Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LittleLen

Chatty Member
I’m sure the word “busy mum” will be thrown around about 5 million times.

what could this show possibly cover that their really boring Instagram stories don’t already

Reactions: 24

Ashad

Chatty Member
Everyone is bigging her up on speaking out about her trauma as if she didn’t purposely wait to release a book so she could make money off of it. She could have shared in her posts on insta but nope. Urgh. Thank goodness you guys see through the influencer nonsense.

Flossie2

VIP Member
I wonder if her parents are at hers celebrating the fact that they were distant parents and have never supported her financially…. 😅 (in the two million pound house they paid for)
From the sample I read, her parents have not come out of this well- she describes her father as small and rotund 🤣🤣 and apparently she used to get blind drunk at the age of 15 and often slept on a park bench and no one ( I’m guessing her parents) cared. ( I’m paraphrasing but you get the picture)

• Haha
  • Wow

Hannahc546

VIP Member
The surgeon was shaking because they've never operated on such a teeny tiny fragile soul like Louise before she's so tiny that they could barely see her organs to operate on them because they're also teeny tiny
...on a lighter note...this reminded me of an episode of super vet where they operated on a mouse....it was all very tense because he was just so small!
*he was absolutely fine.

• Haha
I’ve just realised what she reminds me of in that stupid outfit with the red and white skirt and horrendous shoes. Dunno if anyone will remember the dolls of the world (70s/80s) they came in a plastic round shaped box thing. Anyway she makes me think of maybe a Dutch one or something. I’m probably completely off but I just can’t get over how stupid she looks and that she actually wears that in public 😂
You are welcome 🤣

Attachments

• Haha

Flossie2

VIP Member
‘Going to India next week with work’
It’ll be that bloody Kia. That’s the only ‘work’ he has apart from occasionally rolling around on a yoga mat. These two clowns actually think they work.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bluemoon676

Chatty Member
So she also blames the NHS for giving her lupus. She says that "despite having markers showing she was on lupus trajectory the doctors went ahead and gave her infliximab (for her UC)" she then goes on to describe how lupus is a chronic long term condition that causes rashes, joint pain, fever etc and the says "the doctors then confirmed it WAS drug induced lupus".

So despite her claims that she's read hundreds of papers etc on gut health and medication, she still clearly doesn't know what drug induced lupus is! And so reads like she's got lupus and will have it forever.

She also blames the (private) psychiatrist for changing her medication 3 times in a short space of time, while also saying that she was complaining to the psychiatrist that they were giving her terrible side effects. So obviously they needed to change them.

She's blaming everyone for everything! Bit of a victim mentality through the entire thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Spencer Matthew’s is running 30 marathons in 30 days in the desert while this pleb gasses out after 3km the plodder but he thinks he’s a runner because he ran a half marathon once for charity. Why are they gifting him these😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry

martineznoze

Begs benedict is cleaning the barbecue in his underpants and TT is filming it.
Such busy work schedules they have.

• Haha
  • Sick
Fucking hell she has time on her hands if she can waft about deciding what ugly arse print she wants on a bloody ottoman like some aged Fulham Madame Bovary character.

• Haha

Hevxx

Bashes the NHS massively …… but refuses to go to hospital on holiday and dangerously flies long haul losing cupfuls of blood (so brave 😢😢)…all to go straight to - an NHS hospital. Full circle - just like the shape of her face!!

Also, it gives me such an ick that the photos where she looks truly smug and at her happiest in are hospital selfies - the ick is so strong that my arse falls out (but cupfuls I don’t lose)

• Heart
  • Haha

Hevxx

SHE WORE A BIKINI IN JANUARY/FEB ….A WHITE ONE ……WHILE LOSING CUPFULS AND SOILING HERSELF!!!!!

• Haha

soph30

VIP Member
I don’t ever look at their pages, I just catch up here 🤭 I’ve never followed them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Fisher99

Looks like we’ve all been feeling the same way the last few days. Louise’s narcissism has been off the scale and everyone fawning over her is nauseating.
But on the bright side, book release day is only a week away and once the fuss is over we can watch Louise slip off back into obscurity. The burnt sausages are within touching distance so hang in there everyone ❤

• Haha

rhobh17

VIP Member
-She gained 4 stone when pregnant.
-Her and Ryan fought the whole pregnancy, she accused him of cheating, they didn't have sex.
-Seems to think everyone else gets the same midwife throughout their care and is personally introduced to the surgical team.
-Ryan had to arrange visits for her divorced parents because they couldn't possibly visit their dying daughter on the same day.
-Birth was pretty standard. She maintains a planned section was necessary although how a person knows their pelvis size is beyond me (Leo was 7lbs with a 90th percentile head)
-Calls the fire the most traumatised she has ever been
Been said before but you really are doing the lords work!!! Also, that girl doesn’t know trauma - I wish my most traumatic moments in life were hers. She’s hugely out of touch with life.

@Tofino we hope you’re okay ❤

• Heart