Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ryan is totally perplexed how she emerged the chaos with a book in hand. Us too, Ryan, us too - if she's as bad as she made out.

Reactions: 6
She’s in the June issue of Women’s Health discussing her stoma bag. I think they’ve shared a snippet of the interview as a reel but don’t fancy waking up my husband or baby just to listen to her irritating voice to find out what she’s saying.

IMG_3599.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
All these reposts of everyone saying they are so excited to read her book…. Why?? Why are they so excited to read about someone’s near death experience and the trauma they suffered afterwards. I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 21
We've seen the screenshot of her first 6months. Please please give me any 6month period on autopilot like that! Good grief the privaleged delusion in her.
Your a new mum. Your literally on autopilot for those first few months. Any parent. Any mum. It's how you do it. It's not bad, noone at fault. It's simply a teeny new human that relies on you for everything and anything at all times-ie the definition of a new born. This is normal with a new child.
And bullshit! Because again, we've seen her first 6months. We've seen,read ,heard her past few years. So fook the book offff dollin.
And the fact you've got the fake screen grabs sobbing. Haha, jog on.
Brian's post's. I haven't read it yet? I hope you've said nice things. These two can't ever stop against eachother can they. And why the hell hasn't your partner read it first. I'd be bloody furious if as a partner with something so specifically personal,my partner hadn't let me read it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
All these reposts of everyone saying they are so excited to read her book…. Why?? Why are they so excited to read about someone’s near death experience and the trauma they suffered afterwards. I just don’t get it 🤷‍♀️
And she gifted half these books too

Reactions: 6
We've seen the screenshot of her first 6months. Please please give me any 6month period on autopilot like that! Good grief the privaleged delusion in her.
Your a new mum. Your literally on autopilot for those first few months. Any parent. Any mum. It's how you do it. It's not bad, noone at fault. It's simply a teeny new human that relies on you for everything and anything at all times-ie the definition of a new born. This is normal with a new child.
And bullshit! Because again, we've seen her first 6months. We've seen,read ,heard her past few years. So fook the book offff dollin.
And the fact you've got the fake screen grabs sobbing. Haha, jog on.
Brian's post's. I haven't read it yet? I hope you've said nice things. These two can't ever stop against eachother can they. And why the hell hasn't your partner read it first. I'd be bloody furious if as a partner with something so specifically personal,my partner hadn't let me read it.
l
Your partner writes a book. The partner that you live with and you haven’t read it or know what she’s written about you. And where exactly did she write this masterpiece? The kitchen table because I’m sure we’d know about it if they had an office ( they’re so hard working after all). She didn’t write it. She told her story and someone else wrote it. Quite interesting that the publisher doesn’t appear to have issued any advanced copies to be read prior to release date. ( I used to review on a well known book site and you can request book’s weeks in advance in exchange for an honest review). - and that’s the thing- it’s only going to get positive reviews because it’s all her fans reading it. Very calculated from the publisher.

Reactions: 10
Oh god. She's making sure she takes over the hashtag lucky. Clever.
Ffks she's come down to a sunspackled #lucky room. And put a bloody bird tweet SONDTRACK over the top! What a shower of tit she is.
Ermm do we recognise thus woman. I don't...
Zara, thabkyou for putting the full sized ego head into your photo. And it will still be tweeked to within an inch it can be.
---
l
Your partner writes a book. The partner that you live with and you haven’t read it or know what she’s written about you. And where exactly did she write this masterpiece? The kitchen table because I’m sure we’d know about it if they had an office ( they’re so hard working after all). She didn’t write it. She told her story and someone else wrote it. Quite interesting that the publisher doesn’t appear to have issued any advanced copies to be read prior to release date. ( I used to review on a well known book site and you can request book’s weeks in advance in exchange for an honest review). - and that’s the thing- it’s only going to get positive reviews because it’s all her fans reading it. Very calculated from the publisher.
Hehe I used to do thus too! Loved it. Little email popped up with which titles I'd be interested in...all please 😀.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe she didn't show him so he couldn't set his legal team on her to remove the lies before it was published ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes a woman that kept these shots of herself is completely genuine. Who the duck takes selfies as these.
And then some messages off others( they contain a few words some might find hard.)
I also screen shot a few of the ones she took post op but I'm not sure whether they wanted to be seen on here. Or why the duck she shared them perhaps hoping they'd be seen enough, but lost in the shitstorm so not to be questioned.
ive not hidden the names because she herself has shared them. Let me know if you trolls think i need to.
Screenshot_20240524_091059_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240524_091121_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240524_091155_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240524_091233_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240524_091246_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240524_091319_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240524_091525_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240524_091532_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240524_091614_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240524_091504_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240524_090936_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240524_090804_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not Brian putting the 1 copy of her book in the window of Waterstones telling strangers Louise is his wife?

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I hope Ryan has another Waitrose ad coming up, perhaps they’ll gift him some Mr Muscle glass cleaner
IMG_0340.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Not Brian putting the 1 copy of her book in the window of Waterstones telling strangers Louise is his wife?
As if that whole thing wasn’t staged. What were the chances of there being one copy in the middle of the table as soon as you walk in.
Not sure what his point is with this- ‘ a teaser copy’ - the book was released on Thursday. Is he implying it had sold out.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.