Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I absolutely believe her terror and her trauma (although we know there's curation to suit her narrative). What I can't get over is the relish in the telling of it. She's selected words carefully to make the most histrionic horror story. She's gleeful!

I've been through a near-death medical trauma. Over 20 years ago but it still has ripples and echoes in my life today. I had ptsd and panic attacks galore, and it absolutely impacted on other, pre-existing issues. There were mistakes and I had apologies and assurances. I didn't sue. If I mention it I do so in stark, not florid language. I'm tired of reliving it. I'm tired of it being there. The last thing I want is to be immersed in it, be known for it, to glorify it.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What does ‘screaming death’ even mean?!
Again I’m really no expert but if you were about to die from such significant blood loss then would you have the energy to be screaming? It’s that age old rule of first aid.. it’s the quiet ones you need to worry about, not the screaming ones.

Just adding the extra bit about the paramedics. Lots to say about this too!

View attachment 2937556
But did you die though Louise? No. The paramedics got you to hospital calmly and safely which probably SAVED your life! Idiot

Reactions: 16
am I right in thinking she used to say she didn’t have much memory of what happened to her? Can anyone recall when she might have said this? I’m thinking it might have been in the run up to the birth debrief. I’m interested in dates given we know she has now written a book in the past year with extraordinary recall.

i’m very intrigued by the fact that she thought ryan was cheating on her!
Yes I’d love to know what made her think this! Is there any chance she completely missed the Lucie stuff? I can’t believe she likes it when he goes away on his own so much. They are not in a secure healthy relationship.

Reactions: 12
Lets not forget too, the surgeon was shaking presumably with fear
The surgeon was shaking because they've never operated on such a teeny tiny fragile soul like Louise before she's so tiny that they could barely see her organs to operate on them because they're also teeny tiny

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I had an emergency section when I haemorrhaged at home after a missed placenta previa. My husband walked in and said it looked like someone had been murdered there was blood everywhere lol. And I lost 5 litres of blood. But what I don’t get with her is if she’s got ptsd as bad as she says she has why is she so jolly telling her story?? It would bring up sorts of bad memories. It’s like she’s revelling in it so comes across so un genuine. Every birthday of my child I got anxiety for around two weeks and it was like a black cloud. I even suffer now 23 years later. I just find it despicable how the celeb worshippers lap all this tit up from the likes of this privileged twit when there’s thousands of women out there who have it a million times worse but still just get on with their lives with no adulation. I just can’t stand the world we live in sometimes and it’s all because ppl like her

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Unfortunately now she has nothing, she has sold it and now will (hopefully) will fade out of her z list limelight.

I dont mean this to sound horrid but her story isnt that shocking or interesting. It should be shocking but unfortunately PPH is what a lot of women do deal with in this country.

sepsis is horrendous, i say this as someone who had it. But again, its what kills most people globally compared to cancers etc. so a lot of people experience it.

she saw dollar signs at the time and has ran with it ever since.

making it sound like an episode of bleeping casualty when in Reality they took her to the ED lol. Life saving plasma … probably fluids.
I wish she didnt have a soap box to stand on but then again, its her fifteen minutes of fame and then she can duck off again and continue to pretend to be mentally unwell

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Of course you can "have" a children's book, Ryan. Just be sure to colour nicely between the lines, dude.

RL Cow colouring book.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t know how to quote a post on a locked thread but I’ll link here https://tattle.life/threads/louise-...tending-she-is-still-away.39891/post-15783384

However these screenshots are from July 2023. Her book went to press before she had stoma surgery (Jan 24) and we believe her book photoshoot cover was September 2023.

So in July 23 her memories were only just starting to return after stopping meds and only just started asking questions for her debrief?

How long does it take to write a book before it goes to print?
---
Oh this post has new meaning now we know she accused Ryan of cheating when she was pregnant.

Also this Switzerland trip was missing from the wiki. Ryan has had sooo many trips away without his family! It’s actually the one thing that surprises me about Louise, apart from those influencer trips like Rome, she hasn’t done a holiday without Ryan. I wonder if that’s anxiety / codependence related.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I don’t know how to quote a post on a locked thread but I’ll link here https://tattle.life/threads/louise-...tending-she-is-still-away.39891/post-15783384

However these screenshots are from July 2023. Her book went to press before she had stoma surgery (Jan 24) and we believe her book photoshoot cover was September 2023.

So in July 23 her memories were only just starting to return after stopping meds and only just started asking questions for her debrief?

How long does it take to write a book before it goes to print?
---
Oh this post has new meaning now we know she accused Ryan of cheating when she was pregnant.

Also this Switzerland trip was missing from the wiki. Ryan has had sooo many trips away without his family! It’s actually the one thing that surprises me about Louise, apart from those influencer trips like Rome, she hasn’t done a holiday without Ryan. I wonder if that’s anxiety / codependence related.

Or she has no friends to speak of to go with …

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She said for so long she couldn't remember. It was ALL she said. Her little head was protecting her by not letting her remember. Her dissociation and blah the duck blah. She couldn't even begin to think about that time. Her body new and fight flight fawwwwwn yawn bullshit she googled. But she always said she didn't remember because her mind was protecting her or that she couldn't bear going bacl there yet. Its hard because alot of this she would write in her stories as little captions, next to her breakfast trays in bed sooo poorly. Or as she was videoing, and then showing us her sessions with her life coach.
---
I can't even form the words from my anger at today's bullshittery. Too much truama shes caused me, in my mind from one teeny tiny ickle minute woman! It's too hard. It's too hard to cope with such a miniscule borrower.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She said for so long she couldn't remember. It was ALL she said. Her little head was protecting her by not letting her remember. Her dissociation and blah the duck blah. She couldn't even begin to think about that time. Her body new and fight flight fawwwwwn yawn bullshit she googled. But she always said she didn't remember because her mind was protecting her or that she couldn't bear going bacl there yet. Its hard because alot of this she would write in her stories as little captions, next to her breakfast trays in bed sooo poorly. Or as she was videoing, and then showing us her sessions with her life coach.
We will have captured a lot of it in these threads. But we did too much chatting and now there’s 36 of them and too much to go back through 🙈
---
Anyway, guys, I’ve blocked them. I’m sick of hate following them. It’s been particularly bad this week as we’ve had sickness in the house so doom scrolling has just been worse than ever. Combined with the escalation of all the book promo and people fawning over them. It’s a losing battle. People just aren’t going to wake up to it anytime soon.

I used to feel like this with Harry and Meghan which is actually what brought me to tattle but a combination of not being able to keep up with how busy those threads are along with just really losing interest in them, it’s so much better now. Although I do feel like most people woke up to them too eventually and they are a bit of a global laughing stock.

I feel such an injustice when these influencer types just get away with their behaviour so publicly and especially when there are children involved. I know I project my own experiences of childhood emotional neglect but the sad thing is as much as I want to, I can’t save these children from their insufferable parents. I do believe social media and privacy laws will catch up eventually for kids but probably not soon enough for the ones we see today.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
We will have captured a lot of it in these threads. But we did too much chatting and now there’s 36 of them and too much to go back through 🙈
---
Anyway, guys, I’ve blocked them. I’m sick of hate following them. It’s been particularly bad this week as we’ve had sickness in the house so doom scrolling has just been worse than ever. Combined with the escalation of all the book promo and people fawning over them. It’s a losing battle. People just aren’t going to wake up to it anytime soon.

I used to feel like this with Harry and Meghan which is actually what brought me to tattle but a combination of not being able to keep up with how busy those threads are along with just really losing interest in them, it’s so much better now. Although I do feel like most people woke up to them too eventually and they are a bit of a global laughing stock.

I feel such an injustice when these influencer types just get away with their behaviour so publicly and especially when there are children involved. I know I project my own experiences of childhood emotional neglect but the sad thing is as much as I want to, I can’t save these children from their insufferable parents. I do believe social media and privacy laws will catch up eventually for kids but probably not soon enough for the ones we see today.
Agree totally. I'm sorry this week it has overwhelmed you. It's weird isn't it. We see the damage it does. And everyone sees the damage it does really. We only have to look around us. We have to see our society and the mental health of people. It's so reinforced by sm. The harm it causes just seeps into everything. From kids to adults. How people think. How we are emotionally. How we feel either in ourselves or by comparison. And it's all seeped in and soaked into this wrap around world of sm. And the bullshitters am get away with it. Latch ontonit and manipulate it to their advantage. And in those little pockets people get wrapped up. Their algorithm send them more. So they get trapped in a vortex, noone challenging it. And allll the others in that vortex then reaffirm it. So they cycle round and round beleivig, getting lower in themselves,losing their minds. And the insta cunts at the top dont get challenged and keep it going.
I think there are People screaming for it to stop. I've seen so many adults recently either wishing they'd never got on it, and certainly wish they could stop their kids.
If bloody government are taljing about banning it under a certain age!!! I'm sorry that's some bleeping harmful tit right there. If you Need to bam something due to its harm then that is a scale of something fucked up. And notnjust for kids.
And here we have it. The two definitions of this world. It's appalling.
@Tofino well bloody done for the block. Your a godsend on here. bleeping keep us laughing. And mi5 should snap you up. Sorry you've all been poorly. Keep your pecker up. You've got a sensible head on your shoulders. Dknt let the bastard grond you down. Rest, sleep, cup a tea and chocolate with some TV. And wake up to a new day. This too shall pass. Hopefully one day they will.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
---

Incredible post^
Also believe things will change. Although not soon enough for the kids who are being impacted by their sick narcissist parents, for financial gain.
Louise will never look back with regret, unable to see the damage she caused Leo, she's unable to be a better person, simply because she thinks she's close to perfection. I pray Leo breaks the cycle.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.