Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahc546

VIP Member
He is part of some men's life sensei company with Scott. Maybe he just got his geography a little off.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Dtnbaboo

Just came on to say I didn’t expect Louise to enjoy listening to Shenseea 😂😂😂
and letting Leo hear those lyrics 😵

Reactions: 1

Tofino

VIP Member
The amount of time they have spent in separate rooms or fighting or in a bad place etc it is astonishing they managed to make a baby
---

Oh @Tofino I think you left before we read the book but the amount of contradictions is wild!
Any major ones? I can’t bring myself to read the whole thread!

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
She ended up with a c section because baby was in an awkward position. Then they might have 'nicked an artery' and she had a PPH and lost about 3L blood?
She went home and about a week later had another PPH at home so ended up back in hospital. Apparently they moved her down from ICU on day 3 (and had wanted to move her earlier) but she was in hospital for about 5 weeks, completely happy to let everyone think she was in ICU for 5 weeks.

She's cottoned on to the fact that people have picked up on that she had requested a c section instead of vaginal birth but was scheduled too late, and that they didn't put her under GA during the section - so with each passing interview she gives she now really goes to town on those points.
Thanks for clarifying!

Gillybean42

VIP Member
Who??

Do you mean Zara when Sam was doing one of his videos? The one about lying in bed with Zara and she asks him about why his friends split up. No one commented on it on his reel. It didn’t even look like her!!? Or am I missing something?
No the picture of Faye from Love Island further up the thread 😊

Cateb

At least she confirmed they weren't speaking to the family at one point. Yeh we know babes. You make it pretty fucking obvious that you're the queen and heaven forbid your questioned.
What did she say about not speaking to them?

Tofino

VIP Member
Happy to be educated on the blood on the floor, I genuinely don’t know but it just sounded unlikely to me.

Deevee47

VIP Member
Who??

Do you mean Zara when Sam was doing one of his videos? The one about lying in bed with Zara and she asks him about why his friends split up. No one commented on it on his reel. It didn’t even look like her!!? Or am I missing something?
Wow!! She looks completely different!! I could not figure out who it was 😂

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I don’t have a small child so forgive me, but I don’t see the point in that ‘bike’ if it doesn’t have pedals what’s the point? He’s just walking holding onto the handles? Wouldn’t a wee trike or something be better? Or am I showing my age??