Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And you can bet Brian is going to be a bully of a dad too. He will tit on the little boy. With his pressure,misogynistic attitude. He will out him down and make him feel like tit. Andnshenwill both use him, then control him with lowering his sense of self then love bombing and emotional manipulation.
Every shot she films of them,there I'd no shock. Or the usual "oh, 👋 we are on camera" they just carry on. Fake as duck and they know when to film and when it's action time.

The trouble with her stories is it foes differ. The days. The stays. The whys. It changes, even slightly each time and with everything written about her and even by her! You can't get details that differing eqch time.
Her narration of this has differed and changed to fit her purpose at the time. At the start it was truama posting and detailing. Then that ran put so she made it all to donwith her uc. And today again on ibd day she make it all because of that and that being the fault.
Her not having kids. One time she said it was truama based. Then the scaring. Then the hemorrhage. Now the ibd. It's all smoke and mirrors. It's all fluff around the same kind of wording. But totally unbelievable when you go into the detailing and how she changes. Lies. And over exaggeration of every last thing. She put and out lied sooppo many time over the past few years.
Then Brian's telling is different again.
duck them both.
Poor Leo.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
And you can bet Brian is going to be a bully of a dad too. He will tit on the little boy. With his pressure,misogynistic attitude. He will out him down and make him feel like tit. Andnshenwill both use him, then control him with lowering his sense of self then love bombing and emotional manipulation.
Every shot she films of them,there I'd no shock. Or the usual "oh, 👋 we are on camera" they just carry on. Fake as duck and they know when to film and when it's action time.

The trouble with her stories is it foes differ. The days. The stays. The whys. It changes, even slightly each time and with everything written about her and even by her! You can't get details that differing eqch time.
Her narration of this has differed and changed to fit her purpose at the time. At the start it was truama posting and detailing. Then that ran put so she made it all to donwith her uc. And today again on ibd day she make it all because of that and that being the fault.
Her not having kids. One time she said it was truama based. Then the scaring. Then the hemorrhage. Now the ibd. It's all smoke and mirrors. It's all fluff around the same kind of wording. But totally unbelievable when you go into the detailing and how she changes. Lies. And over exaggeration of every last thing. She put and out lied sooppo many time over the past few years.
Then Brian's telling is different again.
duck them both.
Poor Leo.
She has hinted at legal action against the Trust involved in Leo's birth - hooe she realises that their legal team will be fine combing over every single thing she has posted and claimed vs what is in her medical records 🧐

Anyone with half a brain cell knows if you are about to embark on, or are in the throes of a legal case, you don't post gory details and tit on social media🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She has hinted at legal action against the Trust involved in Leo's birth - hooe she realises that their legal team will be fine combing over every single thing she has posted and claimed vs what is in her medical records 🧐

Anyone with half a brain cell knows if you are about to embark on, or are in the throes of a legal case, you don't post gory details and tit on social media🤦‍♀️
I reckon that's what her "bad/frustrating news" was the other day she hinted at in the taxi. That the legal action isn't going anywhere!

Reactions: 18
To successfully bring about a negligence claim from the NHS is a years long process involving huge amounts of admin and lawyers and there would have to be unshakable claims that what they did resulted in her being incapacitated/losing income/lifelong problems that will need to be funded, such as having to make her house accessible, needing a carer, never being able to work again for example. None of these apply to Loopy. She’s not lost income, because it enabled her to be paid for a book and magazine articles. It’s not incapacitated her in any meaningful way since she was able to go on countless holidays/lunches out/weekends away. She might argue that it’s had an effect mentally but even so, her claims that she was left unable to function don’t ring true. Her UC existed before Leo. She WAS offered a c sec date, and I’m doubtful this was offered for 42 weeks as they are almost always in place for 39 weeks latest, unless she asked last minute. With her family money she could have had the option to go private but it would still have been the NHS saving her life. I’d say she doesn’t have a hope in hell of bringing about any meaningful claim whatsoever and I hope she’s not wasting NHS time trying to pursue it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just came on to say I didn’t expect Louise to enjoy listening to Shenseea 😂😂😂
and letting Leo hear those lyrics 😵

Reactions: 1
Let her ride the wave . Her 15 minutes of fame is about to come to an end. Think … this is literally all she has to sell herself (how very pathetic) and she has done it … all in one go … then she has nothing else really that exciting
It’ll be the egg retrieval next & surrogacy - that’ll keep her going for the rest of the year.
---
Her new bio describes herself as a broadcaster 🫣
Stop it!! In what world is she a broadcaster?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was speaking to my friend who's a model. Asking her what it is the Louise uses that does that sweep over her skin. And it's the slimline filter obvs. But its actually called a foundation filter over the top!
I looked it up.
These fuckers. God i hate this planet sometimes. But what a bleep she is for thinking thisnis remotely passable.
Here's a vid if thus link works.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
To successfully bring about a negligence claim from the NHS is a years long process involving huge amounts of admin and lawyers and there would have to be unshakable claims that what they did resulted in her being incapacitated/losing income/lifelong problems that will need to be funded, such as having to make her house accessible, needing a carer, never being able to work again for example. None of these apply to Loopy. She’s not lost income, because it enabled her to be paid for a book and magazine articles. It’s not incapacitated her in any meaningful way since she was able to go on countless holidays/lunches out/weekends away. She might argue that it’s had an effect mentally but even so, her claims that she was left unable to function don’t ring true. Her UC existed before Leo. She WAS offered a c sec date, and I’m doubtful this was offered for 42 weeks as they are almost always in place for 39 weeks latest, unless she asked last minute. With her family money she could have had the option to go private but it would still have been the NHS saving her life. I’d say she doesn’t have a hope in hell of bringing about any meaningful claim whatsoever and I hope she’s not wasting NHS time trying to pursue it.
Not to mention the fact that if it goes to court all the details will be made public so whatever she’s said already will either be fabrication or stretching the truth and it will all come out. That’s the one thing that put me off when I nearly died after being given the wrong blood during an op I just got on with my life. Any tbh why does she need the money? I truly believe they probably did nothing wrong it’s just her feeding off it

Doing a Q & A with Zara and on the day before her book is out. This new management team are really pushing things.
I’m really surprised she hasn’t been on Lorraine- that’s normally the go to for z listers selling something/themselves.

• Haha
  • Angry
Seriously now. Seriously now. Louise you don't look like a real bleeping person. That ai face. And her arms. Look what she's done to her arms. No they aren't that size. No they don't hollow like that. Big bleeping clue Louise- your freckly as duck( nothing wrong with that)and theyve magically disappeared, til youve got your skooth pro ana arms and shoulders. Go duck a highland cow.Stop it. Stop being a harmful bag of crap. Toying with being a con artist in every walk of your life aren't you.
Screenshot_20240520_125409_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240520_125432_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240520_125444_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240520_125506_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Doing a Q & A with Zara and on the day before her book is out. This new management team are really pushing things.
I’m really surprised she hasn’t been on Lorraine- that’s normally the go to for z listers selling something/themselves.
right on cue she's on Lorraine tomorrow 😂 and Ryan's gone away away for publication week - she really must have become too insufferable for even him! it's a chaotic week, what's the bet Leo will keep her up all night because she has an important day tomorrow!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ah Ryan has gone away during a really important Louise week, because obviously the world revolves around Louise and she's the only one with things on.

• Haha
Her new bio describes herself as a broadcaster 🫣
In what loopy universe is she a broadcaster? She's like a pig in mud with all this attention. I can't watch anymore. That poor child. Her priorities are so skewed

Reactions: 16
Will we be able to recognise her on Lorraine?

Selfish Ryan and no doubt Leo knows it’s a big day for her tomorrow and will keep her up.

Reactions: 13
I was going to comment on the fact that they made that Greece holiday sound like they had braved it alone with a baby and no help...but really is anyone shocked that they lied

Reactions: 11
I just feel like she comes across so disingenuous. She's pigging backing on to the birth trauma inquiry and parliament etc to sell her book and her trauma, and recieve the praise that she needs that fuels her narcissism. She's not doing it to raise awareness (I don't mean she NEEDS to do this - but it's what she says she's doing) or to help other people. She is LOVING all the recent attention and has been on a total high - kind of like when she first announced she had a traumatic birth/nearly died/had ptsd. It's so similar. I don't know how people can't see through her and the repeat patterns!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.