Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Should have called leo hamish to fulfill Ryan's Highland cow dreams even more

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Theatre based HCP here, I agree with the other medics posting. The more stressful the situation the calmer we are. We zone in, and our training takes over, it would have been calm but focused. I'm also unsure why her spinal wasn't converted to a GA, 3 and a half hours is a long time, and we would usually convert, it only takes a few minutes and no need to stop operating to do so.

Yes you can lose your total volume, as fast as we're poring in blood, platlets and FFP it can pour out too. PPH's are very scary. I'm also surprised if it was as bad as she states why they didn't perform a Hysterectomy. The CT scan would have been looked at as it was being taken but would have then needed a Radiologist to give an in-depth report.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok so I’ve only vaguely been aware of this dumdum, but her latest post popped up on my insta, so here I am…
What an absolute weirdo! There’s ways of talking about distressing pregnancies and labour, many of us have been through it. I had a pregnancy that involved a condition that hospitalises many women early on (me included) and even pushes some women into termination because it makes them so poorly. My daughter knows about it, and it’s always been worded that although I was horrifically sick, she was totally worth the pain, although I wouldn’t do it again! It left me with certain conditions afterwards, but I’ve never really told her that my pregnancy caused those, because it’s truly not worth it!
im only a shortie, so they kept an eye on me for the size of the baby, with a c sec optional if she was over 9lb, so all of this “didn’t even ask” is bullshit, you can 100% push for a section on the nhs.
She seems like a truly awful human who despises her kid

• Heart
Reactions: 26
“Big career moment”. She’s made child birth trauma into a career. Very good.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Leo doesn’t need to know anything about her traumatic birth but yet she’s plastered it all over social media for her own gain, without a thought for him. I appreciate that some people tell their children about their births, but having it out there for all to see and letting everyone know it ruined her life is despicable.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I can’t imagine the damage to Leo as he reads how his birth destroyed all the good things in her life.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Is everyone looking again? 👁
Right, buy these clothes, fill my coffers, look like MEEEEEEEEE! 🧚‍♀️ 🙄

P.S. Tell me I'm super cute and should wear children's clothes.
I'm sure you know all the petite ranges. You were short BL - stop angling for more freebies.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Maybe an unpopular opinion but why do we need to know all the ways in which birth can go wrong? it's so different for everyone and completely unpredictable, it's never going to be a fun day out and the amount of medical protection around does make it scary, but the overwhelming majority are totally fine, even when it goes "wrong".

Influencers seem obsessed with who has the worst birth and scares people unnecessarily.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
My birth went horrifically wrong and I was also “in the best shape of my life” when I became pregnant. I m left with complications and disabilities as a result.

My 2.5 year old son is the light of my world. And I would do it all again, day in day out, to see his smile.

She is a vile, selfish excuse of a mother and does not deserve that gorgeous boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Leo on the sunlight in Zara's stories 😳
Maybe it's safe and toughened glass but the thought of it makes me feel so uncomfortable.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Leo on the sunlight in Zara's stories 😳
Maybe it's safe and toughened glass but the thought of it makes me feel so uncomfortable.
Holy hell that’s horrendous. Absolutely not.

Isn’t that how that George lad from gogglebox died by falling through a sky light as he wasn’t safety clipped up, granted it was from a taller height but no way would I put my child up there.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I’m struggling to understand it!! It looks like Zara filming is in a basement but then it looks like bifold doors are open of the floor above where Leo is, as if they come out the back (or front?!) of their house and step on to this? So Leo would be ground level except the ground is a glass floor? If it’s an intended walkable glass floor - weird to have but ok I guess as it should be structurally sound as an actual floor. But I can’t work it out!!

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Holy hell that’s horrendous. Absolutely not.

Isn’t that how that George lad from gogglebox died by falling through a sky light as he wasn’t safety clipped up, granted it was from a taller height but no way would I put my child up there.
Sky light! That's the word!
We had them in my school, one weekend a couple of kids climbed onto the roof and one fell through. Luckily he only broke his leg.
---
I’m struggling to understand it!! It looks like Zara filming is in a basement but then it looks like bifold doors are open of the floor above where Leo is, as if they come out the back (or front?!) of their house and step on to this? So Leo would be ground level except the ground is a glass floor? If it’s an intended walkable glass floor - weird to have but ok I guess as it should be structurally sound as an actual floor. But I can’t work it out!!
Ah I see what you mean. Looks so weird though.

Reactions: 1
It's obviously walk-on glass, so tempered or similar

Reactions: 6
Oh it’s Louise’s mum’s house! She’s posted on her own grid. Makes sense now. Not sure I like that feature.

I think her own mum did her dirty though lol

IMG_7491.jpeg
IMG_7490.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.