Louise Thompson #36

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good lord I'm already aware how old I am without having to watch the MIC cast pretend to be 25 again!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Unless it's all the same show, which probs would make sense and they all used the "watch this space" wording
That would at least make it slightly more watchable, but even then the majority are probably in relationships and have kids and that’s not good TV. It’s kind of like how the first few weeks of love island are always the best, but as soon as they’re all coupled up and happy it’s so boring to watch. Give me the drama!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
They're all just so out of touch with reality. I don't think it's anything people would really bother watching, maybe if they all weren't so public on their social medias they would get old fans watching to see what they're up to now but we all know. Personally I used to watch MIC but I went off it as I grew, seeing how much binky changed and how nasty she was to cheska made me stop watching it really. I dipped in and out after that but after being at work all day and buying cheap noodles for dinner it left a bad taste in my mouth watching them all 😂. Now I'm more comfortable I still don't think I'd have an interest in watching rich people getting richer tbh it would just anger me especially with how many people are struggling with the cost of living crisis just now as well. They'd be better doing a show having them volunteering in food banks/addiction centres/charity shops/mother and toddler groups...anything to give back to society a little bit and make them open their eyes

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow her latest post, she is really revelling in all this attention. 10 pics of her and her magazine article. I'm all for celebrating achievements but this just seems a bit odd with the topic. It's just all about her. Oh and no wonder "I don't mind talking about it now" eh because you signed a book and magazine deal in the midst of all the trauma drip fed everyone until you could officially talk about it. Magically cured I see.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ahhh I can she's gotten a bit jealous of Zara being in Cannes hence the two grid posts in a day.

Reactions: 10
She looks like a Spanish milkmaid who couldn't afford a full pair of cowboy boots...wtf is trying to pull off with that look 😂
Imagine how depressed she would be if she had a normal almost boring birthing experience and couldn't use it for likes 2 years later

• Haha
A shocking but important headline to get people talking and acting...also so many affiliate links because subtlety was not a side effect of the trauma
---
I cannot get over the photos from her shoot...I am prepared to be judged for this but occasionally (like now on holiday) I force me and the other half and me and the whole family to take photos together because otherwise I am only ever the photographer...99% of those photos look so staged and awkward that they never make the wall / album. These seem to be the exact look Louise is going for!
Nah, that's life. That family. Haha that family photos on holidays,in parks,at the zoo, at a garden in a château in France hehe 😜. That how ypu get them. Certainly (when real photos and albums were a thing) that's how you get lots of memories. That great,it's family. And it's for you and your family etc. It's not staged,fake, and completely made up situations. It's not tk share. It's not edited photoshopped and smoothed out to publish. To show a narrative.
We always get them. We always did. I can look throgh albums as kids and remember the "smile please kids!" From my mum when we had to have a fanily shot😊 . Yes there is the authentic captured in motion off the cuff ones. But it's ok to capture a memory or place and in doing so need to all gather in a group. That's the very opposite of insta cunts.
---
Her child literally crawling all over her for attention and she does everything to push him out the way, and get to see herself back in the camera.
In the background of the last stories of her in the kitchen, he'sin the background in the hall hitting somethingagainst the walls. Tits.
Leo useful when she can use him.
Leo unless when they can't.
What a way for a child, one day to realise the moments you for attention were... for herself.
And he will look bacl and realise all his memories of them wanting to be around him were a lie.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Some of Ryan’s ads have the number of likes visible again and now it’s understandable why he usually has them hidden.

IMG_0206.jpeg
IMG_0201.jpeg
IMG_0204.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
20240519_065557.jpg

Oh she is celebrating it all right! She is vile. This is the best thing that has ever bleeping happened to her.

The fact she is tone deaf to her "cause" seems irrelevant to the silly fuckers who fawn over her.

I cant be the only woman who has come through a traumatic birth to be sat reading her tit with a sick bucket at the ready.

As an aside, the Doctors UK sub on Reddit have chewed her up over her claims🤣

As a longtime supporter of The Birth Trauma Association, I feel like I need to email them my disappointment that Louise feels she is now the national spokeswoman on traumatic childbirth!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Seriously. What the duck are People doing. And a baby pr company. What the What now!? Why are they sending this fucker stuff. Thought you'd like bullshit. Nah mate,you Thought they'd advertise. Do you want to be kind? Then give to a ficker who needs it. A helpless family that can't afford to give their kids toy's to play with...no that wouldn't quite fit eh.
Screenshot_20240519_035749_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240519_035607_Instagram.jpg
and Brian trying to sell his art. He's actually talking as if this is HIS character.
Screenshot_20240519_035343_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240519_035343_Instagram.jpg

• Angry
  • Sick
Seriously. What the duck are People doing. And a baby pr company. What the What now!? Why are they sending this fucker stuff. Thought you'd like bullshit. Nah mate,you Thought they'd advertise. Do you want to be kind? Then give to a ficker who needs it. A helpless family that can't afford to give their kids toy's to play with...no that wouldn't quite fit eh.
View attachment 2945007View attachment 2945006and Brian trying to sell his art. He's actually talking as if this is HIS character. View attachment 2945008View attachment 2945008
oh my good arse….thats from a magic invisible ink colouring set that most parents buy their kids at the airport. It’s impossible to colour outside the lines…the picture is pre printed….what an achievement…well done Ryland cow xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ryland cow
Thread title for life! 😄 🤣 could be relevant for both of them.
---
The audacity of this cretin to moments before be in her sucked in snapchat filter. To then a brand that being "trying to say" it's going filter free. And her face duck me who even is this! Different person. Bloody. width .of .that. head. The jaw. The face shape. The teeth!
Do duck off when you next come on with your pro Ana "scooped" in look. Because ven these have had some clever editing. But still,the difference when she came on. Wtf.
Screenshot_20240519_121821_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240519_121726_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240519_121653_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240519_121648_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.