Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Timings are suspicious, I reckon @Tofino is Ryan as she took a break that matches up with his solo camping dates and prep 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She really is one fucked up individual. She’s ecstatic due to the publicity. The crash to earth when she fades into obscurity is going to demolish her. And I can’t wait!
She’ll invent a new illness soon. The stoma will occupy the rest of 2024 but she’ll need to come up with something fresh to stay relevant in Munchieworld

Reactions: 12
I'm just so baffled. She was on the morning show today, and now she is on the evening news. Again on ITV. She reminds me of Kate Garraway? It's just too much. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She wouldn’t be getting this much exposure if she hadn’t been releasing her book a week after the birth trauma inquiry report came out. It’s a (rightly) hot topic at the moment and she’s riding off the back of it. To line her pockets of course, not to genuinely help others.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Feeling conflicted. I love @Tofino and I hate Ryan, how can they be one and the same 😭😭😭 My world is crushed.

But for Christ’s sake, just give us the highland cow 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Everyone is bigging her up on speaking out about her trauma as if she didn’t purposely wait to release a book so she could make money off of it. She could have shared in her posts on insta but nope. Urgh. Thank goodness you guys see through the influencer nonsense.

Reactions: 24
We all knew this tit show was going to happen & it’s actually quite staggering how much she’s enjoying it. Two and a half years of trauma over a difficult birth & here we are. I haven’t watched any of the tv appearances but I’d like to bet that she didn’t say anything remotely like: it’s been worth it, I’ve got a happy healthy child- more than happy to be proved wrong with that, for Leo’s sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Didn't she go out with Jamie laing? I wonder what ryan thinks of that podcast or whatever it was she was doing with him! The joy she's getting from this makes me sick in my mouth 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Didn't she go out with Jamie laing? I wonder what ryan thinks of that podcast or whatever it was she was doing with him! The joy she's getting from this makes me sick in my mouth 🤮
I like how she referred to him as an old friend-she slept with him,right? Nothing is off limits with this lot when it comes to selling themselves. What a way to live.

Reactions: 11
I like how she referred to him as an old friend-she slept with him,right? Nothing is off limits with this lot when it comes to selling themselves. What a way to live.
She's shameless. I've said it a million times but her parenting and lifestyle choices would be completely frowned upon by the majority if she didn't have the wealth that she does! *cough cough Kate and gerry mccann *cough cough

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She screwed Jamie over completely. Manipulation. Love bombing...
She made him crawl for her. Really it was all to tempt and tease Spencer. She wanted Spencer and so did the whole make him jealous make him.com running. And she did that via Jamie.

I'm trying not to let me anger grow. Because it wants to. So I'm trying to distance myself from that because I want to go rambo over her ficking cuntish ways. It's hard because my anger is based on her,and the wider picture of what she's doing and why. The lies. And this whole cuntfluemcer ilk, continuously doing tit like this. The leis and fakery of these instacunts. And Louise and Ryan are up there with some ov the worst. So it's not something to easily let go of the feelings they bring up. Because it part of a really harmful problem.
Shes a dick. He's a dick. And watching her revel in it like she just been told she's becoming the next Queen is staggering and gross.
And it's not a grateful look. Or a grateful humbled look. It's a smug, munchie. It's an attention bleep look. And what a cheat and liar look like when they are fooling people.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.