Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t her parents help out with Leo? I thought her mother only lived around the corner.
And what’s happening with Ryan? Maybe he’s left her. If he’s off doing one of his stupid projects we’d normally hear about it.

She’s going to bang on about this Lorraine appearance all day.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Also managed to get in 'poster girl for fitness' and 'size of 14yr old boy' Obviously she had it worse then all other women as she was awake, they got to have a GA. (Which she seems to only be questioning now as everyones finding it strange she had 3 1/2 hours of emergency surgery awake with Brian present)
---
Why can’t her parents help out with Leo? I thought her mother only lived around the corner.
I don't think I'd be too inclined to help if my daughter had been saying I'm a terrible parent in the national press all week

Reactions: 19
Brian has pissed off to the new forest to camp in his car tent - she couldn't help but get a snidey dig in about it in her stories, saying i hope you had a nice sleep because i didn't and maybe you can take me and Leo next time to celebrate then realised just how bitchy it sounded and came back to say she didn't mean it in a sarcastic way

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
duck me, she really is going to come down with a bang when all the adoration and faux concern has died down. She’s positively high, a high that has only ever been seen when she’s in hospital or ‘unwell’.

It’s not normal to be this hyper when everyday you’re selling the story that you nearly died.

She needs serious, serious help!! of the psychological kind.

Reactions: 20
Not quite sure has Louise twin done the interview. Because these ain't the same person.
But here are a few of her glorious faces.
And then on her stories!!! Haha duck filtered Fanny.
20240521_090124.jpg
20240521_090134.jpg
20240521_090139.jpg
20240521_090150.jpg
20240521_090153.jpg
20240521_090159.jpg
20240521_090306.jpg
20240521_090230.jpg
20240521_090336.jpg
20240521_090353.jpg
20240521_090518.jpg
20240521_090602.jpg
20240521_090637.jpg
20240521_090722.jpg

Errmmmm....
Screenshot_20240521_100254_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_100321_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240521_100329_Instagram.jpg

---
And what’s happening with Ryan? Maybe he’s left her. If he’s off doing one of his stupid projects we’d normally hear about it.

She’s going to bang on about this Lorraine appearance all day.
She was major pass agg to him on her stories. Really bad.
---
"Ryzeee I hope you had a really nice night under the stars. Maybe you can take us next time...to celebrate!!!" Oommf. Oh tit I publish my life online "kidddddinng mwah" go eat a highland cow the both of you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve tried twice to post on the Daily Mail article…..nope….wonder why 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Brian can't stand anything good for her. She him. But my god he will ride the coat tails off this.
Her 95% well now. Bullshit. You're no fucjing different. It's just the lie mask you fake cried on has fallen off(which we all saw through anyway!) And there is less made up essays and captions to con/outweigh the everyday life you've continued to bleeping live.

Reactions: 4
IMG_7465.jpeg

Why do Louise and Ryan have a WhatsApp group for themselves?! Is it so Victoria Marchman can also join in?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can you have a WhatsApp group for 2 people 🤔 surely that’s just a chat lol! They must have other people in that chat, which begs the question then why didn’t he just message Louise that rather than in a group
It says Ryan Louise and Ryan so does that mean Ryan has two phones?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She said before that they have that chat cos she has two phones so both phones + Ryan are in that chat. So so weird

Reactions: 7
Worth posting the fact that Ryan sent her a message saying well done, proud of you....yeah healthy relationship

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can you have a WhatsApp group for 2 people 🤔 surely that’s just a chat lol! They must have other people in that chat, which begs the question then why didn’t he just message Louise that rather than in a group
you can have a group with just two people.

Reactions: 1
She really is one fucked up individual. She’s ecstatic due to the publicity. The crash to earth when she fades into obscurity is going to demolish her. And I can’t wait!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hope you're ok @Tofino I know you have had enough of these two idiots but we miss you around here!
I’ve had a blissful couple of days without this pair!! I definitely reached my limits with them last week. I am amused to see Ryan has gone solo camping. He must be finding her as insufferable as me.

I’m not Ryan btw but what a plot twist that would be 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ve had a blissful couple of days without this pair!! I definitely reached my limits with them last week. I am amused to see Ryan has gone solo camping. He must be finding her as insufferable as me.

She said he was promoting a car brand, so must be doing something for Kia…. I bet he loves getting away from her though lol

Reactions: 7
Hi ryan!!! 👋🏻 welcome back. We’ve missed
You! can you draw us a highland cow pretty please? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.