Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused by this article (thanks for sharing a working link!). Didn’t she say she was the first person this ever happened to and it was worse than anything any doctor had ever seen?
It sounds like a pretty common traumatic birth. Yes traumatic. But her and her baby survived, and pph is quite common?!
Yes! She said the doctor said to imagine the worst thing that could ever happen to someone, then imagine it was worse than that. It's in a grid post somewhere, that she wrote during those first 6 months she could be move, see or hear.

Reactions: 8
Happy to be educated on the blood on the floor, I genuinely don’t know but it just sounded unlikely to me.

The blood would be getting suctioned as it was coming out. She wouldn't have been able to see the floor anyway. She would be flat on her back on the theatre table, with the screen up blocking her view of anything.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else feel like the Times article reads as if to suggest her UC was caused by her birth as opposed to being pre-existing?

Reactions: 9
Is she annoyed she had to have a chair and not a flat lay down stretcher?

IMG_7539.jpeg

---
Selling two of her brands…how many brands does she have? I can only think of Pocket and Turtle?
Don’t forget the fruit & veg business.

I wonder if she wants her business partners to buy her out? Ed for Pocket sport. Scott for Turtle.

They must be making no money for her because if they were, why would she want out? It would be easy money as she does no work for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Just picturing her screaming "DEATH! DEATH!!!"

🤣🙈
What does ‘screaming death’ even mean?!
Again I’m really no expert but if you were about to die from such significant blood loss then would you have the energy to be screaming? It’s that age old rule of first aid.. it’s the quiet ones you need to worry about, not the screaming ones.

Just adding the extra bit about the paramedics. Lots to say about this too!

IMG_7540.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

I genuinely worry about people, not one negative comment. All poor Louise, she’s so tiny, etc.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Why does she point out the ambulance had to phone ahead to the hospital to say they were coming in? Where else would they be going? Chessington World of Adventures?

Maybe Loopy, just maybe they were calm and measured because you weren’t about to cark it at all, despite you screaming ‘DEATH!!’ in their faces like a bloody Harpy from a Greek Tragedy.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
“Everything had always gone my way. I never thought this sort of thing was going to happen to me, especially because I have a public following." The warped logic. How on earth does she think a public following protects you from adverse events? She is obsessed - OBSESSED - with fame and being recognised and having her mug on magazine covers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

I genuinely worry about people, not one negative comment. All poor Louise, she’s so tiny, etc.
ohh we get a mention!! Hi Reddit lurkers 👋🏻

Perhaps stick around a bit longer and you might start to see all the inconsistencies we see with her storytelling! Along with the narcissism, insatiable need for validation and emotional neglect of her child.

Just because bad things happened to her doesn’t mean everything she says is entirely true or that it means she is a good person. Bad things happen to bad people too.
---
And are they really that stupid to not figure out ‘wow I didn’t know the full details of Louise’s birth experiences were this bad’ is because she purposely manipulated her Instagram content so she could save the actual details for a book deal. All the time she was posting essays about her recovery, flashbacks, triggers, photos and videos of her crying etc she was quite happily scribbling away on her book, working with publishers and having photoshoots, planning a book launch etc. too ‘traumatised’ to have anything to do with her baby let alone love him, but not too traumatised to sell her entire story in graphic detail.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
There was blood on the floor during my c section. And I had a standard emergency c section without a haemorrhage.

Just txtd my anaethetist friend to ask if it’s normal to get blood on the floor during c sections and he said “on the floor? Yeah”

I believe she haemorrhaged but it’s just how she tries to make everything sound so dramatic, as if it’s the worst thing that’s ever happened to anyone.

Reactions: 14
What does ‘screaming death’ even mean?!
Again I’m really no expert but if you were about to die from such significant blood loss then would you have the energy to be screaming? It’s that age old rule of first aid.. it’s the quiet ones you need to worry about, not the screaming ones.

Just adding the extra bit about the paramedics. Lots to say about this too!

View attachment 2937556
So she’d rather the paramedics were sat there screaming “she’s dying! Blood everywhere! Dying dying oh my god!” It’s their job to stay calm, it means they’re focused and being hysterical isn’t a good thing. My god she’s an idiot, not everyone is a “screaming death” idiot like her

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She has seen too many movies and TV shows. In a real life emergency situation, you remain calm. It's what you are trained to do, you're doing your job. Getting hysterical helps no one.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Operating room = chaos. Terrifying.
Paramedics = calm. “Distressing”
Can’t win with Loopy.
Just quoting this bit because it’s exactly right. She was terrified in the csection because of how panicked they all were. But she found the calm paramedics distressing.

Explain this one for me Reddit!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Just quoting this bit because it’s exactly right. She was terrified in the csection because of how panicked they all were. But she found the calm paramedics distressing.

Explain this one for me Reddit!
Lets not forget too, the surgeon was shaking presumably with fear

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.