Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I think she’s done rather well over the last few days what with her being an introvert and everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Louse is so special it transcends species and now even a peacock fancies her.

(my phone autocorrects Louise to louse and she’s being so insufferable I refuse to change it anymore).

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
These are all of Louise’s most recent follows (all seem to have posted about being at the event last night). Funny how she is now only taking an interest in this when she has a book to promote.

Makes me wonder if her publishers and agents knew when the inquiry report was due? Or is it really just a conincidence her book is out just as lots of people are talking about birth trauma anyway? 🤔 call me sceptical.

IMG_7510.jpeg

Reactions: 12
She could have been doing this two years ago. She does not want to help anyone, she doesn't care about maternity care for other women. She wants to sell books.

Why is she following the RCN? Her birth trauma has nothing to do with nurses. She wants to follow the RCM. Midwives.

Reactions: 21
Is it just me or did she actually say what happened in that excerpt though? Why she was in hospital etc was clear. So it took two years to admit?

Reactions: 5
These are all of Louise’s most recent follows (all seem to have posted about being at the event last night). Funny how she is now only taking an interest in this when she has a book to promote.

Makes me wonder if her publishers and agents knew when the inquiry report was due? Or is it really just a conincidence her book is out just as lots of people are talking about birth trauma anyway? 🤔 call me sceptical.

View attachment 2935107
It won’t be a coincidence. This is probably why the release date was pushed back. Didn’t she sign with new management recently? The whole thing is orchestrated from doing the audible the week Adele Robert’s book was out to birth trauma being currently in the news.
I cannot wait for it to tank in the ratings after a few days

Reactions: 13
This makes sense. She’s basically selling her child.

She’s utterly bonkers. I bet Spencer and Andy look back and celebrate they did end up with Loopy Lou.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Guess this is the podcast she's going to be on 😬
This is hilarious! What purpose has Louise ‘transmuted her pain’ into? I’ll admit she’s reached stratospheric heights with the levels of self absorption and need for validation but that’s about it!

Reactions: 13
She's so buzzed her face is on You magazine, it's unreal. That's all she cares about.

Reactions: 16
Guess this is the podcast she's going to be on 😬
Elizabeth Day is so truthful about her journey with fertility and she's made it clear she has desperately wanted children. And Louise will have been sat in front of her saying she didn't love her child 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
I'm with Ryan on this one...why did she dress like that when she spends every other day posting her last day on earth outfits....oh yeah...attention obviously

Reactions: 9
I'm with Ryan on this one...why did she dress like that when she spends every other day posting her last day on earth outfits....oh yeah...attention obviously
I got a screenshot but then it disappeared straight after, did she delete it?

Tbh I just read the messages and thought it was a ‘troll’, then realised it was Ryan!!

and wtf with the tiny comment. Why are they both obsessed with how small she is?

IMG_7526.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
She irritates the duck out of me when she talks about education on birth choices. Spoken as an overly privileged, white woman who had access to unlimited education but expected it to be spoon fed to her.

Reactions: 17
Anyway… can’t help herself can she?

IMG_7524.jpeg

Who is ‘we’d love to hear from you’. Why? What are you going to do with their stories?
You’ve saved your post for prime time engagement period and can’t help mention your book. All we need now is a preorder link again!

IMG_7525.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Louise claiming to prioritise food over fashion, I call BS. Everything she does is calculated, so she can keep people talking about her favourite subject. Herself.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.