Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe they could spend some actual time on Leo doing things like improving his speech because I know all kids are different etc but he barely says anything and even that's when he's being heavily prompted

Reactions: 17
Not just Louise in general but why do so many celebs/influencers have such terrible births? 🤔 I had 1 terrible but the second was a planned C-section with nothing really noteworthy happening, out of my due date FB group with my oldest (group of 30) only 2 of us had traumatic births the rest were pretty textbook, and with my youngest (group of 27) only 1 had a traumatic birth. I realise these aren't the biggest samples but still.

Reactions: 15
I get irrationally angry at comments saying she is an inspiration to all women...I'll take my inspiration from elsewhere thanks!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone notice in the video about the stoma she says “probably live with it for the rest of my life” and as she says it, her eyes roll up. Is it definitely permanent?

I think she’s so far away from inspirational. That headline is horrendous and she should be utterly ashamed but then I don’t think Louise has much of any empathy for anyone but herself. It’s Louise’s world and they all just live in it.

Reactions: 20
Waiting for louise to add a comment about herself on this 👀

ETA I guess she’s too busy admiring her fifth front cover. Wonder if she’s bought a frame for it yet.

Reactions: 5
Laughing whilst she says about putting her own life jacket on first. Yeah really funny.

And she thinks she had until Leo was 4 to not cause any lasting damage (“or I’m doomed” - nope, he’s the one who’s doomed) and now it’s all ok because she’s more present and they are best friends. Is that all she can say about Leo?

ETA actually she said four years “to parent properly or I’m doomed”. So not exactly sure what she’s referring to. Apart from it being about herself as always.

---
Does the mum live in the same road/next door? The interior and garden look very like Louise’s and Sam’s.
they’ve said she lives close but I’m not sure how close.

Reactions: 6
Yes....because absolutely no key developments happen in early childhood before the age of 4. Can do whatever you like before 4 🤪😬.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Yes....because absolutely no key developments happen in early childhood before the age of 4. Can do whatever you like before 4 🤪😬.
I have a 6 year old and a very nearly 2 year old. The development of both of them is so amazing and rapid, especially with the youngest at the moment. And the number of phrases and mannerisms she copies is just astonishing…. I know how nursery get her off for a nap just by watching her cuddle, stroke and shhh her teddies. If Louise thinks 0-4 doesn’t really matter she is so SO wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s changed it from 5 years old to 4 years old. She used to say that Leo wouldn’t remember anything till he was 5…. What an arse

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Zara is working on the Shaping Us project which is raising awareness of the impact of our early years:
1715544569823.png

TT, YOU won't be screwed in 4 years time but he will.
Can't believe they showed him the magazine cover like it was a CUTE thing!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Haha have You got the wrong woman? Because clearly this isn't Louise. Even the share of the vid Louise did with her new accessory bag was bleeping Louise filtered face!
Watching this video is like smack in the face at how she edits herself. Does she type into the filter half width of face? Its a different bloody person. I dknt know how they out all those videos on the YOu page and not question this fake fucker.
Screenshot_20240512_230528_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240512_230433_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240512_230416_Instagram.jpg

---
It's so funny when others post her. She must be seething. "Slimline me you buuuustards. I'm teeny tiny the smallest frailest person in the whole world. Thinspo me dollins."
---
The looks I got today laughing at countryfile! 😄
20240512_070839.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder if we’re on Louise’s whack timeline again as Leo’s wearing the same pjs as he was at the weekend. And they’ve not been arsed to change his nappy yet, it’s bulging.
Definitely not sleeping 7-7 in his cot at the moment, is he?
Honestly though even if he doesn’t sleep well before one of her ‘big days’ (🙄) then surely Ryan would be on duty?

Reactions: 12
Love it how insta cunts read here. And then do a pass agg or ner ner na na ner post on their gram, as if they are sticking the finger up at us.
Because lo and behold Brian made a thing of showing the danger window from yesterday(which he didn't need to but the sweeping up to it was pathetically obvious)in his first posting. Hellooooooooo Brian 👋. So if you are reading,and replying, I only have one question.... WHERES THE HIGHLAND COW RYAN?
Screenshot_20240513_065953_Instagram.jpg

---
It's almost weirdly like her and team new this was all going on and timed it perfectly. And Louise extra hammed up version of thing fits so well. Curious and curiouser.
She's going to play this to death.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.