Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell she has time on her hands if she can waft about deciding what ugly arse print she wants on a bloody ottoman like some aged Fulham Madame Bovary character.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Saw this was published yesterday - maybe Zara came to the end of her tether and was yelling “for fucks sake Sam, I can’t take any more of your sister constantly whinging on about herself, telling lies, putting me down and making your achievements about herself! I need you to start putting her in her place and setting some boundaries as I’m not putting up with her tit anymore!”
View attachment 2987462
That’s what she should be saying 😂
But she says she was telling him in a passionate way to stop being so hard on himself coz he didn’t score a goal (or something along those lines)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Dear India,
Please have a monsoon and give Brian the shits.
If beforehand he could have consumed one of your custom hot dishes that would help. Knowing it burns as he shits out his testicles would be a huge win for the nation.
Yours sincerely Britain. Xoxo

P.s You will thank us later when you meet the angry angry bear in person.

Her pass agg posting was fabulous dolling. She upped the anti Big style there.
And louise it's not bleeping investing in a £245 😲 chair if its an ad and therefore gifted you big lame narc.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
The chin on his travels really making the most of an airport stopover there, by just chinning a packet of crisps and filming it for out viewing pleasure 🤢
I watched that (cringing) waiting for him to do or say something? Like what on earth was the point? How is he not embarrassed to be posting that sort of tit content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has chin face reached rock bottom taking a photo of himself pretending to be asleep??

IMG_3373.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Who is he filming himself eating crisps and taking photos of himself pretending to be asleep?

what an absolute bleeping walloper

ETA everyone beat me to it

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh god no. I just lost the function of my internal organs as they just squelched together in the biggest ickest cringe! Those stories. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it. 😆 😂 😆 😂 what a good.

Ryan darling. You knowto take a picture of yourself asleep....you have to be awake...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Aahhhhahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah …… what an absolute knob!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
OMG!
The embarrassment of him advertising laundry liquid and don’t get me started on the pic of him pretending to be asleep. He’s such a twit.
Christ knows what he’s grifting in India- surely it’s the car? He hasn’t got anything else apart from his newly found love of laundry and go ahead bars🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was looking at some tags on instagram to see why Ryan might be in India for “work”, I thought there may be an international chin championship on or biggest grifter award ceremony. I can’t find anything but this is the current weather where he’s staying 🤭
There was also a video of a thunderstorm this morning. He will be fuming 😂

IMG_0945.jpeg
IMG_0947.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Louise Thompson Made in Munchausens

is the most voted thread title nom. I feel we need to get Ryan in it too, seeing as we slag him off equally 😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.