Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's easy to know the bleeping value of money when you all you need to know is 'it's free'. Go on Louise spend and buy your home,every item of clothing, your fixtures and fittings. Your holidays. Days out. All the refurb was also gifted. The appliances. The travel. The days out. Toys. TV. The phones. Literally everything in your life was gifted or free. So do duck off.
---
The only thing ever(and its painful to even say this) that I will ne thankful to the tories for is that today will forever and ever NEVER be her day. Because as if he new rishi pissed on her publication day.mwah ha hahaha hahaha 😆
---
My god she made her child say lucky for the camera and mocked shock as if it wasn't forced for camera. These absolute cunts.
Ha didn’t even realise today was release day, how funny that Rishi has upstaged her 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Guyyys. New hobby unlocked for grryyyaaan!

Rapper

He's just started following this rapper who has like 50 followers so heres hoping hes going to feature in a rap battle 🙏

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I’m starting to think Louise is struggling to find people to interview her. All she’s had in the last few days is an instagram live with her sister-in-law, an interview with her brother, (both of who have the same agent as Louise) and a podcast with an ex. She may have been in the times and on Lorraine but it doesn’t seem like many people are queuing up to get her on their show if she’s only able to get promo from friends and family. She’s not even been on Loose Women or This Morning which you’d think would be the next step after a segment on ITV news.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
All this celebrating her book is leaving a bad taste in my mouth. They are acting like she has some talent and has written a best seller when in fact she’s been leading up to this for a couple of years, by going on and on and on about trauma, deliberately not saying what happened to her because she wanted to make money out of it. Her poor kid has been neglected and used as a money maker and shoved in front of the camera 24/7 and they are all acting like she’s mother of the year and she’s so special, and now she’s an author. I would understand if she was celebrating being ‘lucky’ and how she came through the other side. But she’s not, she’s celebrating being in the public eye again, and she’s used her childbirth to do that. It just doesn’t sit well with me at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I wonder if her parents are at hers celebrating the fact that they were distant parents and have never supported her financially…. 😅 (in the two million pound house they paid for)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
If you hadn’t read Louise In Her Own words on these threads, you’d be forgiven for thinking that she had suffered one of the worst traumas/tragedies known to humankind. I bet she’s loving the attention and adulation - but what is she going to do once the furore has died down? How is she going to be the centre of attention and smollest of the smol then?
Brian will be okay - he has a children’s book* to write. Entitled ‘That’s Not My… Highland Cow.

*Just give us the bleeping highland cow already, Brian.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder if her parents are at hers celebrating the fact that they were distant parents and have never supported her financially…. 😅 (in the two million pound house they paid for)
From the sample I read, her parents have not come out of this well- she describes her father as small and rotund 🤣🤣 and apparently she used to get blind drunk at the age of 15 and often slept on a park bench and no one ( I’m guessing her parents) cared. ( I’m paraphrasing but you get the picture)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
From the sample I read, her parents have not come out of this well- she describes her father as small and rotund 🤣🤣 and apparently she used to get blind drunk at the age of 15 and often slept on a park bench and no one ( I’m guessing her parents) cared.
yet Zara said yesterday on the instagram live Louise is one of the best writers she's met, and has such a talent for writing 😂 wonder if in Lucky 2.0 Zara will feel the same when she get's written about and referred to as the sister-in-law (but i must stress she isn't married to him)

• Haha
  • Wow
From the sample I read, her parents have not come out of this well- she describes her father as small and rotund 🤣🤣 and apparently she used to get blind drunk at the age of 15 and often slept on a park bench and no one ( I’m guessing her parents) cared. ( I’m paraphrasing but you get the picture)
I thought passing out on a bench at 15 was normal teenage behaviour 🤷‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wishing Sam and zara get married and zara has loads of babies for inheritance purposes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's an absolute attention seeking, not of the real world, excuse for a human. Yeah something bad happened but saying things like she spent 6 months on auto pilot.. yeah that's not ptsd...that's being a new parent which she has fully refused to factor in to any of her feelings or behaviour. The entitlement is strong with this one and she doesn't even slightly see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I would feel empathy for Louise if she weren't such an arse. She's not the only one who suffered with terrible parents. A lot of people are able to reflect on their childhood & break the cycle. Make things better for your children & their future. Someone in her circle should tell her that self esteem comes from within, not social media, likes & follows.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.