Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s what 6 months on autopilot, in trauma, with PTSD….looks like…… THEN I WANT TO BE ON AUTOPILOT PLEASE! Her first 6 months was luxury, free stuff, make up, holidays, meals out….. etc etc etc etc.
Louise Thompson …..what a knob!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They have all pissed me off the last few days Zara and Sam especially.

Are they actually believing all this bullshit smoke they are blowing up her arse.

They crying selfies are so fake and staged hasn't you would think someone would tell her.

Reactions: 14
Creased at Ryan’s story about putting the one copy they have of the book in the window. He’s so bleeping desperate. Love that they only had one copy too 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
If that’s what 6 months on autopilot, in trauma, with PTSD….looks like…… THEN I WANT TO BE ON AUTOPILOT PLEASE! Her first 6 months was luxury, free stuff, make up, holidays, meals out….. etc etc etc etc.
Louise Thompson …..what a knob!!!
The thing is...even if it was the case and her autopilot just happens to be this...she has had 2 years to reflect on that and not be saying tit like she never left the house / sofa, she never saw any friends or family...not to mention saying they were struggling financially when even if they weren't making money (I'm sure they weren't because they don't bleeping work at the best of times) they were still living a luxury life where they didn't even have to think about basic costs associated with having a baby like food, nappies, bottles etc.

Reactions: 5
The thing is...even if it was the case and her autopilot just happens to be this...she has had 2 years to reflect on that and not be saying tit like she never left the house / sofa, she never saw any friends or family...not to mention saying they were struggling financially when even if they weren't making money (I'm sure they weren't because they don't bleeping work at the best of times) they were still living a luxury life where they didn't even have to think about basic costs associated with having a baby like food, nappies, bottles etc.
get her on one of those life swap programmes and show her the real world for new mums on actual low/no incomes, no child care, no support system, going to food banks, having to chose to feed their child or themselves, having actual medical issues/disabilities to cope with - and let her see just how privileged she actually was to have struggles of her autopilot time!

Reactions: 20
get her on one of those life swap programmes and show her the real world for new mums on actual low/no incomes, no child care, no support system, going to food banks, having to chose to feed their child or themselves, having actual medical issues/disabilities to cope with - and let her see just how privileged she actually was to have struggles of her autopilot time!
Weren't they "forced" to hire a private nurse for Louise (duck Leo obvs)?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Mollie Perce from the Traitors. She sweet young lady who is very open about having a stoma bag.
E1060012-F425-4867-8A41-1CCCD932BE3E.jpeg

7C3272ED-C2A1-4DD9-AA82-89CEC922A078.jpeg

• Heart
Well Louise named hers, so that’s about as informative as it gets for her. Everything else is just for the fawning adoration, I don’t know how she thinks it’s possibly helping anyone in a practical sense.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
AAA0E3C9-4CCC-489B-BF14-08C9E19E2F8A.png

When I first saw this I thought he was inviting his followers to go on a date with him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Smart move Ryan, you might want to clarify and I personally wouldn’t advertise where I was going for dinner if I was in the public eye. idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2954512

When I first saw this I thought he was inviting his followers to go on a date with him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Smart move Ryan, you might want to clarify and I personally wouldn’t advertise where I was going for dinner if I was in the public eye. idiot.
Ooh I might go and have a look through the window. Bet they look like a right pair of miseries sat in silence when they’re not ‘gramming.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ooh I might go and have a look through the window. Bet they look like a right pair of miseries sat in silence when they’re not ‘gramming.
You wouldn’t recognise Louise because of all the filters she uses but guess you’d see Ryan’s chin a mile off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
exactly…..she’s spouting out this BS about her PP journey …. Yet posted the complete opposite. So is generally treating everyone like idiots because we can all see that the truth. It’s like saying you spent a year in a cave and posting photos of an around the world cruise all over your socials….but holding yourself in such high regard that you expect everyone will believe you because …. You know….trauma 🤮

If you hadn’t read Louise In Her Own words on these threads, you’d be forgiven for thinking that she had suffered one of the worst traumas/tragedies known to humankind. I bet she’s loving the attention and adulation - but what is she going to do once the furore has died down? How is she going to be the centre of attention and smollest of the smol then?
Brian will be okay - he has a children’s book* to write. Entitled ‘That’s Not My… Highland Cow.

*Just give us the bleeping highland cow already, Brian.
@Autisteuse haven't seen you around for ages - big hello to you!!! Hope all is well, been missing you on the Trashley thread ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She's an absolute attention seeking, not of the real world, excuse for a human. Yeah something bad happened but saying things like she spent 6 months on auto pilot.. yeah that's not ptsd...that's being a new parent which she has fully refused to factor in to any of her feelings or behaviour. The entitlement is strong with this one and she doesn't even slightly see it!
This is such a good point, I felt like a zombie for the first 6 months after my first and didn't feel genuine joy until then. I had nothing but pure love for them but was shell shocked. The amount of tears, anxiety and overwhelming moments that occurred could easily be dramatised in writing but it was just what a lot of new mothers experience. Of course she had medical problems thrown in too which would exacerbate it all but it's like she thinks everyone else swans around in a rose tinted world post birth and she was the only one to have this seismic shift in their life.

Louise milking her "situation" for all its worth makes me feel ill. Lame Louise. LAME.

Ryan’s video is so staged. I just had my phone out, taking a video and the one copy of the book was just sat there on the first table. It’s literally been placed there as all the other books are in stacks with multiple copies underneath.

Why lie?! Who believes this highland cow tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh,I didn’t realise book shops just put books out there before their release dates-who knew? So if someone wants to buy it they’re told they can’t- come back tomorrow on release day🤣🤣. He literally said it was Thursday which was release day

( I think they’ve got a bit confused with their untruths) - never mind, the faithful won’t realise or care)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.