Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she go live with Zara? Oh wait, she has more followers than her 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Crazy Ryan's away for work when this is a busy week for her. I know the release date got changed and he probably had this booked for a while but he's not that important they couldn't rebook or just do it without him surely. I reckon he just probably couldn't be bothered having to listen to her lol even the messages he sent her after Lorraine they were very bland he probably didn't even watch it

Reactions: 8
Bet she’s gutted that all anyone will be talking about now is the general election/politics!
By the way, she hasn’t mentioned a single birth trauma or PTSD charity yet has she?! Nothing about actually helping other people
She's raising awareness - of herself🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s awful. Does any language have a term for being a sycophant to yourself?! Because that’s what she is. Nodding along bravely like she was a released Hamas hostage.

I might be off the mark here but I’m not going to be at all shocked if she gets a Strictly spot, I’m calling it now. She’s so tit at dancing she won’t last but she’ll get a few sympathy votes keeping her in for a bit and more for raising ‘awarrrness’ about her condition.

Funniest thing will be AngryBearSmoothHead in the audience grinding his jaw every time her partner touches her 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Crazy Ryan's away for work when this is a busy week for her. I know the release date got changed and he probably had this booked for a while but he's not that important they couldn't rebook or just do it without him surely. I reckon he just probably couldn't be bothered having to listen to her lol even the messages he sent her after Lorraine they were very bland he probably didn't even watch it
Unless Louise is posting old videos Ryan is already back. His massive chin was in one of her stories earlier.
All that fuss she made and he was probably only away for 1 night.
IMG_0320.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Unless Louise is posting old videos Ryan is already back. His massive chin was in one of her stories earlier.
All that fuss she made and he was probably only away for 1 night.
View attachment 2951562
I’m crying at ‘his massive chin was in one of her stories’ 😂😂. He could certainly give Tom from McFly a run for his money in the big chin stakes

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m well old now so my babies are late teens.

That’s the thing with kids, at some point they stop being accessories. Has it occurred to Louise that Leo is a whole separate human? Will be an adult at some point. Hell, even before then, they certainly get their own opinions. Does anyone know what the state of his health was during this birth?

• Heart
What did she say about not speaking to them?
On the itv interview she was talking about how it ruined relationships. And said( with pause because she was spilling it all in a fumbling me me me truama dump, and realised too late how she perhaps didn't want to share this part) that at one point her whole family weren't speaking. To @Deevee47 aswell.
---
I’m crying at ‘his massive chin was in one of her stories’ 😂😂. He could certainly give Tom from McFly a run for his money in the big chin stakes
😄 I think whenever Brian is now featured we should just relate to him as the chin. No name. Nope. Just "chin" has arrived on scene . Twn minutes later we meet the rest of Brian 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thanks xxx I wondered what happened.. they must have been sick of her! Like we all are.
On the itv interview she was talking about how it ruined relationships. And said( with pause because she was spilling it all in a fumbling me me me truama dump, and realised too late how she perhaps didn't want to share this part) that at one point her whole family weren't speaking. To @Deevee47 aswell.
---

😄 I think whenever Brian is now featured we should just relate to him as the chin. No name. Nope. Just "chin" has arrived on scene . Twn minutes later we meet the rest of Brian 🤣

Reactions: 4
so good old Sam has been rinsed for airtime on his radio show too - although she's not sure why its called The Hits with Sam - funny that seeing as its the name of the radio station he works for dumbass🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I would actually love it if we uncovered that “The Chin” was actually on Tattle and that he had actually been undergoing therapy all along for the past 2 years……bashing The Munch being his therapy and us being his therapists 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Louise’s latest story - “I don’t like celebrating myself” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But I’ll get all dressed up to do a radio show, a piece of cake at home and then everyone will go about their business ( apart from me because I’ll never stop banging on about the thing all day)

She won’t have even written the bloody thing.
---
For anyone remotely interested I got the kindle sample. The prologue is just the usual self indulgent nonsense . It then continues with ‘Before’ - mentions her childhood which was materialistic. She then says her and Sam were not spoilt- they got £1 pocket money while all her friends were getting designer bags etc- but it taught her the value of money and being financially independent and not to rely on her parents money ( obviously forgotten about the million pound house they bought her and the monthly allowance) . This is literally fiction/ whoever wrote it is being very economical with the truth. ( wasn’t sure if I was allowed to post passages on here)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
But I’ll get all dressed up to do a radio show, a piece of cake at home and then everyone will go about their business ( apart from me because I’ll never stop banging on about the thing all day)

She won’t have even written the bloody thing.
---
For anyone remotely interested I got the kindle sample. The prologue is just the usual self indulgent nonsense . It then continues with ‘Before’ - mentions her childhood which was materialistic. She then says her and Sam were not spoilt- they got £1 pocket money while all her friends were getting designer bags etc- but it taught her the value of money and being financially independent and not to rely on her parents money ( obviously forgotten about the million pound house they bought her and the monthly allowance) . This is literally fiction/ whoever wrote it is being very economical with the truth. ( wasn’t sure if I was allowed to post passages on here)
Is she trying her hand at comedy? Give over, TT 😂

• Haha
It's easy to know the bleeping value of money when you all you need to know is 'it's free'. Go on Louise spend and buy your home,every item of clothing, your fixtures and fittings. Your holidays. Days out. All the refurb was also gifted. The appliances. The travel. The days out. Toys. TV. The phones. Literally everything in your life was gifted or free. So do duck off.
---
The only thing ever(and its painful to even say this) that I will ne thankful to the tories for is that today will forever and ever NEVER be her day. Because as if he new rishi pissed on her publication day.mwah ha hahaha hahaha 😆
---
My god she made her child say lucky for the camera and mocked shock as if it wasn't forced for camera. These absolute cunts.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.