Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sitting in the bsck of taxis doing instagram stories with dramatic pauses and flailing hands is my favourite 🤣🤣 the drivers must be buckled at her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I also wonder if she rehearses these in the mirror at home beforehand as every time she goes in a taxi it’s about an 8 minute journey to another part of SW London that she could easily walk to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sitting in the bsck of taxis doing instagram stories with dramatic pauses and flailing hands is my favourite 🤣🤣 the drivers must be buckled at her 🤣🤣🤣🤣
This is my thoughts every single dam time! Like luv, you're aware you can be seen right.
---
And yet still no decent outfit amongst them
When her and Brian used to do their EVERY weekend clear out of her stuff. Because it eas all zen and mind easing. duck off you had a clear out every week and still had an obscene amount of tit. And Brian hates you and wanted it gone.the bed was piled high.

Reactions: 9
The instagram live has just started!

With her sister-in-law - who isn't married yet, just incase we didn't all know!

Reactions: 4
This is my thoughts every single dam time! Like luv, you're aware you can be seen right.
---

When her and Brian used to do their EVERY weekend clear out of her stuff. Because it eas all zen and mind easing. duck off you had a clear out every week and still had an obscene amount of tit. And Brian hates you and wanted it gone.the bed was piled high.
I think it just shows that she doesn’t see “common” people. A cab driver means nothing to her, she is far more important and above them. All very ‘Upstairs, Downstairs’ for the snobby cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m not watching the live as they are both twats, is anyone taking one for the team and watching it?

• Haha
i watched for about 10 minutes then gave up as it was too much fawning and arse licking for my liking
Me too. I actually couldn't stand watching Louise look off into the distance and say "wow, that is a great question" while she racked her brains with the latest bs to tell people. Also, when she referred to those post partum months as "it's honestly like I died" I literally could've lost the plot.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Guys all those times she dressed herself up to the nines in a full face of make up and flew to a luxury resort, went to a spa or out to dinner she was just on autopilot. There was something in the back of her brain reminding her of ‘how to exist’. Inside she was a shell 🐚😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh where was it that she admitted to not speaking to family (Zara and Sam?) was it on Lorraine?

At least she confirmed they weren't speaking to the family at one point. Yeh we know babes. You make it pretty bleeping obvious that you're the queen and heaven forbid your questioned.
I love the long pauses( just trying to remember the right dates for each interview.)
Funny how she's called herself thensickest person in the world. Rabbited on aboutbhow unlucky and unfair it all is. But wait. Now I'm lucky. I wonder why....here buy my book called lucky.
And wallop, it switches the narrative. It's switches it to thus brave inspirational woman. Thus woman who counts her blessing, bless her. This wonderful woman who even with all the traaaa🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑auma. She still comes back up fighting,feeling lucky. Oh would you look at that...

Guys, she said the nation is marching behind her! Are there parades in the streets? Is her name on everyone's lips? It sounds so thrilling. The atmosphere must be electric.
(She thinks she's a modern-day Joan of Arc, but she's actually a pound-store Marie Antoinette.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Guys all those times she dressed herself up to the nines in a full face of make up and flew to a luxury resort, went to a spa or out to dinner she was just on autopilot. There was something in the back of her brain reminding her of ‘how to exist’. Inside she was a shell 🐚😆
She just doesn't understand her huge privilege in that situation, nevermind the luxury holidays etc, but that she could check out for 6-12 months, and still have a job, childcare, a house and family. Us plebs just have to try get on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
My mum loves watching Lorraine and asked me who Louise was 😂 my mum used to watch made in chelsea and was a jamie fan too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Bet she’s gutted that all anyone will be talking about now is the general election/politics!
By the way, she hasn’t mentioned a single birth trauma or PTSD charity yet has she?! Nothing about actually helping other people

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Her appearances on TV may bring more people here and the wiki which will expose her for the money grabbing narc liar she is.

A few weeks she will be old news and looking for new ways to seek attention.

Ryan will have a new hobby. We will have something laugh about.

Reactions: 10
At least she confirmed they weren't speaking to the family at one point. Yeh we know babes. You make it pretty bleeping obvious that you're the queen and heaven forbid your questioned.
What did she say about not speaking to them?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.