Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to mention the fact that if it goes to court all the details will be made public so whatever she’s said already will either be fabrication or stretching the truth and it will all come out. That’s the one thing that put me off when I nearly died after being given the wrong blood during an op I just got on with my life. Any tbh why does she need the money? I truly believe they probably did nothing wrong it’s just her feeding off it
she will struggle massively i feel - the consent forms cover everything pretty well …although she did make a mention of them whichnis unusual. Probably she was too unwell blah blah blah. unless her whole argument is the section should have been planned in the first place but the same outcome could still have happened 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
So where has Brian gone? To be fair it is a pretty big and busy week for her, I’d be annoyed if my partner wasn’t around to help. I can’t imagine whatever he’s doing is more important.

Reactions: 7
So where has Brian gone? To be fair it is a pretty big and busy week for her, I’d be annoyed if my partner wasn’t around to help. I can’t imagine whatever he’s doing is more important.
The thing with these narcs is each will think theirs is more important than the others 🤣so neither will be of any support!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I should really step away because she's surprising even me with how frustrated to emotion she's making me. But I almost want to know so I'm aware of her(and her ilk) behaviours. What these twats do jas a huge knock on effect of how our society works. I want to be armed,with the help of you duuudes of what they are ACTUALLY doing. Which is bleeping gross. And munchie is really living it up right now. She's a big bleeping fucker.
Even that meeting at Parliament had the caption "book promo continues"!!!
We all new she'd do it. Predictable as an influencer selling a book.
She's not helpful for anyone in the community. She's not relating to anything that those with a stoma is going through.
She out and out has lied,does lie for her own munchie narcissistic narratives.
You can't trust a thing she says.
You Definitely can't trust her motives.
She's so harmful for anyone watching her.
And those who don't know her because shes simply "popular" only in her one echo chamber kn her page, will see her on Lorraine an fall fornit. Not knowing any better. That audience,the folk who watch and latch onto the kind of Lorraine bullshit,will just soak it up. And so the cycle off misinformation and lies, and that subcontious harm these twats do continues.

Reactions: 9
Didn't her publication date get pushed back though? So in all fairness to Brian, he may have had something booked in.

I feel like she pushed for her stoma to help with book sales and to try and get back into the public eye.

• Heart
Yes in her words she ‘begged’ for a stoma by saying she was unable to eat if she wanted to leave the house and she was becoming malnourished as a result. We all know that this is a lie. She was able to go here there and everywhere and posting pics of her ‘cooking’ and her meals out etc. oh, but she claims these are only pictures she took to have the memory of the food 😂

She’s not a world away from all those munchies in America travelling between states trying to persuade doctors to give them a feeding tube because they are apparently incapable of eating for adequate nutrition.

I believe she pushed for a stoma, they agreed, she went on holiday to the Caribbean as planned and then she was given a surgery date earlier than she anticipated so that’s why they flew back. I don’t believe there was a mad dash back with her at death’s door for one moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
We were all saying how unhappy she kept being everytime she talked to a doc. But nothing a sad way. Then she'd self sabotage. And what we saw she told the docs was wayyyyy far put from what she was showing. Her pain and incapacity,next minute out to a spa or hotel. Pain> pub lunch put. Pain > shopping. Pain> holiday. Pain> she'd in the country with Brian. Pain bullshit bullshit bullshit. She move docs and therapists ( life coaches) if they didn't give her the munchie attention she wanted.
We've seen the lies. We've seen the screenshot of those disabled year she talks of! She was doing more than most of usnin a lifetime.
---
God, the lorrian crowd are going to be so vulnerable to her bullshit.

Recording at the Houses of Parliament today...Victoria Tower Gardens Louise. Why must everything be an exaggeration. I have an airport snap with the plane in the background...I didn't pilot the bleeping thing

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don't Watch it.please. if we all feel how we've felt over the past few months over her, don't. It was bleeping tit. I'm so angry. The munch was munching and loved it. Made sure she got EVERY SINGLE AILMENT SHE COULD IN THERE. Once again to the point t it wasn't in context. I'll be the illustration of the sickest person you've evr seen is what she should have said. That was horrific. I've come away 😠.

• Sick
How did she look more like her filtered self on Lorraine then she does on her own book cover? Managed to hit all her trauma points though - miscarriage, fire, multiple heamorrhage, possible egg freezing all in a few minutes segment.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
How did she look more like her filtered self on Lorraine then she does on her own book cover? Managed to hit all her trauma points though - miscarriage, fire, multiple heamorrhage, possible egg freezing all in a few minutes segment.
Apart from her eyes which are less than half the size on TV as they are on instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.