the staff, especially the ambulance service...what does she expect them to do? Scream and panic while driving the ambulance and shoving a cannula in her arm? Seriously, she should realise that these medical professionals see far, far worse and far more traumatic situations.

Louise's experiences are totally unrelatable for most of us mere mortals.
---
Faye from love Island ilk.
---

Yes i saw a special news programme about this recently. So, more and more people are desperate and going private. They can't wait years for NHS. Or the NHS themselves have been sending patients to private clinics. But what's been happening is horrific deaths or complications. Because what people don't know, and seemingly hasn't been made clear enoguh is that private dont have set up for emergencies and or icu. So if something goes wrong they jave to get taken to NHS hospitals! And by then it's too late or with consequence.
---

Her whole page needs a fucking exit plan. And a trigger warning. These people just stuck in this vortex. They jave Louise on their follow and everyday are getting sucked into that morbid circle. I can't imagine anyone reading those comments is helpful. And those I attracts it will make them worse. It's like competitive illness racing.
I generally avoid her page because, 8 years on from the birth of my son, the shit she drones on about can trigger the fuck out of me.
The Birth Trauma Association (a brilliant organisation) should distance themselves from her asap. She has no idea wtf she is on about.

• Heart

rohaz

Why is she talking about Rafah in terms of ptsd, these people aren’t post trauma, they are living through the most brutal trauma and torture day in day out. Stop trying to compare you strange, idiotic woman

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Gillybean42

VIP Member
“3. She had an assigned mental health support worker who eventually had to cut ties with her because the messaging was getting out of control. She compares the buzz of receiving responses from said worker to that of messages from boys she was dating when she was younger. This was the first of a handful of support workers who would go on to stop working with her”

whaaaaat the fuck!? 🫠
Louise Thompson: Made in Munchausens.
Got to be a thread title right there Louise Thompson Made in Munchausens 😂

• Haha

rhobh17

VIP Member
She found 'flirty messages' from a PT they both knew. Sam and Zara knew the girl and told her there was absolutely nothing to worry about but she was convinced.

I should have added that there is a section dedicated to their engagement breakdown where she had watched Dirty John (the TV series) and convinced herself Ryan was doing the same to her so started questioning everything he said / did. They had a huge fight in Bali and both just agreed they couldn't/ shouldn't get married and haven't spoken about it since.
How is this not mortifying for them both revealing their dirty laundry like this?

• Haha
  • Sick

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
Well her book is a lot of nothing. Anyone who has followed her on Instagram or Tattle has heard almost all of it before. 100% certain she didn't write it due to the lack of air quote abuse!
Summary of the last couple of chapters:

1. The first few months she couldn't stand up straight. She wore the same unwashed clothes. She took pride in looking as ill as she did.
2. Many people tried to tell her she had PND. But...PND occurs in cycles, she has PTSD because she was always in the same horrific state (maybe wants to check her instagram on that one!)
3. She had an assigned mental health support worker who eventually had to cut ties with her because the messaging was getting out of control. She compares the buzz of receiving responses from said worker to that of messages from boys she was dating when she was younger. This was the first of a handful of support workers who would go on to stop working with her.
4. She refused to work with anyone who was basically being factual rather than emotional with her. Instead she tried MANY alternative therapies. My personal favourite was an 80 year old healer from LA who told her she was carrying her mothers kidney and to sleep with quartz in her knickers.
5. She talks about lupus but still only attributes it to the medication. As in, does not realise that drug induced lupus is entirely different.
6. Doesn't want Leo to be exposed to any of her trauma and wants him to find out about it in a sympathetic way.
7. She doesn't actually know whether she could carry another child, the NHS told her they would not be willing to before the surgery to remove the scar tissue, her private doctor told her it is likely possible. Ryan categorically doesn't want more children.

The rest is all that we have heard before and in no way worthy of a book!

Happy to fill in any gaps.
“3. She had an assigned mental health support worker who eventually had to cut ties with her because the messaging was getting out of control. She compares the buzz of receiving responses from said worker to that of messages from boys she was dating when she was younger. This was the first of a handful of support workers who would go on to stop working with her”

whaaaaat the fuck!? 🫠
Louise Thompson: Made in Munchausens.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34

Sw4

VIP Member
I listened to Louise's episode on the How to Fail podcast and am genuinely in utter disbelief.

- Not trivialising birth trauma, but she basically had a fairly common birth and a fairly common complication. For her to act like she's the only one this has happened to is crazy. There were definitely some embellishments as well, there's a sentence she says where she just mentions all these random conditions 'sepsis, and blood pressure, and all of these things' which makes me think she's just mentioning that to add more drama.

- The worst bit that made me so so sad is when she shows clear disregard for her son even though he'd just been born. She said things like she didn't even think to ask if he's ok because she thought she was dying. When he was sent to the NICU neither her or Ryan were willing for Ryan to go with him because, to paraphrase, 'Ryan and I have that relationship but we didn't have a relationship with this baby yet'. I'm sorry but no matter how ill I was after birth I'd not give a shit about myself, I'd be sending my husband with the baby to make sure he/she was ok and getting the care needed.

- The constant fawning and simpering over Louise by Elizabeth Day made me feel sick, all the sympathy and 'you're so brave' etc. No doubt Louise's ego was doubly inflated after recording it.

• Wow
  • Angry

sam0206

Chatty Member
Dear diary today Louise let me sleep in the same bed as her. Is this what it's like to be to married? People keep asking me something about a highland cow but I don't know what they mean, maybe it's my hair? Maybe they want me to cut a fringe? That annoying biscuit bloke jamie is hanging around Louise again. I'll need to have a word with him if it doesn't stop soon. I have important work to do today. I'll write in you tomorrow again.
Ryan
Aged 12 and 6 months

• Haha

walc

Yeah, I had a c section too and you cannot feel anything beyond the pulling when baby is coming out. It’s so offensive to the medical team that she had.

My birth was tricky.. I had severe preeclampsia and then a bad reaction to one of the drugs which meant my blood pressure was going sky high and then dropping so low the blood pressure monitor couldn’t detect it. It definitely was a challenge and the anaesthetist was very focussed and direct with the team but at no point was anyone shaking. Once she understood the pattern and could predict and adjust what she was giving me to level it out she was back to chatting and helping put me at ease. This is what they train so hard for. My brother is a surgeon and they are literally so calm, they do not shake and flap like she suggests. So offensive.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Intothedark

VIP Member
The bore brigade. What are they going to do a show about? Binky who just seems to exercise and dumps her kids off with the nanny, mega narc Louise and her trauma and the son she blames who she dumps in nursery at every opportunity and Rosie who looks in the throes of an eating disorder. No doubt it’ll be a load of unrelatable posh crap.

• Haha
  • Heart

pollysunshine22

Here is a summary of her post about Sam playing in Soccer Aid:

1. I used to beat older boys in sprint races
2. I used to come here to watch matches, sometimes with potential boyfriends
3. I used to go to football camp when I was 9 and I was the only chick
4. I felt like I was playing, I was shouting strategy moves
5. I dreamt I was playing all night
6. I need to sign up to my local netball squad

Ok... But do you have anything to say about Sam?? 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Where do we even start with her latest post?? She was diagnosed with lupus? I thought it was just drug induced lupus?? She’s an amazing cook?? wtf 😂 she used to hate English lessons but now she’s an author? I’m sorry but I class an author as someone who writes a story, not someone who just tells us how ill they are. What else?? She hates travelling?? Says the woman who’s been on how many holidays since Leo’s birth??? The woman should be committed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Don't know about anyone else but if I have 8% left, the last thing I'm doing is sitting down with my other half for a Brene Brown discussion (whatever the fuck that is).
I will give her this...Ryan being at a "work do" might be the first time she has used quotation correctly.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

allybongo

Chatty Member
Who is he filming himself eating crisps and taking photos of himself pretending to be asleep?

what an absolute fucking walloper

ETA everyone beat me to it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31