Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha he's been reading tattle. Hi 👋 Brian. That watering the plants story was so aimed at us! Brain, since you are here. And so obviously want to reply to us...WHERES THE HGIHLAND COW BRIAN!?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha he's been reading tattle. Hi 👋 Brian. That watering the plants story was so aimed at us! Brain, since you are here. And so obviously want to reply to us...WHERES THE HGIHLAND COW BRIAN!?
He didn't seem to understand that his reason for hosing the leaves was not important - it's the fact that they're soaking wet in full sun that will cause scorching.
He was quite happy to tell us that the reason for the hosing was to clean up all the piss and poo. 😬 :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I reckon his fist clenches really tightly when he’s reading this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“Childbirth destroyed everything good in my life”

IMG_7409.jpeg

---
Here’s the reel

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Absolutely horrible headline.

It’s not even true. It might have felt that way with PND/birth trauma, but how exactly did it destroy ‘everything’? She still has her son, her partner, her home, her luxury holidays, her never ending free tit. I know she’s had health complications but that’s not ‘everything’ is it? Not when it hasn’t actually stopped you from still doing what you want to do from day 1.

She’s a horrible human, a terrible mother. That poor boy is doomed.

IMG_7410.jpeg

---
Even Leo has the Daily Mail compo face going on. That’s not a happy child.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34

It’s not even true. It might have felt that way with PND/birth trauma, but how exactly did it destroy ‘everything’? She still has her son, her partner, her home, her luxury holidays, her never ending free tit. I know she’s had health complications but that’s not ‘everything’ is it? Not when it hasn’t actually stopped you from still doing what you want to do from day 1.

View attachment 2927726
---
I just said pretty much the same to my other half. Didn't think she could shock me but that headline is vile. Imagine reading that if you lost your child in childbirth. 🤷‍♀️
How can she not see it? Protect your child don't involve him in your shitshow.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
That child is so exploited. It's disgusting. Just because his parents are rich and 'posh' doesn't make it any better.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Even the caption about being unable to bond. I know this can happen and women need to talk about it but the way this is behind handled - sold out for books and magazine interviews - is just strikes me as being really irresponsible.

IMG_7411.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I just feel so bad for Leo having to see this when he's older. It's one thing to see it in TT's endless instagram ramblings but quite another to see her pushing the same narrative in the national press.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Even the caption about being unable to bond. I know this can happen and women need to talk about it but the way this is behind handled - sold out for books and magazine interviews - is just strikes me as being really irresponsible.

View attachment 2927742
Does this mean we don’t have to read the book to find out what happened? She’s totally sold out and it’ll be in the mail?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Does this mean we don’t have to read the book to find out what happened? She’s totally sold out and it’ll be in the mail?
that’s what it implies doesn’t it? But I’m surprised as I expect that’s the only bit most people want to know. Everything else is in her Instagram essays.

I wonder how much she would get paid for something like this? Probably more than what she can earn from the book.

Reactions: 10
This window in his room terrifies me. I know it’s only cracked open here but it’s such a low window. This is his room on the floor above them.

Anyone know if you can get child safety catches for these types of windows? Not that I expect they will have thought of it.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2927726
---
How sad Louise says 'she's dealing with bath & bedtime' like that's a terrible thing to be doing. That stage goes so quick, yet she's unable to enjoy anything that isn't centred around herself.

Reactions: 19
What a vile bleep! I just can’t even find the words for how awful this pair are. Poor, poor Leo.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I imagine all these instacunts' kids when they're older being horrified at everything their parents posted about them and how they were used for financial gain. It will be like when Truman Burbank finds out the truth about his life in The Truman Show. It would be horrific to discover that your bathtimes, bedtimes, illnesses, toilet training, eating habits, tantrums, first steps, first words etc. have been broadcast to millions because your parents were too narcissistic/lazy/talentless to have a proper career and used you to make money and gain followers on social media. It's a disgrace.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I imagine all these instacunts' kids when they're older being horrified at everything their parents posted about them and how they were used for financial gain. It will be like when Truman Burbank finds out the truth about his life in The Truman Show. It would be horrific to discover that your bathtimes, bedtimes, illnesses, toilet training, eating habits, tantrums, first steps, first words etc. have been broadcast to millions because your parents were too narcissistic/lazy/talentless to have a proper career and used you to make money and gain followers on social media. It's a disgrace.

Quite. I always think these parents grew up in privacy - probably a few photos and videos exist of them for family members and friends. But they are quite happy to deny that basic human right to their own children. It's disgusting.
And as well as all the things you list - these parents all seem keen to tell the world how hard parenting is and how they've 'lost' themselves.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.