Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who??

Do you mean Zara when Sam was doing one of his videos? The one about lying in bed with Zara and she asks him about why his friends split up. No one commented on it on his reel. It didn’t even look like her!!? Or am I missing something?
No the picture of Faye from Love Island further up the thread 😊

Reactions: 1
I see that it is Bryan she references as being angry about her inability to bear another child. Not herself or any sadness that Leo may not have a sibling.
The mention of freezing embryos for potential surrogacy in the article seems like an afterthought. Surrogacy and freezing embryos is expensive. Although it would fit with their supposed “celebrity status” - in her head anyhow. I pity any woman who agrees to carry their child. Can you imagine?

Reactions: 13
No other woman is going to do anything involving Ryan’s sperm, I wouldn’t worry. He’s really making sure of that at the mo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Oh please neither of these two want another child, nor could their relationship survive it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She really thinks she’s the Queen and everyone around her is just there to serve. Interesting that the comments she made about her parents when she’s just like her mum, really distant and hands off. If I was Ryan, I’d be furious at what she’s had printed about me.

What the actual duck has she got on her feet? Her teeny weeny feet.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Just so we all know how much she weighs and how tiny she is 🤯never ceases to amaze me with the tit she throws out there, nobody needs to see this.
We know she’s a healthy weight just by looking at her but even if she is 5foot, her BMI is 20. At 4ft10in her BMI is 21.3.

Yes she’s short but the flaunting of her tiny weight is not what she thinks it is. And frankly it’s dangerous for someone making money off women who want to lose weight to do that. Most women are not as short as her so could never healthily be her weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just when you think Louise can't be more insufferable than she already is, she proves us wrong & outdoes herself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The bore brigade. What are they going to do a show about? Binky who just seems to exercise and dumps her kids off with the nanny, mega narc Louise and her trauma and the son she blames who she dumps in nursery at every opportunity and Rosie who looks in the throes of an eating disorder. No doubt it’ll be a load of unrelatable posh crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Hahaha who in the duck is going to watch these three yawns of human beings...episode 1. Louise mulls over wardrobe hinges while her partner (confined to the attic) deep googles his latest hobby: porcelain pig collecting. Rosie eats a lettuce leaf while Binky orders an Uber eats and awkwardly searches the kitchen for utensils she has never seen before in her life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Hahaha who in the duck is going to watch these three yawns of human beings...episode 1. Louise mulls over wardrobe hinges while her partner (confined to the attic) deep googles his latest hobby: porcelain pig collecting. Rosie eats a lettuce leaf while Binky orders an Uber eats and awkwardly searches the kitchen for utensils she has never seen before in her life.
Just brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure the word “busy mum” will be thrown around about 5 million times.

what could this show possibly cover that their really boring Instagram stories don’t already

Reactions: 24
I don’t know how a tv show would work.
All their lives are so different from each other. They only every seem to go to each others houses or out for lunch when they meet up. Rosie is child free, binky is always on holiday and Louise is always at home playing dress up while her son is at nursery.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Every dumb arse with a following has a podcast these days, so that wouldn't surprise me!

What could this trio possibly provide as relatable entertainment?

Rosie has more talent than the other two, I think her jewellery line is quite nice and she has done some high profile business studies. Binky is a moron and Louise .. well ... 🫠

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.