Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Incredible post^
Also believe things will change. Although not soon enough for the kids who are being impacted by their sick narcissist parents, for financial gain.
Louise will never look back with regret, unable to see the damage she caused Leo, she's unable to be a better person, simply because she thinks she's close to perfection. I pray Leo breaks the cycle.
I agree she will never have any regret. She doesn’t even seem remotely upset, never mind devastated, even now with how she felt or acted around her newborn baby in those early months. Even if what she says was all completely true, surely the realisation of how your illness impacted your tiny baby would just floor you? Even if you know it’s not your fault most normal people would still be utterly heartbroken of what they were robbed of (baby wise) and what their baby experienced with one parent abandoning them and the other hating them.
She never talks about that even now. No reflection on what this baby experienced. It’s always about what happened to her and her trauma and nothing mattered to Leo because he’s too young to remember. It’s why I don’t buy all this ‘we’re best mates now’ stuff.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
We will have captured a lot of it in these threads. But we did too much chatting and now there’s 36 of them and too much to go back through 🙈
---
Anyway, guys, I’ve blocked them. I’m sick of hate following them. It’s been particularly bad this week as we’ve had sickness in the house so doom scrolling has just been worse than ever. Combined with the escalation of all the book promo and people fawning over them. It’s a losing battle. People just aren’t going to wake up to it anytime soon.

I used to feel like this with Harry and Meghan which is actually what brought me to tattle but a combination of not being able to keep up with how busy those threads are along with just really losing interest in them, it’s so much better now. Although I do feel like most people woke up to them too eventually and they are a bit of a global laughing stock.

I feel such an injustice when these influencer types just get away with their behaviour so publicly and especially when there are children involved. I know I project my own experiences of childhood emotional neglect but the sad thing is as much as I want to, I can’t save these children from their insufferable parents. I do believe social media and privacy laws will catch up eventually for kids but probably not soon enough for the ones we see today.
I am 100% with you. I come to tattle for the camaraderie and laughs, but lately scrolling the accounts of these buffoons first thing in the morning has been getting me down. I need to step away from this pair in particular. It's not even entertaining anymore, just fills me with despair that vain, grabby people like this not only exist but thrive thanks to the hordes of dumbasses out there who are willing to fall at their feet

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The surgeon was shaking because they've never operated on such a teeny tiny fragile soul like Louise before she's so tiny that they could barely see her organs to operate on them because they're also teeny tiny
...on a lighter note...this reminded me of an episode of super vet where they operated on a mouse....it was all very tense because he was just so small!
*he was absolutely fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hear you!!!!

Every single word.

I have to unfollow too… I hate myself for watching them and getting annoyed by them.. but I’ll miss this thread but I will
Remain in it as I need to know if the highland cow ever gets drawn. Only then will I go back on their insta to see it for myself
They’re such a smug hideous pairing… will be so proud of myself for pressing the unfollow button for them both! Hope we’re not alone.
As for Harry and Meghan… world has woken up to them thankfully… hopefully these pair of grifters are next! Don’t disappear off the thread though xxx

We will have captured a lot of it in these threads. But we did too much chatting and now there’s 36 of them and too much to go back through 🙈
---
Anyway, guys, I’ve blocked them. I’m sick of hate following them. It’s been particularly bad this week as we’ve had sickness in the house so doom scrolling has just been worse than ever. Combined with the escalation of all the book promo and people fawning over them. It’s a losing battle. People just aren’t going to wake up to it anytime soon.

I used to feel like this with Harry and Meghan which is actually what brought me to tattle but a combination of not being able to keep up with how busy those threads are along with just really losing interest in them, it’s so much better now. Although I do feel like most people woke up to them too eventually and they are a bit of a global laughing stock.

I feel such an injustice when these influencer types just get away with their behaviour so publicly and especially when there are children involved. I know I project my own experiences of childhood emotional neglect but the sad thing is as much as I want to, I can’t save these children from their insufferable parents. I do believe social media and privacy laws will catch up eventually for kids but probably not soon enough for the ones we see today.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I don’t ever look at their pages, I just catch up here 🤭 I’ve never followed them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Looks like we’ve all been feeling the same way the last few days. Louise’s narcissism has been off the scale and everyone fawning over her is nauseating.
But on the bright side, book release day is only a week away and once the fuss is over we can watch Louise slip off back into obscurity. The burnt sausages are within touching distance so hang in there everyone ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They had a tough day yesterday...dropping Leo off at a ridiculously early 8.30am...what time do they think most people start work and have to leave for the commute every single day?! It's amusing how absolutely not of the real world they are

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Did anyone else read her stuff in Prince Harry's voice when he narrated "spare"? I definitely did 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘For everyone to share’

Bullshit they obviously only ordered for themselves! Selfish pissants.
cheaper than catering too. So if they are providing lunch was that shoot all arranged by them for themselves? The photographer was Ryan’s mate.
---
They had a tough day yesterday...dropping Leo off at a ridiculously early 8.30am...what time do they think most people start work and have to leave for the commute every single day?! It's amusing how absolutely not of the real world they are
We’ve seen many times in the past that Leo has been dropped off at 8am.

Reactions: 7
cheaper than catering too. So if they are providing lunch was that shoot all arranged by them for themselves? The photographer was Ryan’s mate.
---

We’ve seen many times in the past that Leo has been dropped off at 8am.
😄 this big photo shoot. Errrm did they basically hire a room and play pretend. Because the people there were the talent agent HER EA and Brian's mate(please be his hidden boyfriend)
---
Not all publicity...
Screenshot_20240516_002750_Chrome.jpg

And I no this isn't her thread, but they seem to all have found the same filter. Fucks sakes. This isn't even remotely you!
Screenshot_20240516_093029_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 5
Oh great, so all of Leo's friends at school in the future (and Leo) can read about how he ruined his mum's life and his dad was angry with him👍🏻
Screenshot_20240516_132506_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I really hope this rumoured show/reality thing with Binky Felstead, Rosie Fortescue & her doesn’t come off. She’ll be even more insufferable

Reactions: 16
Pretty confident Ryan is angry with Louise because she's a hardcore, insufferable, entitled, deluded, narcissistic twit. But then that describes him as well, doesn't it. Regardless of how much success they have or pretend to have, neither will ever be happy imo.
#saveleo

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Does all this remind anyone else of Amanda Holden's birth story? Bikes coming from all over London with blood because she lost so much that the hospital ran out?

Also if she really is as rich and successful as she likes to make out why didn't she go to the Portland like her mate Binky, who would have given her the c section she wanted? Surely Daddy could have paid if Pocket Sport wasn't providing the readies.

That article is so badly written too

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.