Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I read correctly that little newborn Leo was essentially hated by both his parents for being ‘too needy’ too bleeping needy when he’s a newborn? Did they think he would come out as fully formed bleeping adult and not need anything from them?

Normally people might have these thoughts and discuss in private or with family/friends/a therapist but for the sake of their child never put it out in the public domain where it will never be able to be erased.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
Can you imagine being her parents and reading what she’s written about their crap parenting and then can you imagine being an older Leo reading how your arrival ruined your mother’s life…..? Is she hellbent on destroying every relationship she has? I don’t give a tit about her parents’ feelings but poor poor Leo. He’s going to be one fucked up kid.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Why is it that sooooo many z listers think that having a baby is going to be easy? They all bang on about how hard pregnancy is, labour is, the sleepless nights, the change in financial circumstances... they're in utter shock by it! I had a truly dreadful pregnancy, very clinical delivery and then a poorly baby who didn't sleep, but I wasn't the only one? Mum groups, NCT, chatting to random strangers, everyone finds it hard. Even if you've had it plain sailing, it's really really hard.
I can only think it’s narcissism. I think a high proportion of influencers and celebs are narcissistic (or certainly disproportionate to the general population) and they just can’t cope with someone else’s needs coming before their own. Things they deem bad/hard happening to them and not other people (feeling hard done by), and then this insatiable need to talk about themselves, how bad they have it and seek validation and adoration for everything they have had to endure.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Why is it that sooooo many z listers think that having a baby is going to be easy? They all bang on about how hard pregnancy is, labour is, the sleepless nights, the change in financial circumstances... they're in utter shock by it! I had a truly dreadful pregnancy, very clinical delivery and then a poorly baby who didn't sleep, but I wasn't the only one? Mum groups, NCT, chatting to random strangers, everyone finds it hard. Even if you've had it plain sailing, it's really really hard.
I think they all have easy lives (they think it’s reeeaaaallllyyy hard work posting and editing videos). They then have babies for content and don’t realise they can’t do whatever they like anymore and have to put someone else before them. They can’t cope. They love the attention they get during pregnancy but at the end of it you have to look after a little person.

Reactions: 22
I think they all have easy lives (they think it’s reeeaaaallllyyy hard work posting and editing videos). They then have babies for content and don’t realise they can’t do whatever they like anymore and have to put someone else before them. They can’t cope. They love the attention they get during pregnancy but at the end of it you have to look after a little person.
…and then inevitably write a parenting books as they are experts within months 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's the comments from people telling her how amazing she is and sucking up to her 🤮 Louise doesn't care about yous! Theyre probably the type of people to ignore their own friends and families struggles too. She's a typical example of a spoiled little rich girl having a temper tantrum because things didn't go her way! Using ryan against their son as well saying how angry he was, like is that supposed to intimidate their 2 year old son?? She's such a vile vile person and he's not far behind either. I bet he had some rage on that none of the magazines were interested in giving him a deal on his own.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Ryan mentions the first seven days after Leo’s birth where he was moving between NICU seeing Leo and visiting Louise in her side room. I thought she was in ITU?

Reactions: 5
It's the comments from people telling her how amazing she is and sucking up to her 🤮 Louise doesn't care about yous! Theyre probably the type of people to ignore their own friends and families struggles too. She's a typical example of a spoiled little rich girl having a temper tantrum because things didn't go her way! Using ryan against their son as well saying how angry he was, like is that supposed to intimidate their 2 year old son?? She's such a vile vile person and he's not far behind either. I bet he had some rage on that none of the magazines were interested in giving him a deal on his own.
We all know Ryan was an angry bear long before little Leo came along. It’s literally been aired on national TV. So incredibly unfair that Ryan’s anger issues are being blamed on Leo.

I can’t go on to their instagrams at the mo. They are bad enough but the comments section infuriates me so much more. It’s really worrying how many people can’t see what’s going on right in front of them and have such little disregard for Leo so publicly. I know the physical care and mental health of women through birth is really important and we should be able to have discussions about it but that shouldn’t come at the cost of the child. Especially one who is being exploited on social media alongside it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
We all know Ryan was an angry bear long before little Leo came along. It’s literally been aired on national TV. So incredibly unfair that Ryan’s anger issues are being blamed on Leo.

I can’t go on to their instagrams at the mo. They are bad enough but the comments section infuriates me so much more. It’s really worrying how many people can’t see what’s going on right in front of them and have such little disregard for Leo so publicly. I know the physical care and mental health of women through birth is really important and we should be able to have discussions about it but that shouldn’t come at the cost of the child. Especially one who is being exploited on social media alongside it.
I hope Leo grows up with a good support system around him that doesn't include his parents. Thinking about what she wrote about her own parents in that book though it would serve her right if leo brought out his own one and ripped them all to shreds, that I would buy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hope Leo grows up with a good support system around him that doesn't include his parents. Thinking about what she wrote about her own parents in that book though it would serve her right if leo brought out his own one and ripped them all to shreds, that I would buy 😂
Yea I would buy Leo’s book! Unless he becomes as insufferable as them. Generational trauma 🙄

Louise clearly has all the pieces of her childhood to understand the real cause of all her issues (because fundamentally her problems existed before Leo, the traumatic birth just exasperated them) but she’s too self absorbed in the moment to put it altogether.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Leos book would have a chapter about his first mothers day card which had an apology written on his behalf. Another chapter about how he was working as soon as he came out the womb being featured in insta content. Another chapter on how he was forced on to tiktok. I could go on and on.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Leos book would have a chapter about his first mothers day card which had an apology written on his behalf. Another chapter about how he was working as soon as he came out the womb being featured in insta content. Another chapter on how he was forced on to tiktok. I could go on and on.
Imagine how long the list of Bryan’s new hobbies will be by then? And we still won’t have the highland cow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh guys this is GRIM, buckle up.
Highlights are there was no love for Leo, Ryan was angry at Leo for being born and… an actual explanation of what happened? The PTSD seems mainly mental https://archive.ph/lP0zb
Could just get in his cot with him at 14month? Bugger off 🔔 end. It's as if you didnt touch him before then. OK...
Screenshot_20240513_224816_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240513_224829_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240513_224846_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240513_224903_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240513_224920_Instagram.jpg

It's all padded out bullshit and versions that differ each time.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It will be interesting to see what this turns out to be given it’s been on her wishlist since having Leo. You know, despite being so traumatised and everything. her mind still managed to think about doing whatever this is.

IMG_7500.jpeg

Reactions: 7
She really is emotionally immature. For example the bitterness she still has toward Spencer. Yes, he treated her badly but that’s in the past. Holding on to anger is a waste of energy. She doesn’t have to forgive but needs to let ithe grievances go for her own sanity. IMHO.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She really is emotionally immature. For example the bitterness she still has toward Spencer. Yes, he treated her badly but that’s in the past. Holding on to anger is a waste of energy. She doesn’t have to forgive but needs to let ithe grievances go for her own sanity. IMHO.
Funnily enough, it seems to bother her that everyone saw it and still talks about it today. Yet she still continues to overshare and do the same to her son. She doesn’t learn does she?

IMG_7503.jpeg

---
And I know this was mentioned earlier but I think it needs a screenshot. Poor taxi driver. Also did she forget to tell the taxi driver this was actually her 3rd holiday by this point?!

IMG_7504.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.