Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That she keeps referring back to this supposed loss of income when you’d expect her to be on a maternity break of some sort anyway just makes me think that they absolutely banked on using newborn baby Leo for content and freebies, and then she was too ill to make that happen.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m surprised either parent want to speak to her anymore given how she describes them both.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
IMG_7494.jpeg

I could just be myself with him.

So I changed everything about myself.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
This tiny, helpless, vulnerable newborn baby had a mother who felt nothing for him and rejected him, and a father who was angry at him.

IMG_7497.jpeg
IMG_7495.jpeg

Even if I were to believe Louise’s version is true in how she felt and suffered, I don’t think it’s any excuse to avoid her baby in the way she described. She was perfectly capable in that time of writing extensive Instagram posts, dress up, put on make up etc etc. She was capable of holding Leo when it was to pose for photos to go with her essay length captions. Not bonding with your baby straight away is quite common. I don’t judge her for that. But I do judge her for not even trying when she was capable of doing so much for herself. She utterly neglected her baby when he needed her most.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
That she keeps referring back to this supposed loss of income when you’d expect her to be on a maternity break of some sort anyway just makes me think that they absolutely banked on using newborn baby Leo for content and freebies, and then she was too ill to make that happen.
Exactly this. They had the luxury of being able to make that break as long as they wanted and on their own terms... so like most of us muggles should have sat down and discussed finances before the birth and made the necessary adaptations (which is pretty normal!). I'm giving them a lot of credit here making the assumption they understood there would be a baby that needed full time care and it wasn't like an Attenborough production where the offspring is up and away in 3 days
---
This tiny, helpless, vulnerable newborn baby had a mother who felt nothing for him and rejected him, and a father who was angry at him.

View attachment 2933198View attachment 2933192

Even if I were to believe Louise’s version is true in how she felt and suffered, I don’t think it’s any excuse to avoid her baby in the way she described. She was perfectly capable in that time of writing extensive Instagram posts, dress up, put on make up etc etc. She was capable of holding Leo when it was to pose for photos to go with her essay length captions. Not bonding with your baby straight away is quite common. I don’t judge her for that. But I do judge her for not even trying when she was capable of doing so much for herself. She utterly neglected her baby when he needed her most.
And also this! I didn't really bond with my first and did those same sort of going through the motions things but I also wasn't getting washed or leaving the house so not exactly the same

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Some of this is the nicest things she’s ever written about Leo. (Although she reminds everyone she made him 🙄)

I’d love to know if this was an editor suggestion because she has never written anything like this in her Instagram posts, ever.

“that’s what I plan to do” - not doing it yet then? Louise often talks about what she plans to do and never does it.

IMG_7498.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 12

View attachment 2933198View attachment 2933192

Good god! How she can be so public about him being a trigger knowing he will see it one day is hideous. I didn’t bond with my child until she was about 5 or 6 weeks. Will I ever tell her? No, unless she has child one day and has feels the same, otherwise it serves no purpose.

What a hideous goblin she is!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Good god! How she can be so public about him being a trigger knowing he will see it one day is hideous. I didn’t bond with my child until she was about 5 or 6 weeks. Will I ever tell her? No, unless she has child one day and has feels the same, otherwise it serves no purpose.

What a hideous goblin she is!
And she can never undo it. She has no idea how this may impact him when he’s older. Everyone knows how his parents felt about him long before he ever will. How do you even manage this in an age appropriate way? Will they manage to tell him before someone else shoves a copy of his mum’s book under his nose at school? Before he starts googling his ‘famous’ parents himself? I suppose he will be brought up with ‘mummy wrote a book. Are you proud of her? You should be. She went through so much to have you. She nearly died!’

If you actually had a serious discussion with each other as parents about pros and cons about sharing this type of story in such detail so publicly, I don’t know how you can ever conclude that it’s worth taking a risk on your own child’s privacy and mental health.

Someone commented on a TikTok that this is Louise’s story not Leo’s. Everyone seems to forget this is also Leo’s story, he just doesn’t get a voice and can’t articulate the impact this has had on him. The amount of people who think Leo will have been unaffected by this is alarming. Leo doesn’t even come into it for too many people. ‘He won’t remember. Look how happy he is now!’

Maybe there will be other chapters but Louise just talks about the impact on her and Ryan. How Ryan considered leaving her. How terrible. But there is no consideration that I’ve read so far about this tiny baby! That his mother abandoned him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Am I reading it right that she says weaning her baby at 4 months old helped her turn a corner with her ptsd???
How dangerous is that statement! Firstly because of nhs guidelines that babies shouldn’t be weaned until 6 months, but also by suggesting something as serious as ptsd can be helped by weaning your child!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
Even if she’d had the easiest birth known to mankind things wouldn’t have played out much differently in regards to Leo. They’re both raging Narcissists. Leo never really stood a chance. If ever two people should never have been parents it’s these two. The trauma is really just an added bonus in a way.

I love the fact she says she was the main breadwinner- he will be raging.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s a dreadful, dreadful thing to say BUT do we think she really has had a stoma bag fitted, or has she just taped a bag to herself and made it up? I feel awful for saying it, as an aunt to a nephew who had to have a stoma fitted after he was born until he was 3 years old. He has horrendous scarring from his various procedures too.

Reactions: 1
She’s changed it from 5 years old to 4 years old. She used to say that Leo wouldn’t remember anything till he was 5…. What an arse
Has she not heard of preverbal trauma? It can even happen in utero

Reactions: 10
“Both of my parents are quite stoic. I respect them for not pushing their problems and emotions on us as children. It was a happy childhood on the whole, materialistically at least. My father, who works in property, is entirely self-made. He was brilliant at providing for his family, but he wasn't necessarily designed to be a good parent.

My mother is a property developer and has always been a fiercely independent perfectionist. I believe she developed a self-sufficient attitude owing to her own upbringing, and that way of thinking seemed to trickle down into our childhood too. She wasn't the most sensitive parent”.

They both vile people. I feel for Leo. I hope he stays close to Sam who can maybe protect him a bit from his hole parents.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she wrote that about her parents, whether it’s true or not, they are still her parents and they still look after her (financially at least) and they will read that and surely they will be hurt by it. Or if they really are pretty emotionless or tit parents they will at the very least be embarrassed about it! I would be fuming if my kid was telling the public about private family stuff

Reactions: 24
Why is it that sooooo many z listers think that having a baby is going to be easy? They all bang on about how hard pregnancy is, labour is, the sleepless nights, the change in financial circumstances... they're in utter shock by it! I had a truly dreadful pregnancy, very clinical delivery and then a poorly baby who didn't sleep, but I wasn't the only one? Mum groups, NCT, chatting to random strangers, everyone finds it hard. Even if you've had it plain sailing, it's really really hard.

Reactions: 21
Sounds like ryan was angry that leo made Louise unwell and therefore they missed out on money from press stuff. Crazy how they worried about finances yet how many holidays and weekend trips did they have together and apart before leo even turned one

Reactions: 20
Sounds like ryan was angry that leo made Louise unwell and therefore they missed out on money from press stuff. Crazy how they worried about finances yet how many holidays and weekend trips did they have together and apart before leo even turned one
Yeah, but they didn't pay for any of it. It was all grifted/paid for by Daddy Warbucks, wasn't it?

Reactions: 10
In that part 3 she says that they nicked an artery during the c section, but in YOU magazine two days ago she says her uterus tore during the section? Which was it?

Also this, LOL. No one could ever endure the pain, she's so special.

EDIT actually I think in the first extract she was referring to the secondary haemorrhage being because of a torn womb, not during the c section. I blame the terrible writing 😅

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.