Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long will the high of book promo and publication last for afterwards? One week? Two? Then what's next for her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
How long will the high of book promo and publication last for afterwards? One week? Two? Then what's next for her?
Infection in the stoma. Prolapse. I'm guessing she can run the trauma bullshot for a while. She's been the ▪▪︎titillation tiny tears of truama ▪▪︎ up until now just teasing for her book. I'm sure she can keep it up.
Though the munchie in her is fighting the smug and ACTUAL happy twit she wants to be, and is currently.
---
She said she had a big day today. Stupid Leo again(zooming in on nuisance sleeping child) so I was expecting her to have nabbed a spot on some daytime couches.
---
Hold your breakfast. Sweaty angry bear.
Is he going on strike agaisnt loopy over something? She keeps that hair and he won't wash his? The sweat trapped in his hair and his hats, is making up half his weight at this point.
Screenshot_20240513_100521_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240513_100528_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240513_100538_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240513_100545_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240513_100609_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Infection in the stoma. Prolapse. I'm guessing she can run the trauma bullshot for a while. She's been the ▪▪︎titillation tiny tears of truama ▪▪︎ up until now just teasing for her book. I'm sure she can keep it up.
Though the munchie in her is fighting the smug and ACTUAL happy twit she wants to be, and is currently.
---
She said she had a big day today. Stupid Leo again(zooming in on nuisance sleeping child) so I was expecting her to have nabbed a spot on some daytime couches.
---
Hold your breakfast. Sweaty angry bear.
Is he going on strike agaisnt loopy over something? She keeps that hair and he won't wash his? The sweat trapped in his hair and his hats, is making up half his weight at this point.
View attachment 2932644View attachment 2932645View attachment 2932646View attachment 2932647View attachment 2932649
they’re so transparent, suddenly Bryan is doing loads for turtle while Louise has got the publicity from being in the Mail. Boring, we want to know what your next hobby is Bryan. Sure you’ll ditch turtle again once the media interest dies down.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I also found the garden family photos hilarious. The staged bullshittery of it. The thick bastards. Because Zara on her stories had just showed us how the "shots weren't working". It wasnt a family gathering and lovely shots taken throughout. It was all set up,starting on the sofa. Too and fro over not getting the right angle. Brian was in a mood and didn't want to do it. Then boom looks instagram family time!
---
they’re so transparent, suddenly Bryan is doing loads for turtle while Louise has got the publicity from being in the Mail. Boring, we want to know what your next hobby is Bryan. Sure you’ll ditch turtle again once the media interest dies down.
Is he waiting for a hair care brand to get in touch?
It's summer so they will be waiting for holiday freebies. Who am I kidding they've already got those in the bag. Has their diary been seen on the fridge recently?

Reactions: 6
Oh guys this is GRIM, buckle up.
Highlights are there was no love for Leo, Ryan was angry at Leo for being born and… an actual explanation of what happened? The PTSD seems mainly mental https://archive.ph/lP0zb

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Highlights are there was no love for Leo, Ryan was angry at Leo for being born and… an actual explanation of what happened? The PTSD seems mainly mental https://archive.ph/lP0zb
Lmao

"I was telling our taxi driver how much we needed this holiday, explaining I'd nearly died first giving birth to Leo, then again a week later after I haemorrhaged, losing litres of blood and requiring several transfusions."

Poor poor St. Lucian taxi driver

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Lmao

"I was telling our taxi driver how much we needed this holiday, explaining I'd nearly died first giving birth to Leo, then again a week later after I haemorrhaged, losing litres of blood and requiring several transfusions."

Poor poor St. Lucian taxi driver
That was my main takeaway 😂
---
The term ‘poor little rich girl’ was made for TT

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh my god how is this the EDIT that made it into a book? It reads terribly, it’s all over the place! It’s basically like writing ‘I was walking down the road one day as the main breadwinner, and I thought back to how I couldn’t love my dog. Then I arrived at the shop and thought I might buy some mangoes’. It’s nonsensical. It reminds me of a year 5’s diary about what they did at the weekend.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh my god how is this the EDIT that made it into a book? It reads terribly, it’s all over the place! It’s basically like writing ‘I was walking down the road one day as the main breadwinner, and I thought back to how I couldn’t love my dog. Then I arrived at the shop and thought I might buy some mangoes’. It’s nonsensical. It reminds me of a year 5’s diary about what they did at the weekend.
Was the editor somebody on work experience? She is a terrible writer (not that we are surprised, based on her posts alone).

Reactions: 12
Must have been an absolute mess of a draft if this the final edit. When she says she sat down at her computer and the words just poured out of her, she wasn’t lying.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Like dozens and dozens of women here I know of close friends and family with birth trauma stories from mild to severe. They all got timely therapy or birth debriefs, unlike Louise. I think the big difference is they weren’t delulu or narcissistic enough to think it couldn’t happen to them in the first place. I think this is Louise’s big issue. Raised with an extremely easy existence, throwing money at problems. Only this problem wasn’t avoidable with generational wealth. Add in that she had a complete lifestyle change with having Leo around, she’s resentful.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So... what is the rest of the book about then?

If the whole story can fit in a two page DM article what the actual duck is she going to talk about for 200+ pages

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So... what is the rest of the book about then?

If the whole story can fit in a two page DM article what the actual duck is she going to talk about for 200+ pages
It kind of feels to be honest like she actually said what happened! Serious indeed, but sounds like it was resolved fairly quickly. I thought she said it was super rare?

Reactions: 6
If there’s also such a risk of her haemorrhaging at random it’s a wonder they’ve left her reproductive organs where they are.

Reactions: 15
WTF is with the Dailyfail asking me to subscribe to read the 1st bit of the bloody thing! FFS
Read the 2nd, lolled at her talking about Ryan being a big angry bear :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
I enjoy the part where she says Ryan tried to make some money.. did he though Louise?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.