Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this will work but worth a go

Apparently she couldn’t move off a sofa for six months 😆🤥 and this week she has the silhouette not of a teenage boy but a ten year old one.
Ahh but we have the receipts!! Directly from their Instagram grids

IMG_7532.jpeg
IMG_7533.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Not sure if this will work but worth a go

Apparently she couldn’t move off a sofa for six months 😆🤥 and this week she has the silhouette not of a teenage boy but a ten year old one.
Oh my word…..

she and Libbey had endured a terrible fire in her mother’s home where they had been staying and a rocky stage in their relationship, when she had suspected him (wrongly) of cheating on her. “We were in a bad place,” she says.

Since when was she friends with Deborah James?

By coincidence, it is also Maternal Mental Health Awareness Week.
-
Coincidence my arse.

And when she was ill, she could afford for night nurses to help Libbey
- I thought you did it all by yourself, Hero Bryan.

She is looking to sell two of her brands, to cut back on some of the more transactional elements of influencing and instead concentrate on trying to make a difference in a more meaningful way — at the very least volunteering at a hospital. “In a dream scenario, I would [use my platform] to try to create a place to help women post-partum, perhaps a day centre. I have a lot of influential people who have been in touch who want to help.
- 100% won’t happen.

The maternity team came down quite heavy trying to enforce the breastfeeding and instructed me to pump round the clock to get my supply going.
If I didn’t know better I’d say people in the labour ward are working on commission that is earned per breastfed baby.

- Errrrr…..maybe they want your baby to be fed?? And you had previously said you wanted to breastfeed perhaps?? Hasn’t she previously said how brilliant she was at breastfeeding?

I lost count of the number of times she makes reference to her teeny tiny doll size body 🙄

Operating room = chaos. Terrifying.
Paramedics = calm. “Distressing”
Can’t win with Loopy.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
“In a very short period of time I went from being somebody who was so fit that I was on the cover of a health magazine to a person with chronic health issues.”

Ugh she is OBSESSED with being on covers of magazines!
---
@JarvisCockerSpaniel did you write this bit, sounds like you

IMG_7536.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
In my experience if you say you want to breastfeed, they do focus on it becasue they want to know you can feed your child and are comfortable...it isn't forced on you like so many influencers make out. Obviously if you haven't suggested you would use formula, midwives are going to want to know you are actually feeding your child in some way...its just another attention seeking BS thing
---
Also I've never breast fed but having to pump is still a thing!

Reactions: 13
Oh my word…..

she and Libbey had endured a terrible fire in her mother’s home where they had been staying and a rocky stage in their relationship, when she had suspected him (wrongly) of cheating on her. “We were in a bad place,” she says.

Since when was she friends with Deborah James?

By coincidence, it is also Maternal Mental Health Awareness Week.
-
Coincidence my arse.

And when she was ill, she could afford for night nurses to help Libbey
- I thought you did it all by yourself, Hero Bryan.

She is looking to sell two of her brands, to cut back on some of the more transactional elements of influencing and instead concentrate on trying to make a difference in a more meaningful way — at the very least volunteering at a hospital. “In a dream scenario, I would [use my platform] to try to create a place to help women post-partum, perhaps a day centre. I have a lot of influential people who have been in touch who want to help.
- 100% won’t happen.

The maternity team came down quite heavy trying to enforce the breastfeeding and instructed me to pump round the clock to get my supply going.
If I didn’t know better I’d say people in the labour ward are working on commission that is earned per breastfed baby.

- Errrrr…..maybe they want your baby to be fed?? And you had previously said you wanted to breastfeed perhaps?? Hasn’t she previously said how brilliant she was at breastfeeding?

I lost count of the number of times she makes reference to her teeny tiny doll size body 🙄

Operating room = chaos. Terrifying.
Paramedics = calm. “Distressing”
Can’t win with Loopy.
She also says she haemorrhaged at home while breastfeeding but has also previously said she'll didn't breastfeed...even though she was "really good at it". So many contradictions

Reactions: 18
Selling two of her brands…how many brands does she have? I can only think of Pocket and Turtle? And there is no bleeping way she’s going to volunteer regularly at a hospital. If it happens at all it will be once for the gram.

That article also says she was given a c-section date for two weeks after her due date in Isleworth hospital which she didn’t know. But other articles have said her request for a c-section was ignored? Ignoring is different to being given one too late. Both wrong but it just shows up the inconsistencies in her story.

She does say Ryan is ‘very, very angry’. At least we know she’s telling the truth about that.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Ahhh I have so much to say about the book extract in that Times article! The section about the paramedics is interesting. She describes like she was minutes away from death and the paramedics were not doing enough, yet she survived and was even well enough to sign a form after she arrived at the hospital to go to theatre.

As always I think a lot of this has been exaggerated and dramatised. And maybe she really felt that way in the moment as I’m sure it would be scary. But like with the flight ‘emergency’ she seems to have an inability to reflect on what actually happened after the event and separate facts from feelings.

the interview part also said she things she should have been in HDU after the birth.

Reactions: 17
I’m so confused by this article (thanks for sharing a working link!). Didn’t she say she was the first person this ever happened to and it was worse than anything any doctor had ever seen?
It sounds like a pretty common traumatic birth. Yes traumatic. But her and her baby survived, and pph is quite common?!

Reactions: 14
We could always do ‘trauma outweighs trauma” for the thread title 🤭
What does that even mean?!
---
Oh but louise you didn’t say this the other day when it was the actual inquiry report. Don’t pretend it’s the topic and not your name 🙄

IMG_7537.jpeg

---
And there it is….

IMG_7538.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I can’t say I’m that interested in the book having read all these extracts. Maybe for people who don’t follow her closely, but she’s explained both Death 1 and Death 2 which is all that happened really- she’s already documented those in that one extract?

• Haha
This is one of her breastfeeding posts (ad of course). I’m sure there was another one

oh here it is

Reactions: 5
Correct me if I'm wrong but if a baby had to be resuscitated surely they don't cry coming out? Mine had to be and there was no cry
If she can lie about that was else is she lying about

Reactions: 21
The contradictions, the lies, the exaggeration is insane! None of it makes sense!
The one thing I do believe is that their relationship was a tit show way before the 'trauma' and probably fed in to how out of hand it has become.

Reactions: 22
Wait so her uterus did tear during the section like I originally said. They "nicked an artery (according to libbey)" and she "believes they gave her life saving plasma" in the ambulance. So none of those are actually verified! And she found the calmness of the paramedics distressing.

That Times article.......such monstrous narcissism.

• Heart
Wait so her uterus did tear during the section like I originally said. They "nicked an artery (according to libbey)" and she "believes they gave her life saving plasma" in the ambulance. So none of those are actually verified! And she found the calmness of the paramedics distressing.

Yes because the one failing I have always found in the NHS is that the paramedics aren't hysterical enough

• Haha
Reactions: 38

What I don’t understand is she said she had had a debrief and seen certain things in her notes, so why does it need ‘according to libbey’ and language like ‘believes’. Has none of this been recorded in her notes? Where are the actual facts?

Also, she talks about ‘vast quantities of blood splashed on the floor’. Would this happen in a theatre room even in a serious haemorraging situation? She’s basically described an uncontrolled bloodbath. She’s also called it ‘the violence of the birth I’d just been through’.

It’s like she reads a thesaurus and makes sure she uses every worst possible variation of all the worst words to describe things.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The whole basis of this story is her not getting a planned section and I'm sorry but I just don't buy it. Even if she felt she couldn't advocate for herself for 9 months (despite knowing her body SO well)...she had a partner, parents, friends who have had elective sections, 1.4 million instagram followers, not to mention a quick Google search would have told her she was entitled to whatever she wanted (within medical reason).
She takes zero responsibility for that part and personally I think she should think a bit more about that. The medics tried to tell me to get in the car and go to hospital when I had the bathroom floor baby...if I had listened he would have been born on the road side, in the dark in mid February with the cord around his neck..it most likely wouldn't have ended well and I'm confident I couldn't have just ignored my part in that for not doing what I "instinctively knew" (her words) was right.
It's peak narcissistic behaviour and I just don't see how people in her comments etc can't see that.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.