Louise Thompson #23 Louise is getting better at a grifted holiday. While pretending she is still away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeez how long did they spend there taking different variations of clothing and hairstyles

Pic 1 - heels, no jacket, hair down
Pic 2 - heels, jacket, hair down
Pic 3 - flats, jacket, hair braided
Pic 4 - no jacket, hair in a bun
And you can see the tarmac path someone mentioned 😆

Reactions: 1
Jeez how long did they spend there taking different variations of clothing and hairstyles

Pic 1 - heels, no jacket, hair down
Pic 2 - heels, jacket, hair down
Pic 3 - flats, jacket, hair braided
Pic 4 - no jacket, hair in a bun
But remember 99.9% of her life isn't about social media!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eurgh, she’s posing at the Hurlingham Club. Can confirm the path she is on is far from woodland and basically a step away from tarmac. Somewhat amazed that she isn’t name dropping it to be honest.
You called it! ( had to crop the pic for some reason but she’s tagged the hurlingham club)

And why is she plonked on the grass eating a pizza next to,what appears to be some kind of walk way?

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Living a life she didn’t think was possible!? is that cos she was at one point triggered by pizza!? Or is it just another opportunity to shoehorn her tRaUmA into everything.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Living a life she didn’t think was possible!? is that cos she was at one point triggered by pizza!? Or is it just another opportunity to shoehorn her tRaUmA into everything.
Did Ryan burn this? Is this picture a cry for help? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is such a bloody bore. Glad I no longer follow her! And leave this thread though as
You all help me cope with her with laughter in between my annoyance. So thanks for that! X
Of course she is dragging the drama out for as long as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pocketsport ad. Sounds like they are not doing well given she says her ‘trauma’ has impacted other people’s salaries and livelihoods. She needs to get her tit together because she’s quite capable of doing anything she wants for herself.

love the PS at the end. That’s probably a nod to tattle 🤣

9C198026-1E11-417C-BED3-6E342480889A.jpeg

---
Oh and of course this is bloody manipulative. Writing all that about finances, impact on others while advertising a product you want people to buy.
---
God she makes me so angry sometimes. Writing all that than basically ‘buy my leggings’ . more the fool anyone who falls for it.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Errrghhhh I bet Gryyyan stinks of that horrible testosterone mixed with sweat smell. It’s hard to explain but kind of like a well worn men’s t shirt thats only been washed on a 20 and then left in a drawer for years 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pocketsport ad. Sounds like they are not doing well given she says her ‘trauma’ has impacted other people’s salaries and livelihoods. She needs to get her tit together because she’s quite capable of doing anything she wants for herself.

love the PS at the end. That’s probably a nod to tattle 🤣

View attachment 2282476
---
Oh and of course this is bloody manipulative. Writing all that about finances, impact on others while advertising a product you want people to buy.
---
God she makes me so angry sometimes. Writing all that than basically ‘buy my leggings’ . more the fool anyone who falls for it.
Whenever she starts babbling on about her ✨tRAuMa✨ I always scan through to see if there is any reference to her relationship with Leo or authentic sadness about what she may have missed as a mother while being unwell - and yet again no sincere mention of it, only a comment about financial opportunities SHE has missed. What about the effects on your poor innocent son? Embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Whenever she starts babbling on about her ✨tRAuMa✨ I always scan through to see if there is any reference to her relationship with Leo or authentic sadness about what she may have missed as a mother while being unwell - and yet again no sincere mention of it, only a comment about financial opportunities SHE has missed. What about the effects on your poor innocent son? Embarrassing.
its ALWAYS about her isn’t it? Not even any thought over what Leo has missed out on. Just ‘he won’t remember it’ as if that’s ok.

I’ve said this more than once but I think it’s so revealing the extent of her narcissism that she has such extreme health and death anxiety for herself but not a smidgen for her own baby / toddler. The amount of times we’ve seen her go against recommended advice for keeping your baby/child safe e.g. cot bumpers and items, baby carriers, not chopping blueberries and grapes etc. there are loads of examples. But she has a sniffle of a cold and she thinks she’s dying.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
What is a birth de-brief?
The doctors just told me the next day what had happened, as I was off my tits still I didn’t take half of it in but they told me anyway

Reactions: 8
Oh god her latest post. Selling her leggings through a trauma essay and using a 'poor me' at the end to increase engagement.

Can't believe she actually said she sometimes feels a bit guilty at the knock on effect she's had on others salaries and livelihoods but says hey ho oh everything will turn out OK in the end, and if it doesn't it's not the end.

So tone deaf.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.