Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all knew this tit show was going to happen & it’s actually quite staggering how much she’s enjoying it. Two and a half years of trauma over a difficult birth & here we are. I haven’t watched any of the tv appearances but I’d like to bet that she didn’t say anything remotely like: it’s been worth it, I’ve got a happy healthy child- more than happy to be proved wrong with that, for Leo’s sake.
I just keep thinking about that one girl from Love Island who's baby died

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Hang on did she carry round a bag of plastic flowers to the Chelsea Flower Show?

What a twit.

Fab outfit for a botanical bonanza though Loopy, bravo 👏🏻😂 really captures the event.
Good god! How she considers herself worthy of passing in fashion recommendations is beyond me! Oh, and also hello pro-ana baiting 🙄

Reactions: 10
I don't think I care that they are both lying, grafting clowns (becasue those will always exist). It irritates me most that other people are so stupid that they don't see it when it's so bleeping obvious...I mean literally written down, documented obvious. Crawling around them like they have done or are doing anything of note when all they are doing is screwing people over by exploiting a vulnerable issue.
Anyway i can sleep easy knowing I'm just a tattle troll that actual parents my child, works for a living and doesn't kid myself my pass-agg relationships is in any way functional or healthy.
What was it she said about karma....

• Heart
Reactions: 21
At least she confirmed they weren't speaking to the family at one point. Yeh we know babes. You make it pretty bleeping obvious that you're the queen and heaven forbid your questioned.
I love the long pauses( just trying to remember the right dates for each interview.)
Funny how she's called herself thensickest person in the world. Rabbited on aboutbhow unlucky and unfair it all is. But wait. Now I'm lucky. I wonder why....here buy my book called lucky.
And wallop, it switches the narrative. It's switches it to thus brave inspirational woman. Thus woman who counts her blessing, bless her. This wonderful woman who even with all the traaaa🤑🤑🤑🤑🤑auma. She still comes back up fighting,feeling lucky. Oh would you look at that...

Reactions: 14
I bet Stephen King is also sat at home this morning thinking what good company he is keeping to be on a best seller list with Louise Thompson
---
Although I guess Louise does kind of give Annie Wilkes vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That iTv news segment 🤢

"I exercised 5 days a week, I was the poster girl for health, so everything was lined up in my favour, I DREAD to think if this had happened to anyone else what their outcome might have been"

Sorry what? Is she the only person that's had a PPH??

Also she's really making me question my own birth 😅 (and that of friends). Should I be describing it as nearly dying? I just say I lost a lot of blood during a section 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
This popped up on twitter and I know it’s referring to the star sign leo but I feel it’s very well suited to Leo Libbey

IMG_0316.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She also stops herself from saying it was all about her 😅

"That first six months, he wasn't there, there was no Leo, it should have been about me and Leo, but really, it was just all about .... em....just being put through the most immense challenge of my life"

Also says she couldn't work for the first year? I know you can go on holidays while you can't work, but she does seem to knowingly miss out that she could go on several holidays abroad and even more in the UK.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That iTv news segment 🤢

"I exercised 5 days a week, I was the poster girl for health, so everything was lined up in my favour, I DREAD to think if this had happened to anyone else what their outcome might have been"

Also she's really making me question my own birth 😅 (and that of friends). Should I be describing it as nearly dying? I just say I lost a lot of blood during a section 🤷‍♀️
Exactly this - there is a difference between ‘I could have died’ (had there been no intervention) and ‘I nearly died’ (doctors were struggling to keep me alive).

I struggle to understand how Ryan was able to stay by her side through this 3.5hr life saving operation. Don’t they usually tell relatives to leave (in the situation she describes)? I can’t imagine if she was nearly dead that he just sat there calmly. Distraught/angry partners would be a major distraction.
---
She also stops herself from saying it was all about her 😅

"That first six months, he wasn't there, there was no Leo, it should have been about me and Leo, but really, it was just all about .... em....just being put through the most immense challenge of my life"

Also says she couldn't work for the first year? I know you can go on holidays while you can't work, but she does seem to knowingly miss out that she could go on several holidays abroad and even more in the UK.
Nice for her to recognise that doing paid Instagram posts is not work. She did plenty of those during that first year.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That iTv news segment 🤢

Not being funny but when I gave birth I was probably the unhealthiest I have ever been and I had a really easy straightforward birth and home couple of hours later so she talks tit. Difficult births can happen to anyone for any reason you'd think she would have known that.
I've not watched any of the interviews as I'm always at work, wouldn't watch them anyway tbh, but how I wish someone would say "but you went on these holidays?" "You did these ads?" "WHAT ABOUT LEO???" That I would watch 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t know if I’m projecting here but it really bothered me that she said that thank goodness she looked after herself her ‘whole life’ (which we know isn’t true - smoking, binge drinking, drugs) or she wouldn’t be here , as if mothers who have died in childbirth would have survived if they had taken better care of themselves and exercised …

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I don’t know if I’m projecting here but it really bothered me that she said that thank goodness she looked after herself her ‘whole life’ (which we know isn’t true - smoking, binge drinking, drugs) or she wouldn’t be here , as if mothers who have died in childbirth would have survived if they had taken better care of themselves and exercised …
Yes I think it’s awful for her to keep repeating that because even the doctors can’t possibly know if she would certainly have died if she had been overweight and unfit. but any opportunity to remind every one how small she is.

and actually when she was heavily pregnant she wasn’t her tiny, fittest self anyway. Remember those pap photos of them taking photos on the street? Maybe she has a hang up about pregnancy weight gain and keeps repeating the fitness thing to rewrite how it actually was for her. (I’m not shaming her for weight gain but her own attitude towards weight, fitness and other women).

• Heart
Not being funny but when I gave birth I was probably the unhealthiest I have ever been and I had a really easy straightforward birth and home couple of hours later so she talks tit. Difficult births can happen to anyone for any reason you'd think she would have known that.
I've not watched any of the interviews as I'm always at work, wouldn't watch them anyway tbh, but how I wish someone would say "but you went on these holidays?" "You did these ads?" "WHAT ABOUT LEO???" That I would watch 😂
Ah you mean a Piers Morgan version of the interview 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I remember those unfiltered pap shots! Think she was wearing one of Ryan’s shirts. No she certainly wasn’t a little waif then, she looked like a normal heavily pregnant woman.

She was probably never going to die, because the doctors had the skill and resources to prevent this, as they do for countless others, because this was childbirth in 2021, not 1821.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Christ those feathers! I can’t imagine Ryan would have been supportive of her (extremely normal!) pregnancy body

Reactions: 10
Papped images Vs her Instagram posts ahahahahahahahaha a classic!!
Holy shitballs batman! Wow wow wow. She really is a bleep.
Not to mention she's lying 🙄 again. Because before truama was her currency she was pedaling the ibd stuff to death. White chicken diet bollocks. Disordered views on foods that would help. Up at night. Shes almost trying to make it read like stomagate and her ibd issues was from a consequence of her horrible birth.
She was unsuccessfully trying to make it her thing way back. Especially her fears in lockdown as she was one of "the vulnerable "
It's so shaming to keep pedalling this body composition stuff. Especially to do with birth. For her it's a way of putting herself on another pedestal. But for others it continues body image and weight bias wrongs.
---
Oh and let's not forget when asked about more children. When she went to talk about how it was a 😲 🫨 issue she explained her ashermans scaring as "well, my wombs fused together soooo.... mic drop guys"

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know there are much bigger issues with her, but the amount of clothes and shoes she has is absolutely obscene!

Sitting in the bsck of taxis doing instagram stories with dramatic pauses and flailing hands is my favourite 🤣🤣 the drivers must be buckled at her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.