Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They remind me of the really bleeping annoying couple who have a holiday home in the hamlet we live.

Not special, or talented, or helpful or interesting - just people that make a load of fuss about duck all and are bleeping annoying.
Living their life via the bank of Mummy and Daddy. The type who decide to release Chinese lanterns and tit like that.

Boring, boring, boring 😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
In the unfiltered stuff she doesn’t look fragile tiny. Yes she’s small but I wouldn’t say child like which will disappoint her no end. She’s revelling in all her trauma glory isn’t she.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In the unfiltered stuff she doesn’t look fragile tiny. Yes she’s small but I wouldn’t say child like which will disappoint her no end. She’s revelling in all her trauma glory isn’t she.
Exactly 💯 this. Proper munchie.
---
Talentless. Egotistical. Narcs the both of them. Never happy. Therefore always grabby and greedy. Nothing will fulfill such vapid, selfish, twatty little soals.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Does she ever play with Leo or keep him entertained? We only ever see Ryan colouring with him or interacting in some way and that’s not convincing to be honest. The poor little boy. .

• Heart
Ugh some of the comments on reddit. People are already exaggerating/not getting the facts right on her already exaggerated account of birth. It doesn't help that all three articles I've read have a slightly different story, which I think is just down to bad writing and the authors picking up on the details slightly wrong.

Reactions: 7
[they probably got bored stupid listening to her prattling on so though blah blah blah and just made up the bits they slept thru. QUOTE="Bluemoon676, post: 19363209, member: 347133"]
Ugh some of the comments on reddit. People are already exaggerating/not getting the facts right on her already exaggerated account of birth. It doesn't help that all three articles I've read have a slightly different story, which I think is just down to bad writing and the authors picking up on the details slightly wrong.
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
I’ve just realised what she reminds me of in that stupid outfit with the red and white skirt and horrendous shoes. Dunno if anyone will remember the dolls of the world (70s/80s) they came in a plastic round shaped box thing. Anyway she makes me think of maybe a Dutch one or something. I’m probably completely off but I just can’t get over how stupid she looks and that she actually wears that in public 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Does she ever play with Leo or keep him entertained? We only ever see Ryan colouring with him or interacting in some way and that’s not convincing to be honest. The poor little boy. .
She carried him for 9 months and almost died giving birth to him and what more does he want from her…….. he’s ruined her health for life don’t you know! He’s lucky he’s even allowed to live in her house let alone getting her precious time spent with him unless there a photo opportunity or it will benefit her!

I really hope he never sees these articles about all of this, it would absolutely destroy any relationship between them. She will no doubt throw it back in his face his entire life the poor little guy!

• Heart
  • Sad
Feels like Leo is a convenient IG prop when needed. Baffling there aren't strict rules in place to protect children online. More specifically against their narc influencer parents whose sole purpose is to use them for financial gain. It's out of control. Also, Louise looks so proud of herself lately, all for the wrong reasons. Again, she is eating all this up, living her best life with Leo far away in the background, so to speak. (apologies for my repeat post, mentioned many times) Louise irks me with her smirks :D

Reactions: 20
I’ve just realised what she reminds me of in that stupid outfit with the red and white skirt and horrendous shoes. Dunno if anyone will remember the dolls of the world (70s/80s) they came in a plastic round shaped box thing. Anyway she makes me think of maybe a Dutch one or something. I’m probably completely off but I just can’t get over how stupid she looks and that she actually wears that in public 😂
You are welcome 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Let her ride the wave . Her 15 minutes of fame is about to come to an end. Think … this is literally all she has to sell herself (how very pathetic) and she has done it … all in one go … then she has nothing else really that exciting

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Let her ride the wave . Her 15 minutes of fame is about to come to an end. Think … this is literally all she has to sell herself (how very pathetic) and she has done it … all in one go … then she has nothing else really that exciting
I’m guessing she might get another book deal, for all things UC and stoma related 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
What I don’t get is why none of her family or friends have said anything about the article headlines and how she talks about Leo. Her parents seem totally detached but surely Sam, Zara, Binky, Rosie must have interesting conversations about how she has written all this and how it might be detrimental to her poor son when he grows up! Spencer/Alik/Andy/Jamie must all me thinking thank duck they dodged that bullet and ending up with her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She’s just dreadful and he is even worse.

You couldn’t make it up, as my lovely mum would say.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.